[How to] Change Radio Firmware

Search This thread

tsobaone

Feb 22, 2012
Just for future (?) reference. This package contains the following versions:
  • sunrise_smb_rev30_v2_r3_enzo_1251.B_sec - JB EU
  • sunrise_smb_rev30_v2_r3_1233.c9_sec - C9 ICS EU
  • sunrise_smb_rev30_v2_r3_1233.c7_sec - C7 ICS EU
Any newer? I'm trying to solve problem with carrier connection disappearing with no reasons (I suspect when it change base stations). The phone keep thinking it has connection, but it inaccessible to be called to. I have the 1st from the list above.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Change your Radio Firmware​

Download

Radio Flasher

Mirror

Instructions

1. Download & Extract the RAR

2. You will find 2 BAT Files in it
    One ist for the radio_signed out of the Fastboot Files and one is for the radio_firmware.bin out of the OTA Zips

3. Copy the Radio Firmware of your choice into the Folder

4. Enable USB Debugging and connect your RazR i with your PC

5. Run the necessary BAT for your Image

After you rebooted into your System POWER DOWN & REBOOT again, before you try to enter your PIN.​
    thats pretty much step by step no? If a reader can't understand that they would be better off not doing manual updates.
    You took your Sim out before you flashed the Radio? For me this was the trick.

Sent from my XT890

The first time i've removed it, but the problem was the same ... so I've left the sim inside and rebooted the phone twice ...
    Is there a list of radio files somewhere?

Enviado de meu XT890 usando o Tapatalk 2

7 posts up yours... :D
    I do not think you understood me ... I meant a list of baseband files to choose one to install with this tool. Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 2
    He understood you well. All three available baseband files are contained in the Radio Flasher file.