Remote Desktop on Windows 7 (For Mobile and PC)

Search This thread

chris247

Apr 18, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S20
Ok. I tried this but some how it's not working for me.

I am in the same situation, it is not working, despite having precisely followed the instructions.

I have looked on the Internet for some help, and found this: http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/...PN-Server-Using-ISA-2006-Firewalls-Part1.html
It is another page explaining how to configure VPN... the VPN server installation described is completely different from the one described in this thread.
Why ? Does it mean the server configuration in this thread is incorrect ?

3kgt

Jan 8, 2010
Can Some one Plz Post a Step by step for noobs how to connect the phone to the Pc and controll it?

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX

nar1118

Feb 23, 2008
Hey man fraid I found it on youtube... so somethin like plugging in info from ipconfig and to do it over the net go to whatismyip.com on the host computer, and use that as the computer name... more is revealed on youtube.

Anyone know how to play sound over my tp2 and my htpc over rdp, and or use my tp2 as a remote without too much third party trial bs.
Much thanks!

error_401

Jul 20, 2010
win 7 sucks as for all the security restrictions I can't get my VNC to properly run. I'm thinking of reverting to XP - lot's easier - or even LINUX

jcruiser89

Jan 25, 2011
thanks for the tutorial. error_401 what version of vnc server are you using? I use uvnc for any win 7/vista pc's and it seems to work great.

gerrynicholas

Mar 24, 2011
www.cellhub.com
Samsung T959v

Really a educative and informative post, the post is good in all regards,I am glad to read this post.

h t t p : // w w w . c e l l hu b . c o m / t - m o b i l e - c e l l - p h o n e s / s a m s un g - g a l a x y - s - 4 g - b l a c k . h t m l

Samsung T959v