[Theme] [Meta+Flash] *CM 4.2.14.1* BlackPaddy 2.1.5 [2010-02-02]

Search This thread

mbiza

Jun 6, 2009
Here's the new lockscreen for cyan 4.2.8.1 if this helps anyone.
WARNING! If you flash this... your notification bar WILL TURN WHITE instead of matching the theme usual black color. I just posted it if cybapatty wanted to use it in 4.2.8.1

http://rapidshare.com/files/320994113/stericson-lockscreen-CY4.2.8.1.zip

Thanks for this!
Only a question: is it normal that the battery screen always says "in carica" (charging i suppose, i'm italian) also when the phone isn't plugged in?

techbeck

Aug 22, 2009
Getting errors trying to use this theme

No signature (835 files)
Verification Failed
Installation Aborted

ideas?

Edit: Think I figured it out....

Last edited:

cybapaddy

Mar 6, 2009
Rotterdam
I don't have these problem ...

Thanks for this!
Only a question: is it normal that the battery screen always says "in carica" (charging i suppose, i'm italian) also when the phone isn't plugged in?

Did you update this from te recovery mode? or through the MetaMorph app?

Getting errors trying to use this theme

No signature (835 files)
Verification Failed
Installation Aborted

ideas?

Edit: Think I figured it out....

mbiza

Jun 6, 2009
Aaaahhhhhh!!! I found the problem!
Is in the traslation! If I set English locale (Unites States), the lockscreen show only the percentage, but also if the phone is plugged in ( is it normal??? ), if I set Italian locale then show me "in carica" and the percentage also if the phone is not plugged in.

Last edited:

mattv888

Aug 23, 2009
Hey thanks a lot! Running smoothly on CM. The only thing that's not currently working is the stock music app. Had you themed this extensively? The widget does seem to work, but as soon as I open the application itself I get a force close. Anyone else get this error?

cybapaddy

Mar 6, 2009
Rotterdam
Hey thanks a lot! Running smoothly on CM. The only thing that's not currently working is the stock music app. Had you themed this extensively? The widget does seem to work, but as soon as I open the application itself I get a force close. Anyone else get this error?

I have test this after reading your message, but on my G1 it's working.
Anyone having this problem?

cybapaddy

Mar 6, 2009
Rotterdam
Aaaahhhhhh!!! I found the problem!
Is in the traslation! If I set English locale (Unites States), the lockscreen show only the percentage, but also if the phone is plugged in ( is it normal??? ), if I set Italian locale then show me "in carica" and the percentage also if the phone is not plugged in.

As you can see, it is working on my phone normal ... I have select English (US) and it's working fine.

20091218001343703824013.jpg
200912180013441054982001.jpg

bruce_wayne

Aug 29, 2009
Have just used metamorph for the 1st time. All I have is the red droid boot screen. And a black notification bar with the time in black which is really hard to see. What have I done wrong? And/or what do I need to do in metamorph in order to get the rest of the theme

sino8r

Sep 7, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
Could we expect a regular version of 4.2.8.1 soon? No rush or anything...
Getting a few FCs since 4.2.8 and thats after wiping, fix ext, and fix_premissions. I suspect it cyans 4.2.8 and not your theme. A new version should fix it, I hope...

cybapaddy

Mar 6, 2009
Rotterdam
Maybe I know what your problem is: You have to update this first before update the framework with the circular battery icon package:
Do not install the framework on this package than, than everything will be OK.
update1:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yo4oqzbib0n

I didn't mention it correctly on my first post... (and was a little bit late, that night.)

In this file, it's only contain the framework files, that's the reason why u only have the bootscreen and black text.

Update2, Battery Icon:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tnonihzduwe

Have just used metamorph for the 1st time. All I have is the red droid boot screen. And a black notification bar with the time in black which is really hard to see. What have I done wrong? And/or what do I need to do in metamorph in order to get the rest of the theme

Hi I have update the theme to 4.2.8.1,

It's a MetaMorph update, First update the normal update file,
Update:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yo4oqzbib0n

than update the framework file with the H-icon

update to The one with the 'H'-con:
http://www.mediafire.com/?hw4bgnqbjmi

Could we expect a regular version of 4.2.8.1 soon? No rush or anything...
Getting a few FCs since 4.2.8 and thats after wiping, fix ext, and fix_premissions. I suspect it cyans 4.2.8 and not your theme. A new version should fix it, I hope...

bruce_wayne

Aug 29, 2009
Thanks working great now.

In typical fashion as soon as I update to the new CM, another update comes out. Will this work with CM4.2.9.1? Or has cyanogen created more work for the themers?

Last edited:

CoopZor

Aug 12, 2009
Bilzen
It would be cool if the upper right battery indicator displayed an % of how much the battery is loaded.

CoopZor

Aug 12, 2009
Bilzen
Is er geen mogelijkheid een pictogram van mijn gmail te hebben waar ook direct het aantal nieuwe mails vermeld staan ?

De widget van handcent sms heeeft het, en de mail van iphone ook.

cybapaddy

Mar 6, 2009
Rotterdam
But this is the stock lockscreen, I'm talking about the stericson lockscreen... the stock one working well in my phone, with cm 4.2.8.1

Did you get the stericson lockscreen from my update? HAHAHA ... i have try to implement tis on my theme, but, I though it doesn't work, cause it didn't work on my phone :'( …….

cybapaddy

Mar 6, 2009
Rotterdam
Is er geen mogelijkheid een pictogram van mijn gmail te hebben waar ook direct het aantal nieuwe mails vermeld staan ?

De widget van handcent sms heeeft het, en de mail van iphone ook.

Ik kan helemaal niet programmeren. Wat ik doe is alleen plaatjes veranderen in de theme. Maar ik weet wel dat er apps te downloaden zijn die deze functie wel heeft.