Adobe Flash Player 11.0.1.152 on ARMv6 (Stock and Cooked rom)

Search This thread

lillypad_33

Oct 12, 2011
Kitchener
I'm running CyanogenMod-7.1.0-Thunderg-KANG
Build GRJ90
Kernel - 2.6.32.42-franco-kernel.v18
mik@mik-desktop#7
Android Version 2.3.7

Flash has worked for radio player that didn't previously work...
A HUGE thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

try to overlock higher ... :)

I'm at 480/710 and youtube video seems ok to me...

zero7525

Feb 5, 2011
Working great on void rom (2.2). I can finally stream video, compared to another flash.apk. I REALLY appreciate this.

gkalen

Apr 5, 2011
Athens
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats a really working flash player.
No browsers crashing not anything.
THANKS A LOT! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mik's v6.5.7 with default kernel(f.k.v18)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

wil999

Jul 21, 2011
i tried it on my p500 running cm7.1 6.5.8 , which overclock at 748 MHZ. I tried viewing on youtube but its kagging badly . However, this version has great improvement den the previous one. Hit thanks alr :)

deniso177

Aug 27, 2011
Works fine, inlcluding using swf players and playing flash games of your SD.

But, Does not work if you make this into a system app, by either using titanium backup or root uninstaller, so keep this installed on your phone memory, not in /system/app

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Oh yes also this version has a much greater speed improvement over 10.1

gkalen

Apr 5, 2011
Athens
I install this before 10 hours....in the beginning was laggy BUT i fell asleep for 6 hours and now i try to stream some videos and the "unbelievable "..videos streaming almost as on my pc, ,too quickly and no lag at all!!!!!
I hope im not dreaming.....
The greatest flash player!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy.......
THANKS again

BTW i install the app then i moved it to sd and reboot my phone.....the strange think is that i look at system/app and data/app with root explorer and i couldn't find it...
But for sure i move the app to sd and no problem at al.

Last edited:

deniso177

Aug 27, 2011
I install this before 10 hours....in the beginning was laggy BUT i fell asleep for 6 hours and now i try to stream some videos and the "unbelievable "..videos streaming almost as on my pc, ,too quickly and no lag at all!!!!!
I hope im not dreaming.....
The greatest flash player!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy.......
THANKS again

BTW i install the app then i moved it to sd and reboot my phone.....the strange think is that i look at system/app and data/app with root explorer and i couldn't find it...
But for sure i move the app to sd and no problem at al.

Um well after moving it will not be anywhere near system/app it will be on sd card in .android so i dont know what you mean.

System/app are system apks, such as mms and dialer etc, but you can also make any normal user app into a system app using titanium backup pro, its not necessary but some people such as myself like making important apps that do not update by market in system/app. but flash doesnt work then

voyager20021

May 5, 2011
Here
Can i tell u this, this **** is boring... U cant do much stuff with this thing install except only watching youtube and others... So i assume that it cant play flash games and taking 20 MB+ for nothing... Proof it with ur phone, so i can say this thing works on heaven mode...

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA CM7.1.0 FINAL

It works on flash games also, but most of them are not suitable for touchscreen.

wizagg

Dec 4, 2010
Good! I can watch videos on Facebook. YouTube videos run smoothly on 240p. Lag at higher res.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    **How flash player 10.3 work in stock rom (by vikasb32)
    Originally Posted: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1309880

step 1: install original flash player 11.0

step 2: copy lib file to /data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer/lib

step 3: change the permission of all .so file like

attachment.php

step 4: that's all enjoy.

**Cooked Rom:
    Newest: Here

**Thanks to:
    eeee616
    vikasb32

Good :D tested on p500 SonygenMod v1.2
    not working...
    Vikas i have tried twice but wont work... i follow the below steps

Firstly i have downloaded the text file from ur flash player 11 link and renamed it to .apk
    Secondly downloaded ur lib.zip folder and extract all .so files from it.
    Finally install the apk and copy these files to data/data/com.adode.flashplayer/lib/ and set permissions to all files as
    Owner- read and write
    Group- read
    Others-read.
    And reboot phone but not able to play games on miniclip...
    Helppppp...!!!
    Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

Not reboot the phone and check the flash player working or not.after reboot the lib files is gone so after restarting flash player not working but there is a solution for that.lib files is automatically copy by a script.i will upload the script for you.just wait.

Edit:follow following thread to automatically copy lib file after restarting phone.http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1413721