[ROM][G1/MAGIC:32B] Sapphire Sense by Maxisma v2.0.1 [25/OKT]

Search This thread

methodz

Nov 25, 2008
using 1.7.1

love it. it is pretty fast but haven't tried to use 1.8 yet and dont know if i will. maybe just wait for the next one.

couple of things:
- eventually lost my audio alerts though like when i get a text message.
- and get random loading screens mostly after using the browser.
- couldnt change the background image by pressing menu-wallpaper BUT i was able to change it by going into settings-personalize-home wallpaper

Gh0zt718

Jul 6, 2009
Allentown
HELP

hey first off i wanna say I LOVE YOUR ROMS theyre the best hero roms around seriously but ive been having so many probs with 1.8 i tried loading it on but for some reason for the 1st time on any of your roms it gave me the blurry screen i have the danger spl and the 26I radio update 4 gig class 4 sd card with no partitions im so sorry if i skipped a step 2 have this rom running properly but i want 1.8 so bad but like i said blurry screen please help me i need your help please tell me what im doing wrong thanks bro

Foo_Blyat

Sep 29, 2009
Chicago
worked awesome for a week or two, now i dont get notification sounds and loading screen a lot. going to try and sell the mytouch and get a sprint hero

mausheezy

Oct 15, 2009
I also have the same problem... while leaving returning home from almost any application I get a very annoying load screen...

Any way to solve this?

I was getting the same response. I tried formatting through recovery but fat32 only. 2 hours, so far so good.

EDIT: Scratch that. Still getting HTC load screen after installing a couple apps.

Can anyone help on this?

Last edited:

redrazr7791

Feb 10, 2008
Quick question
Since I am waiting for my Class 6 SD card to get here...and I am still new to partitioning, would 1.7.1 be the easiest ROM to flash for the MyTouch? I am going to use theunlockr's 1-click root method and it recommends Maxisma's Hero ROM.

Forgot to add that I only have the stock SD card that came with the MT3G.

theonetruecoco

Jul 25, 2007
San Antonio
hey first off i wanna say I LOVE YOUR ROMS theyre the best hero roms around seriously but ive been having so many probs with 1.8 i tried loading it on but for some reason for the 1st time on any of your roms it gave me the blurry screen i have the danger spl and the 26I radio update 4 gig class 4 sd card with no partitions im so sorry if i skipped a step 2 have this rom running properly but i want 1.8 so bad but like i said blurry screen please help me i need your help please tell me what im doing wrong thanks bro

Use the bfs download in the same post as the rom. I flashed this 2 days ago and no blurry screen at all....:)

g_Scal

Sep 13, 2009
San Antonio
My thanks go to:
Cyanogen, JAC, Stericson, Twisted, Ccyrowski!

Code:
"You will need"
: Cyanogen's 1.4 recovery/Amon_RA'S recovery

For T-Mobile G1:
SPL 1.33.2005 (Called Haykuro SPL)
An ext2/3-partition for the apps

For T-Mobile myTouch 3G / HTC Magic 32B:
No ext partition needed, you still have arround 190 MB for apps

Here is whats on the menu today!!!

2z4eeet.png
8zqlbb.jpg
1zz01ms.png

-Fixed camcorder audio
-Very fast Rosie by MLIGN
-Added JAC-SKI Kernel
-Optimized apps with zipalign & optipng , very fast now
-Removed the annoying boot sound
-Full compatibility for HTC Magic 32B / myTouch 3G (Bluetooth A2DP on magic)
-Apps in NAND (/data)
-Compcache as standard setting (65 MB), it's much faster then swap!!
-LED FULLY WORKING
-BLUR animations
-Added automatic overclocking instead of SetCPU

IT WILL TAKE MUCH TIME FOR FIRST BOOT, PLEASE WAIT!! IT WILL BE SLOW AFTER FIRST BOOT TOO, JUST LET IT DO THE FIRST HOURS, AFTER SOME TIME IT WILL BE MEGA FAST!!

"I am not responsible for any bricks or any damages done to your phone"
I know i am a rookie in this but how do you apply the bfs patch?!? i looked everywhere and i have never been any good at it apparently because i get loops, so can someone help?