[Q][HELP ME!]

Search This thread

SystemDoctor

Apr 30, 2013
Manila
I turned off my tablet last night ab left for school this morning and returned to my home this afternoon an md went to my room to uee my 3G Tab and I see that my Tab won't boot, So I removed the screen from the case abd saw that the power button was completely stuck down. (Only a little bit though) I pressed it again an see no progress and I have decided to come here for further help. Any help would be appreciated and I would give any additional info about my p4 if asked. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: A R T A K

SystemDoctor

Apr 30, 2013
Manila
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389257026.173060.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389257040.316608.jpg
Here are some photos of the power button. It has sybj down and even if pressing it, it stays like that. No click sound at all. I know that a brick has something to do with the software but I may be wrong. And how do I fix the power button? Guys please don't ignore me, Try to help me please.

eushaun99

Feb 8, 2013
Subang Jaya
I can tell you for sure this is not a brick. :D

You probably have to open up the tab to check.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

eushaun99

Feb 8, 2013
Subang Jaya
Lol, what shiny button thingy? Don't you have like, 3 tabs? If you don't mind risking another tab, try taking the "shiny button thingy" from the other tab and put it in the faulty one.

*DISCLAIMER* I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING IF YOUR OTHER TAB GOES HAYWIRE. YOU ARE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS NEXT.

If you don't have another tab, then just pretend you did not see this post. :D

Reactions: SystemDoctor

SystemDoctor

Apr 30, 2013
Manila
Lol, what shiny button thingy? Don't you have like, 3 tabs? If you don't mind risking another tab, try taking the "shiny button thingy" from the other tab and put it in the faulty one.

*DISCLAIMER* I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING IF YOUR OTHER TAB GOES HAYWIRE. YOU ARE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS NEXT.

So I opened my other tab and and took a look at the button and found out that it was identical to foil so I grabbed a small piece of foil and place it under the power button and it helped! Thanks for the help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I turned off my tablet last night ab left for school this morning and returned to my home this afternoon an md went to my room to uee my 3G Tab and I see that my Tab won't boot, So I removed the screen from the case abd saw that the power button was completely stuck down. (Only a little bit though) I pressed it again an see no progress and I have decided to come here for further help. Any help would be appreciated and I would give any additional info about my p4 if asked. Thanks in advance!