[Theme/MOD]--EYECANDY--CM10--SGT7-TWA_PRIVS--9-30--v1.5

Search This thread

paulsonmcreilly

Feb 25, 2013
hello Pimpmaneaton hope that's right.
i love your work. I've been using eyecandy rom for the most part. recently went to cm10.1 site 4.2JB. I. installed the theme, couldn't get past ui error message . please. if you get time to update to 4.2 would be awesome. thank you very much.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

+1 to that
I have been stubbornly holding on to the latest EYECANDY ROM because of the awesome eye candy. :p I especially love the circuit keyboard.
It did seem to be using the battery a tad bit faster than expected, so I grudgingly installed twa_privs SGT7 (3/28/13). Seems to be only sipping the battery now.
But I am missing the EYE CANDY love.
Any chance of an update for CM10.1?

Reactions: Guitarman

paulsonmcreilly

Feb 25, 2013
I just had to go back to the EYECANDY ROM. It is just too cool (even if it seems to use the battery quicker). Haven't found a good enough (for me) replacement yet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    YOUR ROM YOUR WAY!!!

Okay everyone here is my new Theme/mod for TWA_Privs SGT7 rom. As of right now it is only for his latest 9-5 rom. I am working with twa to see about getting a 1% battery mod into his source and that way this can easily be used on all versions. Until then I can easily update what needs to be done on each version.

You need roughly 100mb free on sdcard because the theme will place temporary files there, theme the system apps, and then removes those temp files.

Your orginal apps are backed up to /sdcard/vrtheme-backup, so if for some reason you want to revert, you can just move the .apk with your foavorite Root Browser file app.

What does my theme modify
    Settings.apk- all png mods
    SystemUI.apk- all png mods
    framework-res.apk- png and xml mods. This will make all secondary text ICS blue and also system generated progress bars blue.

WHO WANTS SOME OPTIONS?

Battery Options....
    By default it is my Multi color circle that I use in all my themes is no option is selected as "YES", but there are 7 more that you can choose from in Aroma. Aroma will also display the battery icon at a 70% display for each.

Wifi Icons
    By default it is the colorful on that I always include, but there is an option to choose the stock wifi icons.
    ---Oijkn Wifi icons from A500

Nav Button Options
    ---Mirrored
    ---Graphical---DO NOT Change Color or these in system settings or they will just be a solid color.
    ---Metro
    ---Metallic
    ---Ballon
    ---Text
    ---Oijkn from A500
    ---Airbrush

Jelly Beans Gapps.
    I include these so that users should only need to do two flashes, the rom...and my KICKASS Theme...HAHA!!

Inverted apps

Google Market v3.7.18
    Gmail-This is new for EyeCandy on Kindle, very nicely themed by Dark Horse Team
    Facebook
    Dropbox
    Google Play music
    Youtube

Additional apps and Mods
    PCB Keyboard-orginally created by Team Brocoili but have ported to the JB Keyboard
    Infinity Sound Mod by r-ikfootSEE HERE FOR DETAILS
    Asus Weather widget--Yes it is now working on Kindle and can set to farenheit
    Asus Email Widget
    Apex Launcher 1.3.0 beta 4--Themed to EyeCandy standards---HAHA!
    EyeCandy Theme for TWRP 2.2.2.1
    Bravia Engine

Also the following is installed automatically
    Adobe Flash player that works with Jelly Bean since they pulled that from us
    Adaway app to /data
    Host files for an add free experience
    Terminal app

DOWNLOAD

Android File Host

How to Install
    1-Download zip from above
    2-Put on sdcard if downloaded from PC
    3-Reboot into recovery
    4-Select zip and install
    5-Select your options in Aroma
    6- No need to wipe cache and dalvik cause my installer does that for you.
    7- Reboot and Enjoy your new EyeCandy.
    Haha sorry guys have a v1.0.2 uploading now. Just some PNG changes to the inverted market to make it a bit more themed.

Launched from Hot Rod running Synergy!!
    v1.5

v1.5 is uploading now. Updated to 9-29 build and updated Apex to v1.3.1 stable. Should be uploaded in about 45 min.
    New Screenies

Reserved for screen shots that I will get up very soon

V1.4 is up and op updated. Enjoy!!!

Launched from Hot Rod running AOKP JB!!