[Q] Drivers for S1Boot Fastboot on W7 64 bit ?

Search This thread

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
I followed for instance this, but it says there are no 64 bit driver !?
:confused: Why on Earth, especially when you're a member of xda, would you look anywhere else.

Quick tutorial for unlocking new Xperia devices. Although there is one on the SE developer website, this thread can be used for users to discuss their problems during unlocking etc.

Warning! This procedure will wipe the /data partition of your phone.

1. Download:
-fastboot package: http://www.multiupload.com/BMJ24IL6XY
-32/64bit drivers: http://www.multiupload.com/0XZV1LXRVA
2. Go to: http://unlockbootloader.sonyericsson.com/instructions
3. At the bottom click 'Continue' and enter your IMEI (type *#06# to find out), name and email address
4. You should now receive your unique unlock key
5. Extract fastboot.rar and open fastboot folder
6. Hold SHIFT and right click on the background of the folder
7. Select 'Open command window here'
8. Connect your phone in fastboot mode (turn phone off, hold menu button and plug in USB Cable)
9. In the cmd windows type in fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce getvar version
10. If a value is returned, it means the phone is correctly connected
11. Type in fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY and replace KEY with the key provided in step 4.
12. You're device should now be bootloader unlocked

If this tutorial is too much for you then itskapil wrote a step-by-step guide (and recorded a video also):
-Instructions: http://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to-unlock-bootloader-xperia-arc-play-neo-pro/
-Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRH3pC7MhEA

SXUsr

Jul 11, 2010
Here =)
You said it said there was no x64 driver, I quoted a post that provides one. The problem isn't Windows 7 x64. ;) I assume you've uninstalled the device and started from scratch?

eladkoren1

Aug 17, 2011
Very funny :mad:

I know this procedure, as I mentioned it myself earlier to someone over here !

If I post a question here, it´s because i did not work for me ;)

( -> Point 1 & 2 )

Can you give more details about what didn't work for you? please be specific and give maximum details so we can help you more...

I'm on W7 x64 and it worked for me without any problem at all so i guess it's not a 64 bit driver problem. if you insist i can give you the drivers from my OS, maybe your's corrupt or something.

cheers :)

ikshf143

Sep 26, 2009
Xperia ray fast boot driver

:confused: Why on Earth, especially when you're a member of xda, would you look anywhere else.

The links that you have given to download the drivers don't work they either force you to download ilivid.exe or another zoom downloader. I have tried downloading and installing both but both don't give me the drivers. Something is wrong can you please point me to a decent URL for downloading the 64bit drivers for Windows 7.

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
The links that you have given to download the drivers don't work they either force you to download ilivid.exe or another zoom downloader. I have tried downloading and installing both but both don't give me the drivers. Something is wrong can you please point me to a decent URL for downloading the 64bit drivers for Windows 7.

I installed Flashtool, from Flashtool folder I installed drivers for fastboot and my device and that's all I needed to do.

TimKing.ie

Nov 23, 2009
Hastings
Not helping much

It's all very well getting all snotty and telling people to use the search, but PLEASE keep your links up to date.
I have a problem with my Arc LT15i and am trying to unlock the boot loader. I have x64 Windows 8 and cannot get Windows to see the phone. ALL of the links I have found on the internet, here, at Sony Ericsson and any other place I have found are ALL dead links or try to foist some crapware on you.
I get the blue light on the phone indicating it is trying to enter Fastboot, but Windows will not see it, it appears as S1 Boot Fastboot in Device Manager, but no driver that I've found will work.
Flashtool may be very good, but it only works if you have an unlocked boot loader (according to Sony Ericsson).
If anyone has a Windows 8 64bit driver I'd really appreciate it if they'd pass on where to get it.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2013
links are not working for drivers

could you please send me the links for s1boot fastboot drivers for xperia mini st15i....

thnx in advance

Nov 13, 2013
that is the main problem they are not installing sucessfully...
after installation it shows

Google, Inc. (win USB) install failed
sony ericsson mobile comm. sucesssfull

due to which i'm not being able to unlock my bootloder and also unable to install recovery and custom roms in my xperia mini..

cre@tor

Dec 9, 2012
Lviv

due to which i'm not being able to unlock my bootloder and also unable to install recovery and custom roms in my xperia mini..

Here they are - mediafire.com/download/rg75cze0aa8yzm7/Adb+%26+Flashtool-drivers.exe
Found here - xperiaray.wordpress.com/2012/10/27/flashing-tool/

Reactions: sumitrohilla1991

mkdouglas

Jun 11, 2015
solved

www,omniuslogs,net/download,php
change the "," to "." follow th steps and install omnius v3.0.0.1
gd luck

new members cant post links thts y i used th commas

achmetinternet

Mar 24, 2011

I have the same issue, running as admin but drivers won't install!

Top Liked Posts