Adobe Flash Player 11.0.1.152 on ARMv6 (Stock and Cooked rom)

Search This thread

vikasb32

Recognized Themer
May 9, 2011
Hardwar
OnePlus 6
I also used sh script since 2 months but i modified the command of the script and also set right permission to lib file now i have no problem with flash player n it work perfect.

enryfox

Nov 4, 2011
Milan
in the end i gave up flash on stock rom: copying libraries at boot really slowed down the start-up process and the whole flash package needs 14 Mb of precious internal Memory.

In the meanwhile I tried again using both symlink and hardlink, but none works; to have flash, we needs the libraries flash folder...

ciao

minu94

Apr 4, 2011
I try to install Flash Player 11 but at the end it says application not installed. Why? I have V10B

minu94

Apr 4, 2011
Because i like the stock rom :-?? the phone is already rooted,custom recovery, custom kernel and those jit, hw and stagefright tweaks done. I rebooted and i have the same error...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    **How flash player 10.3 work in stock rom (by vikasb32)
    Originally Posted: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1309880

step 1: install original flash player 11.0

step 2: copy lib file to /data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer/lib

step 3: change the permission of all .so file like

attachment.php

step 4: that's all enjoy.

**Cooked Rom:
    Newest: Here

**Thanks to:
    eeee616
    vikasb32

Good :D tested on p500 SonygenMod v1.2
    not working...
    Vikas i have tried twice but wont work... i follow the below steps

Firstly i have downloaded the text file from ur flash player 11 link and renamed it to .apk
    Secondly downloaded ur lib.zip folder and extract all .so files from it.
    Finally install the apk and copy these files to data/data/com.adode.flashplayer/lib/ and set permissions to all files as
    Owner- read and write
    Group- read
    Others-read.
    And reboot phone but not able to play games on miniclip...
    Helppppp...!!!
    Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

Not reboot the phone and check the flash player working or not.after reboot the lib files is gone so after restarting flash player not working but there is a solution for that.lib files is automatically copy by a script.i will upload the script for you.just wait.

Edit:follow following thread to automatically copy lib file after restarting phone.http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1413721