[RoM/THEMES]~[UCLE2]~TEAM PERFECTION'S ICS OBJECTION~6/08->Fast/Gr8 Battery/Instagram

Search This thread

appdroid

Oct 25, 2011
Chicago
[RoM/THEMES]~[UCLE2]~TEAM PERFECTION'S ICS OBJECTION~6/08->Fast/Gr8 Battery/Instagram

TEAM PERFECTION'S ICS OBJECTION FOR The NOTE

appdroid.png
۞ Make Sure to read ALL three Post! And Follow Direction Step By Step!
IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE DPI, DON'T ASK ME BECAUSE SOMETHING IS F**KED UP BECAUSE I WON'T HELP YOU!

Instagram Works!

Change Log Team_Perfection'S_UCLE2_Objection#2 RC1! ||NONE WIPE||
^> Internet Speed Tweaks!
^> Cleaned Build.prop!
^> Themed Phone.apk--Phone Call Recording! Thnx kr3g3r
^> Themed Toggles!
^> S-Voice!
^> VVM!
^> Live Wall Papers!
^> Quick Panel Setting!
^> Gallery Editing Fixed!
^> Added Google Gallery just in-case!:p
^> Will Add If I remember more!

~UCLE2 #2 Base~
WHAT IT COMES WITH!

۞ Supercharger v6
۞ Sony Bravia Engine>>Might not work!
۞ Debloated
۞ Heavy Ad Blocking
۞ Battery Saver tweaks
۞ Touch Responsiveness
۞ Smooth Scrolling
۞ Smooth UI Tweaks
۞ Raise JPEG Quality
۞ Build.prop tweaks
۞ Debloated
۞ Zipaligned
۞ Deodexed
۞ Rooted
۞ Some ICS Apps
۞ DSP Manager
۞ Black HD Youtube
۞ 14 Mod Toggles
۞ 3G Tweaks
۞ Lag Free
۞ Att VVM
۞ Original Objection feel
۞ Some AOSP love!
--> AOSP Lock screen
--> Lock Screen Rotation
--> Custom Kernel
--> Sip over 3G/4G
--> xloud
--> New Sony Bravia
--> VVM
--> Zipalign on boot
--> Boot Animation
--> Battery Tweaks
--> Sd Card Speed tweaks
--> Ram Script

‡ More Can't remember!

CHANGE LOG FOR UCLE2 #2
✔ Some Home made Indian Spices!:p
✔ Removed some big Apps!
✔ Audio Improvement Tweaks!
✔ Themed Lidroid!
✔ libs cleared!
✔ Speed Tweaks!
✔ Ram Tweaks!
✔ More Ring/UI/Notification/Alarm Tones!
✔ New Boot Sound!
✔ Most of the Features That was in Past Updates!
✔ More & More Its been long time forgot! Will add as i remember More!
✔ ___________________!:eek:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLD BASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Change Log! Team~Perfection's UCLE2 Objection RC 3!--> "IN CWM IT WILL SAY RC2" Don't worry ABOUT IT![/COLOR]
*) Phone Call Recording! --> I see some of u liked it so I had to get it! Thnx Mohankr!
*) Kernel Build #3--> Thnx Flapp
*) My Story.apk!
*) S-Pen Fix!
*) busybox.apk!
*) Boot Animation!
*) Boot Sound!
*) Sd Card Speed Tweaks!
*) Smoothness Tweaks!
*) Font
Change Log!
Team~Perfection's UCLE2 Objection RC 2!

# Kernel _-_-> Thnx Flapp
# Contacts Tab in Phone.apk
# New Supercharger Script!
# Zips on boot!
# Shutdown Animation!
# New UI tone!
# S*Voice!
# SGSIII UI!
# SGSIII APPS!
# SGSIII LIVE WALLPAPERS!
# AirDriod!
# init.d tweaks!

Change Log!
Team~Perfection's UCLE2 Objection RC1!

-_- Extended Power Menu!-->Hot*
-_- 14 MOD Toggles!-->Ported For Note! USB STORAGE WORKS!-->Hot*
-_- CRT OFF-->Hot*
-_- Volume Wake!-->Hot*
-_- Transparent Lock Screen!
-_- 100% AOSP Lock Screen!
-_- Wallpaper Scroll!

