138 posts
Thanks Meter: 574

Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2013, 07:18 AM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 2,339

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryBoy4435

looking for a bit of help here ive tried swm and twrp everytime i boot up i get proccess acore.android has stopped constantly any ideas?

The only way this has happened to me is when I dirty flashed from another or different based aosp ROM. Anything other than dirty flashing feom a plain CM 10.1 and you may get this. So you have to do a clean flash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

17th May 2013, 07:27 AM |#1002  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Well I have using the other ROM for awhile andi have to say it's been a nice DD no bad file transfer via the computer. I'll give cl3aner ROM a try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
17th May 2013, 03:34 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thakrew317

They are both good and DD test them both out and see for yourself its person prefrenece to be honest with you

Thanks...
Tried both...running gsuser now..
Cleaner one has some awesome audio tweaks for audiophiles!
Quick questions on gsuser Rom 5/15:
1. Does anyone else having Bluetooth issues. Happens when connected to car audio....Bluetooth turns off automatically after a Bluetooth call and the only way to start it back is after a cell reboot!
2. My proximity sensor doesn't send to be working now during call! Can't find the setting for it too.
Any help?
Thanks in advance.
17th May 2013, 04:05 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaverc118

The only way this has happened to me is when I dirty flashed from another or different based aosp ROM. Anything other than dirty flashing feom a plain CM 10.1 and you may get this. So you have to do a clean flash.

Yea I was trying to cut corners stupid me did a clean all good also anyone having a rough screen issue where you gotta turn the phone sideways for it to detect certain ones

17th May 2013, 04:49 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 210

More
Quote:

Yea I was trying to cut corners stupid me did a clean all good also anyone having a rough screen issue where you gotta turn the phone sideways for it to detect certain ones

not completely sure what you mean, but I know I needed to flash the PAPrefs fix found on page 2 or 3 of this thread (if I remember the location right). Other than that, everything seems flawless with Cl3Kener's version of this ROM (been since it came out and only had issues when I changed kernels)
17th May 2013, 05:00 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmg002

not completely sure what you mean, but I know I needed to flash the PAPrefs fix found on page 2 or 3 of this thread (if I remember the location right). Other than that, everything seems flawless with Cl3Kener's version of this ROM (been since it came out and only had issues when I changed kernels)

So you have the rom's stock kernel running on here without rr's? If so what cpu govs does it have
Sent from my stoned squirrel ^o^
17th May 2013, 05:10 PM |#1007  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmg002

Yep stock kernel that came with the ROM never messed with kernels the one time I did my phone wouldn't even boot luckily was able to get it replaced lol

17th May 2013, 05:14 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elementalx

So you have the rom's stock kernel running on here without rr's? If so what cpu govs does it have
Sent from my stoned squirrel ^o^

yeppers. I have the CM kernel (ie stock from ROM) and have had 0 RR's or SOD's since flashing. I do an occational reboot if I am mucking around with some odd settings (pimp my rom type stuff or playing with the init.d scripts), but I haven't had any RR's or SOD's... every reboot was expected.
I am currently running:
scheduler - Deadline
Governor - Interactive
Frequency - 384000 - 1512000
Read ahead buffer size - 2048
GPU governor - ondemand
GPU Max Frequency - 200
ZRAM is off
MPDecision is enabled

Thinking of switching back to ROW though for the scheduler as I get much better read speeds that way... yeah... gonna change that now. I am sure those are not optimal settings for performance or battery, but it seems to work good enough for me.
Are you getting a lot of RR's running this build? If so, what scheduler/governor are you using? And are you noticing a pattern with it (like does it crash while playing some game or downloading things or is it completely random?).
17th May 2013, 05:43 PM |#1009  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 256

More
Quote:

looking for a bit of help here ive tried swm and twrp everytime i boot up i get proccess acore.android has stopped constantly any ideas?

This is a common error, easy fix. Settings>Menu>App mgr>Contacts>clear data/cache (and do the same for contact storage) then log back into your gmail. Dont worry on the clear data prompt saying that you will delete all data, all you do is re-log back in to gmail.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gear79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gear79 Ad-Free
17th May 2013, 08:54 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:

Maybe pie settings?

17th May 2013, 11:24 PM |#1011  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamonguyen

Maybe pie settings?

Tried that still doing it

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamonguyen

Maybe pie settings?

Tried that still doing it got it to stop by setting pie area to none

The Following User Says Thank You to CountryBoy4435 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CountryBoy4435 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2.2, pac-man, pac-man/jb 4.2, pie control

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)