AOSP notification panel for TW roms

do you want the AOSP(kitkat) notifical panel on tw roms?

• YES

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

hassanabid94

Oct 8, 2012
Katachi
i know this has been asked many times but in all my searching i couldn't find the answer.
i find the tw notification panel extremely hidious and would love to ge the aosp notification panel on my note 3 (tw ofcourse)
so my question is, has it been done? if not is it possible? if yes can somebody please do it (request)
it is not only me who wants this i have seen threads with hundreds of people wanting this and if this done devs would make great use of this and implement it in their own stock tw based roms.

Thankyou to any one who replies !

Sourav_GangstaYayo

Sep 20, 2013
Dhaka
i know this has been asked many times but in all my searching i couldn't find the answer.
i find the tw notification panel extremely hidious and would love to ge the aosp notification panel on my note 3 (tw ofcourse)
so my question is, has it been done? if not is it possible? if yes can somebody please do it (request)
it is not only me who wants this i have seen threads with hundreds of people wanting this and if this done devs would make great use of this and implement it in their own stock tw based roms.

Thankyou to any one who replies !
Same here. I would like an aosp system ui for our note 4. Not just themed. But functionality wise.