Bugs???
http://www.troll.me/images/yao-ming/*****-please.jpg​

Fallen Spartan said:
You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!

*Viewing through the xda app?? Select menu>more>browser.

Scroll Down For DownLoad Link! & See Post 3 for upcoming theme/update!

Credit! No particular order!
Designgears
M&S
Dagr8
Da_G
Seanzscream
ykk_five
And All the Devs!

Last edited:

appdroid

Oct 25, 2011
Chicago
HOW TO INSTALL (ICS LEAK TO ICS OR GB TO ICS)

1) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CWM RECOVERY -->

2) The ROM Will Wipe Your Data!

3) MAKE SURE ROM,KERNELS,WIPE ZIPS ARE ALL IN YOUR SD CARD INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL.

4) REBOOT YOUR PHONE INTO RECOVERY VIA HOLDING POWER + VOLUME UP & DOWN AT THE SAME TIME AND DON`T HOLD IT FOR MORE THEN 5 SECONDS.

5) WIPE Data/cache if You want! IT always helps!;)

6) INSTALL ICS Objection ROM WHICH WILL BE ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE WITH LATEST TWEAKS & HACKS.

**) Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache!--_--> This will fix reboot hang issue!

7) REBOOT YOUR PHONE.

8*) After it Boots First Open Up Superuser and Clear Log!

9) Go Back IN CWM & Flash RC1! [YOUR PHONE WILL REBOOT IT SELF AFTER ITS DONE FLASHING RC1]

10) YOU WILL COME ACROSS SAMSUNG LOGO AGAIN HANG TIGHT ITS GONNA TAKE TIME TO SETTLE THINGS INTO THE STRUCTURE, ONCE BOOTED ONTO MAIN SCREEN WAIT FOR COUPLE OF MINUTES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.

11) NOW AFTER COUPLE OF MINUTES OPEN THE LAUNCHER & START SETTING UP YOUR STUFF (I.E. MARKET SIGN IN, EMAIL ACCOUNTS) & ONCE SIGNED IN GO TO MARKET & UPDATE ALL THE APPS & DOWNLOAD BUSYBOX. INSTALL THE LATEST BUSYBOX AND OPEN ROM MANAGER, ONCE OPENED SCROLL BELOW TO FIX PERMISSIONS. LET IT FIX PERMISSIONS & REBOOT.

12) Just sit tight! Reboot!

13) Done!

THANKS PSYCLONE FOR THIS GUIDE & THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. IT IS NECESSARY TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS EVEN IF YOU KNOW HOW ITS DONE.

Keep them Thnx/donation coming and I will be updating rom! Guys Please Rate this ROM!
http://d-h.st/uMe

MIRROR For Team_Perfection'S_UCLE2_Objection#2 RC1

Add On!
Code:
TW LOCK SCREEN!

[URL="http://d-h.st/fIh"]Down Load link![/URL]

My Story!
Font!
[URL="http://d-h.st/YRc"]DownLoad Link![IMG]http://xdaforums.com/images/icons/icon8.gif[/IMG][/URL]

NO WAKE ON VOLUME!

Last edited:

appdroid

Oct 25, 2011
Chicago

User Feedback!

I get no fc either just sometimes over joy from using this ROM I pass out lol:p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Hi,

I wanted to express my opinion about the TEAM PERFECTION'S ICS OBJECTION rom.
The ROM is perfectly smooth - just works out of the box. It may appear deceptively simple, but the long update list in Development thread's OP provides a good explanation why it works so well.
If you had spent some time running Hybrid or Collective Troposphere ICS ROMs then you will be surprised to see the ATT boot animation (though I'm sure that if it's not to your liking then it can be replaced with any other animations that had been posted in different threads :) )
And another great thing about this ROM is the developer response time - appdroid is actively monitoring the thread and before I had time to load the stock rom there was an update for mms FC that was reported - now that's impressive.

The only issue that I had observe is phone hanging when trying to restart the phone. Happened two times but on third reboot it was ok. Didn't seem to be reported by anyone else so may be just my phone?

