Updated TL Lt30a 9.1.F.1.120 boot user to remove bloatwares

Search This thread

Datboimarn3

Mar 2, 2011
I have just fortunately received and installed the update for my TL Lt30a (AT&T) v.4.1.2.
I used to have a root software loaded within the older version and had Root Explorer with SU from where I downloaded the root software from.

But with the new update, also came with the annoying bloatwares that compromised the battery life of my phone. I know there's a new feature that extends battery life, but I dont have the need or use for the AT&T apps.

Is there a new root software already available to remove these?

Or a site that I can be directed to the right direction and get the unwanted apps off from my phone.

Thank you,

Sorry if this was posted already before, but if there is a link to that thread that has already started commenting below would be just enough.

augie7107

Mar 18, 2009
Boston
Sony Xperia Pro-I
I have just fortunately received and installed the update for my TL Lt30a (AT&T) v.4.1.2.
I used to have a root software loaded within the older version and had Root Explorer with SU from where I downloaded the root software from.

But with the new update, also came with the annoying bloatwares that compromised the battery life of my phone. I know there's a new feature that extends battery life, but I dont have the need or use for the AT&T apps.

Or a site that I can be directed to the right direction and get the unwanted apps off from my phone.

Thank you,

Sorry if this was posted already before, but if there is a link to that thread that has already started commenting below would be just enough.

You can also simply disable the AT&T apps.

Sent from my LT30at using xda premium

Spectre51

Reactions: Datboimarn3

Datboimarn3

Mar 2, 2011
Always a pleasure to see Spectre51 and augie7107 comments.
You always learn something new.

But this is the link that was concise to what I was looking for that took longer than a min to google. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2191035

Guess I need to get a different internet service.

But for anyone else with AT&T and recently installed the new firmware. Hope the link above provides a simpler search on finding the solution to root your phone.

Good luck and credit to all that helped me out tons and with those affiliated within the link above.

Thank you

scythekain

Mar 16, 2012
Bellevue
Ics and jb let you disable apps without uninstalling them, and without having root.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

pentaquine

Oct 12, 2012
Follow the link to bin4rys thread that is in the link you provided and you will find your answer.

It is not hidden and is the first hit in my Google searches for rooting Xperia devices

Sent from my star trek communicator
Sony Flagship device circa 2145

In bin4rys thread, the Xperia TL is not in the "confirmed device" list, (only T was there). Could you confirm that it works for TL (9.1.F.1.120) too?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you,

Love this ability.

and BTW the AT&T model is the LT30at not LT30a which is for our northern neighbors.
    Ics and jb let you disable apps without uninstalling them, and without having root.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

Only certain ones though. I have found some I wanted to disable but couldn't.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ TL