[Rom][32b] - [32a][3.22] CM6 - FroyoRedux Mod v2.0 (10/25/2010)

Search This thread

marc003

Jul 10, 2010
Market is not working...please help me.there are over 2000 posts so i can not read all of them.can someone just tell me what to do, so market will work??
thanks...

Onkel Per

Nov 27, 2009
Frederikshavn
www.olsenworld.dk
Market is not working...please help me.there are over 2000 posts so i can not read all of them.can someone just tell me what to do, so market will work??
thanks...
Your post is #1381 ;) Even that's a lot of reading, there's still a bit till 2000 posts.

It's easy to write "Market is not working", but what have you don so far? Did you wipe?

Last edited:

marc003

Jul 10, 2010
okay 1381=) but today i read it all...and i tried wipe,tried clearing chache and clearing data of Market and Download manager (at Manage app), and i tried factory reset, i tried to sycn gmail while downloading from market, i tried Gtalk while downloading...but nothing helped..it keep saying download of [app] was unsuccessful no matter what i tried to download...

joafandina

Dec 12, 2009
Cairo
okay 1381=) but today i read it all...and i tried wipe,tried clearing chache and clearing data of Market and Download manager (at Manage app), and i tried factory reset, i tried to sycn gmail while downloading from market, i tried Gtalk while downloading...but nothing helped..it keep saying download of [app] was unsuccessful no matter what i tried to download...

Where are u from ?? make sure first that market is enabled in your country for example egypt is not allowing the market and u have to get market enabler app and fake your sim card first before you run the market, check and let me know.

marc003

Jul 10, 2010
i am from slovenia...here we do not have such of problem.because before when i was using CM5 market worked prefectly.but since i flashed to CM6 i have this problem...

Thibor69

I need HELP!!

I have a TMobile MyTouch 3G that was running Cyanogen 6.1.0 and have clockwork ROm Manager installed with a couple backups. I just tried to flash CM6-FroyoRedux-2.0-32a.zip and my phone freezes now after the MyTouch splash Screen. I can not figure out how to get back to a recovery screen, all I can get to is my fastboot screen. When I hook up my USB tho I can't do much via adb. I also have tried to run recovery-RA-sapphire-v1.7.0G-cyan.img but I can not get it to do anything. I also can not get back to my ClockWork recovery menu. ... this is what I get now from the SDK on my PC:

C:\androidsdk\tools>fastboot flash recovery recovery-RA-sapphire-v1.7.0G-cyan.img
sending 'recovery' (4528 KB)... FAILED (remote: not allow)
finished. total time: 0.001s

C:\androidsdk\tools>fastboot devices
HT01WPB05677 fastboot

C:\androidsdk\tools>adb shell
error: device not found

I am stuck here on my fastboot menu on my phone and my USB connected but dont know what else to do. What can I do ?????

Please help !!

Let me know if you need more info ...

Thanks

kanttii

Jul 6, 2010
Helsinki
blissroms.com
I need HELP!!

I have a TMobile MyTouch 3G that was running Cyanogen 6.1.0 and have clockwork ROm Manager installed with a couple backups. I just tried to flash CM6-FroyoRedux-2.0-32a.zip and my phone freezes now after the MyTouch splash Screen. I can not figure out how to get back to a recovery screen, all I can get to is my fastboot screen. When I hook up my USB tho I can't do much via adb. I also have tried to run recovery-RA-sapphire-v1.7.0G-cyan.img but I can not get it to do anything. I also can not get back to my ClockWork recovery menu. ... this is what I get now from the SDK on my PC:

C:\androidsdk\tools>fastboot flash recovery recovery-RA-sapphire-v1.7.0G-cyan.img
sending 'recovery' (4528 KB)... FAILED (remote: not allow)
finished. total time: 0.001s

C:\androidsdk\tools>fastboot devices
HT01WPB05677 fastboot

C:\androidsdk\tools>adb shell
error: device not found

I am stuck here on my fastboot menu on my phone and my USB connected but dont know what else to do. What can I do ?????

Please help !!

Let me know if you need more info ...

Thanks
Reflash your recovery, it seems to be corrupted.

Also, did you wipe before flashing? A full wipe? Because FroyoRedux is based on a nightly before 6.1 final or RC, it won't work..

aris_prast1

Dec 6, 2009
Purwokerto
Signal Low..........