Oh, and if you are as adventurous as I am - don't try flashing Tablet Mode UI fix - I already did :) That will FC System UI and Launcher. From everything I've read in Hybrid thread I knew that this couldn't work, but just had to try (perhaps the fact that I got tablet UI working really well in Troposphere ROM contributed to the desire to make this attempt)

Edit - both of the issues listed above are gone, kind of. Did the exact same steps as earlier and this time rebooted fine without hanging. That part is for sure. As for the Tablet mod - it works fine at the DPI above 213. Again, make sure you flash TabUI_all_DPI.zip as this is the one I tested. 320 DPI is too big, but I think 240 should work fine.
Edit2 - Tablet UI works! Just not with default launcher. I was able to get 213 DPI resolution to work with Go Launcher, but Nova should also work

If you are a new user like me and cannot post in Development thread then you are welcome to add your impressions here. Other senior contributors are also welcome :)
I don't intent to move all of TEAM PERFECTION'S ICS OBJECTION-related discussion here, especially since appdroid is monitoring his thread very closely. But it's nice to finally have a voice.

Wow...this is by far the best ics Rom i have tried. (i have tried all Rom for note out there) i mean other Roms are great and all but there is something about this Rom...very smooth...very vivid on color....man...awesome Rom!!!!!!!!! good job guys!

Now i can finally stop searching and rest in peace. there is really something special about this Rom guys. can't really pin point but feels different lol. How do i donate??? where is the link? i might donate for the first time. i am really impressed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

Last edited:

djwascom33

Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Downloading now and will come back when done. Im loving everything about this ROM . I have tried every single ICS ROM for the note and alot of them are good. but this one is by far the fastest and the smoothist one out there for me. Maybe its the Sugercharger V6. or maybe its just these DEVS got more skills . Anyways I cant wait till the theam comes. Thanks Alot for this sweet rom

Last edited:

themisfit

Jun 9, 2008
Smooth as can be so far, fixed permissions and rebooted, running great, faster than can be, all around seems like the keeper rom to me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

TEAM PERFECTION'S ICS OBJECTION FOR The NOTE

appdroid.png
    ۞ Make Sure to read ALL three Post! And Follow Direction Step By Step!
    IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE DPI, DON'T ASK ME BECAUSE SOMETHING IS F**KED UP BECAUSE I WON'T HELP YOU!

Instagram Works!

Change Log Team_Perfection'S_UCLE2_Objection#2 RC1! ||NONE WIPE||
    ^> Internet Speed Tweaks!
    ^> Cleaned Build.prop!
    ^> Themed Phone.apk--Phone Call Recording! Thnx kr3g3r
    ^> Themed Toggles!
    ^> S-Voice!
    ^> VVM!
    ^> Live Wall Papers!
    ^> Quick Panel Setting!
    ^> Gallery Editing Fixed!
    ^> Added Google Gallery just in-case!:p
    ^> Will Add If I remember more!

~UCLE2 #2 Base~
    WHAT IT COMES WITH!

۞ Supercharger v6
    ۞ Sony Bravia Engine>>Might not work!
    ۞ Debloated
    ۞ Heavy Ad Blocking
    ۞ Battery Saver tweaks
    ۞ Touch Responsiveness
    ۞ Smooth Scrolling
    ۞ Smooth UI Tweaks
    ۞ Raise JPEG Quality
    ۞ Build.prop tweaks
    ۞ Debloated
    ۞ Zipaligned
    ۞ Deodexed
    ۞ Rooted
    ۞ Some ICS Apps
    ۞ DSP Manager
    ۞ Black HD Youtube
    ۞ 14 Mod Toggles
    ۞ 3G Tweaks
    ۞ Lag Free
    ۞ Att VVM
    ۞ Original Objection feel
    ۞ Some AOSP love!
    --> AOSP Lock screen
    --> Lock Screen Rotation
    --> Custom Kernel
    --> Sip over 3G/4G
    --> xloud
    --> New Sony Bravia
    --> VVM
    --> Zipalign on boot
    --> Boot Animation
    --> Battery Tweaks
    --> Sd Card Speed tweaks
    --> Ram Script

‡ More Can't remember!

