[VIDEO Overviews and How To's] ASUS Transformer Pad 300 (TF300T)

Search This thread

AllAboutAndroids

Sep 21, 2011
Vaughan, Canada
www.allaboutandroids.com
Forgot to post this!

Here is the Video guide to set up CWM on your TF300 as well as Flashing the root-signed.zip. I hope you like it ;)

If this helped in any way, please feel free to press the THANKS button and if you do happen to have a few clicks to spare, please go to our channel to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE as we'd really appreciate it, Thanks in advance :D

Reactions: droidfan77
Forgot to post this!

Here is the Video guide to set up CWM on your TF300 as well as Flashing the root-signed.zip. I hope you like it ;)

If this helped in any way, please feel free to press the THANKS button and if you do happen to have a few clicks to spare, please go to our channel to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE as we'd really appreciate it, Thanks in advance :D

im trying to do this mate but when i download the tools from sdk i cant find them anywhere ????

edit: i found them :) they were in c:\users\rob\appdata\local\android\android-sdk

Last edited:

AllAboutAndroids

Sep 21, 2011
Vaughan, Canada
www.allaboutandroids.com
Yeah it works perfect, I was stumped for a while when I could find the files but the ask manager shows the directory which they go to at the top so it was a classic face palm moment lol, but great guide I owe you one

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Haha, thanks :D

But most of the props go to the actual developers, since they, you know, designed it lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Reactions: robgee789

AllAboutAndroids

Sep 21, 2011
Vaughan, Canada
www.allaboutandroids.com
So excited for this. Am thinking of going to his ROM, so this is perfect.

Here you go :D

Hope you like it!

Reactions: mikaole

AllAboutAndroids

Sep 21, 2011
Vaughan, Canada
www.allaboutandroids.com
New Video out folks! Covering CleanROM 1.1 by scrosler :cool:

AllAboutAndroids

Sep 21, 2011
Vaughan, Canada
www.allaboutandroids.com
Latest video! This one covers Jelly Bro, compiled by makelegs :D

Lirkaren

Jun 25, 2010
I am doing the root + CWM guide but when I installe the 3 packages in the SDK it says "DONE. Nothing was installed."

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey XDA Folks, we have a YouTube channel where we normally film ROM overviews for the LG G2x as well as the HTC Sensation. Just today, I bought the TF300 as my "go to" Android Device and so far I am very pleased!

It is a powerful device, without having any signal issues and it has a pretty decent price tag. Down below, we will be posting vids as Development options become available. So far, we only have the ROOT method, which is simply to run an APK and a Tweaked Build.prop which, is literally renaming the old one, and copying the edited version to /system.

Anyway, take a look at our vids and more videos will be coming in the near future :cool:

How to Flash Jelly Bean (seanzscreams Hydro ROM) on the ASUS TF300

Unboxing and Mini Review

How to ROOT: Using Sparkyroot (ONLY on .17 Firmware)

How to add the Custom Build.Prop

How to UNLOCK and Flash a Custom Recovery (Team Win Recovery Project)

How to Flash ClockWorksMod Recovery + ROOT ( Works on ALL Fimrware )

CUSTOM ROM OVERVIEWS:

Seanzscreams' Stock Based, Hydro-Ponic:

Version 3.5:

scrosler's Stock Based, CleanROM:

Version 1.1 (ICS):

Version 2.0 (JB):

makelegs' JellyBro CM10 Skang:

Nightly August 4th 2012:

Nice video. I was really thinking about buying one for myself.
    Thank you, as I am trying to do this for my father and have gone from Hydro 4.4 to stock jellybean but I can not understand how to install TWRP or CWM from this point. My intention was always to install "Jelly Bean (Seanzscreams ROM)" but somehow lost root in the process.

Again much thanks

Hey man! It was quite a wait, sorry about that BUT I'm currently uploading the video tutorial :D
    AllAboutAndroids are you making videos anymore? It would be nice to see a "how to root jellybean" tutorial. With both twrp and clockworkmod recovery.

thank you

Haha of course, we try to put out videos every week :D

Last week we took off cause we went camping with a bunch of friends. I will be making a tutorial on How to Flash Jelly Bean (Seanzscreams ROM) while getting the updated Recovery as well!
    Could someone post a video on how to nvflash?

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF300T using xda app-developers app

Hey man! I would if I could :(

NVFLASH as of now can ONLY work on an Ice Cream Sandwich Bootloader. I have already upgraded to Jelly Bean and thus would not be able to make the video. As soon as a Jelly Bean version is out, I will definitely make a video :)

~Imraan