But why would I use this rom, weak signal in my HP?
Though the radio 3.22

SAPPHIRE PVT 32A ENG S-OFF H
HBOOT-1.33.2010 (SAPP10000)
CPLD-12
RADIO-3.22.20.17
Jun 2 2009, 17:27:03

Please help.........

gkenny1991

Jul 20, 2010
flashing this rom atm , hope its good :D!

edit: nice rom but when i go to message app i get a black background and black text for messages so i cant see whats the text lol ?

edit: i rebooted and now its fixed lol :D!!

Last edited:

askrulous

Mar 29, 2008
London
I've just arrived at froyoredux v2.0 via v1.9(not sure how or why I didn't download v1.9 first) and have to say the difference is brilliant.

Things are working now that were either not working or 'force closing'.

I would like to see how other roms perform(just out of curiousty), but can't seem to flash them, that's another good thing about froyoredux, it loads without any problems!

Last edited:

alan090

Jan 24, 2010
Toronto
hey this rom is quite old - if I can I will provide an update - but I am on a galaxy S now and my htc magic is with my ex gf :p one of the reasons i kinda disappered was just working and not doing much else

I can update dream one soon though as I still have that phone

sorry for promising an update before i didnt get around to :p

not much to do to update though except take the 6.1.0 base and apply it - no promises but will look into it - its been 6-7 months since i touched a rom though

- i might recomend to find a cyanogen 7 mod rom - they work pretty good on these phones

Reactions: joafandina

Lanhugo

Oct 22, 2010
Tijuana
Great ROM, I have the Magic G2 (32A), I wanted to know how you've been dealing with the low memory issue ???, any app or hack in particular to boost the RAM ????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a fully functioning Froyo Rom based off CM6 Latest Nightly Build

please post any issues you may have here - not in cyanogen mod, as my changes may have been the cause

always recommend that you backup whatever you need - wipe and then install - as I am now using the data partition for some apps :)

LATEST VERSION INCLUDES CLOCKS UPTO 614MHZ

Dumfuqs Kernel Corner!

Using the 710mhz kernel I can get Mflops on linpack with JIT enabled of >= 4.8

Here are the Links! :
    After Each Update I always recommend a wipe if any problems are experienced - though u may not have too

32A - 3.22 Radio ( Eg. - Rogers HTC Magic and Rogers HTC Dream)

If YOU DO NOT WANT BLACK CLOCK THEN MAKE SURE TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS IN CYANOGEN SETTINGS!!!

32a v2.0

32B - 2.XX Radio (Eg. - MT3G, G1, MT3G 1.2)

If YOU DO NOT WANT BLACK CLOCK THEN MAKE SURE TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS IN CYANOGEN SETTINGS!!!

32b v2.0

Optional Themes :
    Sense Style Theme : Sense theme Download

Galaxy S Style Theme : Galaxy S Theme Download

6.35 radio does not work with latest release

You must be using cursors modified recovery for it to install proper - 6.35 recovery image download

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery-RA-Magic32A-6.35-v1.6.2.img

Flash the recovery on the new radio only!!

Droid Basement Blog - Pershoot Source
    CM Source
    Carz Source

Credits - Thanks to Cyanogen, Pershoot, Bcrook, anderweb, dumfuq,carz and everyone who helped make this possible!! thanks as it is your work that made this possible
    Hello people.

I was awaiting for the ROM update from Alan since Tmobile officially updated the MyTouch 3g, however the official update is not compatible with 32B. While I was searching for a better ROM, I found this one "forum. xda-developers (dot) com /showthread.php?t=811852" This is the official Tmobile Froyo update for MyTouch 3g modified for 32b (with 3.5mm jack).

Man I am much impressed with the speed of this ROM. The set-cpu that I had for Alan's rom showed 614 MHZ, however the speed was laggy, the ROM wasn't smooth as it should be. I believe the ROM I am suggesting is <614 MHZ, but you all will surely feel the difference. I was skeptical for trying any ROMs other than Alan's, but this one impressed me.

Before you flash, do a nandroid and a wipe as usual.

Have fun guys.

Wow, I ddidn't know so much stupid could be contained in one post.
    hey this rom is quite old - if I can I will provide an update - but I am on a galaxy S now and my htc magic is with my ex gf :p one of the reasons i kinda disappered was just working and not doing much else

I can update dream one soon though as I still have that phone

sorry for promising an update before i didnt get around to :p

not much to do to update though except take the 6.1.0 base and apply it - no promises but will look into it - its been 6-7 months since i touched a rom though

- i might recomend to find a cyanogen 7 mod rom - they work pretty good on these phones