CHANGE LOG FOR UCLE2 #2
    ✔ Some Home made Indian Spices!:p
    ✔ Removed some big Apps!
    ✔ Audio Improvement Tweaks!
    ✔ Themed Lidroid!
    ✔ libs cleared!
    ✔ Speed Tweaks!
    ✔ Ram Tweaks!
    ✔ More Ring/UI/Notification/Alarm Tones!
    ✔ New Boot Sound!
    ✔ Most of the Features That was in Past Updates!
    ✔ More & More Its been long time forgot! Will add as i remember More!
    ✔ ___________________!:eek:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!OLD BASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Change Log! Team~Perfection's UCLE2 Objection RC 3!--> "IN CWM IT WILL SAY RC2" Don't worry ABOUT IT![/COLOR]
    *) Phone Call Recording! --> I see some of u liked it so I had to get it! Thnx Mohankr!
    *) Kernel Build #3--> Thnx Flapp
    *) My Story.apk!
    *) S-Pen Fix!
    *) busybox.apk!
    *) Boot Animation!
    *) Boot Sound!
    *) Sd Card Speed Tweaks!
    *) Smoothness Tweaks!
    *) Font
    Change Log!
    Team~Perfection's UCLE2 Objection RC 2!

# Kernel _-_-> Thnx Flapp
    # Contacts Tab in Phone.apk
    # New Supercharger Script!
    # Zips on boot!
    # Shutdown Animation!
    # New UI tone!
    # S*Voice!
    # SGSIII UI!
    # SGSIII APPS!
    # SGSIII LIVE WALLPAPERS!
    # AirDriod!
    # init.d tweaks!

Change Log!
    Team~Perfection's UCLE2 Objection RC1!

-_- Extended Power Menu!-->Hot*
    -_- 14 MOD Toggles!-->Ported For Note! USB STORAGE WORKS!-->Hot*
    -_- CRT OFF-->Hot*
    -_- Volume Wake!-->Hot*
    -_- Transparent Lock Screen!
    -_- 100% AOSP Lock Screen!
    -_- Wallpaper Scroll!

Bugs???
    http://www.troll.me/images/yao-ming/*****-please.jpg​

Fallen Spartan said:
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!

*Viewing through the xda app?? Select menu>more>browser.

Scroll Down For DownLoad Link! & See Post 3 for upcoming theme/update!

Credit! No particular order!
    Designgears
    M&S
    Dagr8
    Da_G
    Seanzscream
    ykk_five
    And All the Devs!

HOW TO INSTALL (ICS LEAK TO ICS OR GB TO ICS)

1) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CWM RECOVERY -->

2) The ROM Will Wipe Your Data!

3) MAKE SURE ROM,KERNELS,WIPE ZIPS ARE ALL IN YOUR SD CARD INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL.

4) REBOOT YOUR PHONE INTO RECOVERY VIA HOLDING POWER + VOLUME UP & DOWN AT THE SAME TIME AND DON`T HOLD IT FOR MORE THEN 5 SECONDS.

5) WIPE Data/cache if You want! IT always helps!;)

6) INSTALL ICS Objection ROM WHICH WILL BE ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE WITH LATEST TWEAKS & HACKS.

**) Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache!--_--> This will fix reboot hang issue!

7) REBOOT YOUR PHONE.

8*) After it Boots First Open Up Superuser and Clear Log!

9) Go Back IN CWM & Flash RC1! [YOUR PHONE WILL REBOOT IT SELF AFTER ITS DONE FLASHING RC1]

10) YOU WILL COME ACROSS SAMSUNG LOGO AGAIN HANG TIGHT ITS GONNA TAKE TIME TO SETTLE THINGS INTO THE STRUCTURE, ONCE BOOTED ONTO MAIN SCREEN WAIT FOR COUPLE OF MINUTES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.

11) NOW AFTER COUPLE OF MINUTES OPEN THE LAUNCHER & START SETTING UP YOUR STUFF (I.E. MARKET SIGN IN, EMAIL ACCOUNTS) & ONCE SIGNED IN GO TO MARKET & UPDATE ALL THE APPS & DOWNLOAD BUSYBOX. INSTALL THE LATEST BUSYBOX AND OPEN ROM MANAGER, ONCE OPENED SCROLL BELOW TO FIX PERMISSIONS. LET IT FIX PERMISSIONS & REBOOT.

