Kinetic Scrolling Demo **Updated** KListControl with source

Search This thread

Qtek8020User

Sep 6, 2008
Aarhus
Anyway... How do I get Designer Support on this baby?
I assume using the Collection editor will do the trick, but I have no idea how.

Anyone who can guide me onto the right track?

joe_coolish

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 26, 2010
American Fork
Anyway... How do I get Designer Support on this baby?
I assume using the Collection editor will do the trick, but I have no idea how.

Anyone who can guide me onto the right track?

I've read tons of tutorials and abstracts about how to do kinetic scrolling. I made an open source project called XFControls that does smooth scrolling as well as several other things. in fact, my XDAFacebook application is based on to of XFControls. feel free to check it out and let me know if you have any questions. the link is in my signature (I think. I'm on my phone or else i would post a link)

Qtek8020User

Sep 6, 2008
Aarhus
I've read tons of tutorials and abstracts about how to do kinetic scrolling. I made an open source project called XFControls that does smooth scrolling as well as several other things. in fact, my XDAFacebook application is based on to of XFControls. feel free to check it out and let me know if you have any questions. the link is in my signature (I think. I'm on my phone or else i would post a link)

Id rather build on this project, since it it very simple, to integrate in my existing projects.
I would like to look at your control, but I'm having a hard time, getting an overview of your project.

Where can I download your project?
http://code.google.com/p/xda-winmo-facebook/source/browse/#svn/trunk/XFSenseUI

Dossent contain any download for XFSenseUI, and seems very scattered.
Do you have an all-nessecery-files-included download for yor control?