12) Just sit tight! Reboot!

13) Done!

THANKS PSYCLONE FOR THIS GUIDE & THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. IT IS NECESSARY TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS EVEN IF YOU KNOW HOW ITS DONE.

Keep them Thnx/donation coming and I will be updating rom! Guys Please Rate this ROM!
    http://d-h.st/uMe

MIRROR For Team_Perfection'S_UCLE2_Objection#2 RC1

Add On!
    Code:
    TW LOCK SCREEN!

[URL="http://d-h.st/fIh"]Down Load link![/URL]

My Story!
    Font!
    [URL="http://d-h.st/YRc"]DownLoad Link![IMG]http://xdaforums.com/images/icons/icon8.gif[/IMG][/URL]

NO WAKE ON VOLUME!

User Feedback!

I get no fc either just sometimes over joy from using this ROM I pass out lol:p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Hi,

I wanted to express my opinion about the TEAM PERFECTION'S ICS OBJECTION rom.
    The ROM is perfectly smooth - just works out of the box. It may appear deceptively simple, but the long update list in Development thread's OP provides a good explanation why it works so well.
    If you had spent some time running Hybrid or Collective Troposphere ICS ROMs then you will be surprised to see the ATT boot animation (though I'm sure that if it's not to your liking then it can be replaced with any other animations that had been posted in different threads :) )
    And another great thing about this ROM is the developer response time - appdroid is actively monitoring the thread and before I had time to load the stock rom there was an update for mms FC that was reported - now that's impressive.

The only issue that I had observe is phone hanging when trying to restart the phone. Happened two times but on third reboot it was ok. Didn't seem to be reported by anyone else so may be just my phone?

Oh, and if you are as adventurous as I am - don't try flashing Tablet Mode UI fix - I already did :) That will FC System UI and Launcher. From everything I've read in Hybrid thread I knew that this couldn't work, but just had to try (perhaps the fact that I got tablet UI working really well in Troposphere ROM contributed to the desire to make this attempt)

Edit - both of the issues listed above are gone, kind of. Did the exact same steps as earlier and this time rebooted fine without hanging. That part is for sure. As for the Tablet mod - it works fine at the DPI above 213. Again, make sure you flash TabUI_all_DPI.zip as this is the one I tested. 320 DPI is too big, but I think 240 should work fine.
    Edit2 - Tablet UI works! Just not with default launcher. I was able to get 213 DPI resolution to work with Go Launcher, but Nova should also work

If you are a new user like me and cannot post in Development thread then you are welcome to add your impressions here. Other senior contributors are also welcome :)
    I don't intent to move all of TEAM PERFECTION'S ICS OBJECTION-related discussion here, especially since appdroid is monitoring his thread very closely. But it's nice to finally have a voice.

Wow...this is by far the best ics Rom i have tried. (i have tried all Rom for note out there) i mean other Roms are great and all but there is something about this Rom...very smooth...very vivid on color....man...awesome Rom!!!!!!!!! good job guys!

Now i can finally stop searching and rest in peace. there is really something special about this Rom guys. can't really pin point but feels different lol. How do i donate??? where is the link? i might donate for the first time. i am really impressed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
    Screenshot_2012-05-02-10-18-10.png
    a6937b1d-850e-6984.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-06-04-23-38-54.png

ICS THEME!
    NoteAbout.png
    NoteCal.png
    NoteClock.png
    NoteContacts.png
    NoteHome.png
    NoteLock.png
    NotePhone.png
    NotePower.png
    NoteSetting.png
    NoteStatus.png
    NoteVolume.png
    Screenshot_2012-05-02-23-15-54.png

Black Hole Theme!
    Screenshot_2012-06-06-00-54-30.png
    Screenshot_2012-06-06-01-00-52.png
    Screenshot_2012-06-06-01-01-10.png
    Screenshot_2012-06-06-01-01-18.png
    Screenshot_2012-06-06-01-01-31.png
    Screenshot_2012-06-06-01-01-50.png
    FROSTY thnx for the mirror!

Sry guys Went to play cricket!:D So now waiting for new leak so i can update all this to new leak!:D I still need 17 thnx to go 1900:eek: