[Q] Droid DNA wiped all data

Search This thread

Minahan1

Jul 26, 2013
Lima,NY
I have searched for 6 hours last night and again for several this morning on all the forums I could.
My phone has nothing left on it except recover. I have TWRP loaded, don't know how, but nothing in any folders.
I was trying to start from scratch with my phone and just wiped everything so I could reload and start over.
Stupid idea I know!
I can get my PC to recognize the phone. I am using Windows 7 and in cmd prompt I can find the phone but I do not know how to sideload or anything like that. I tried following a couple forums on it but no success.

please help

a huge thanks in advance

RLGL

Nov 25, 2012
Stillwater
I have searched for 6 hours last night and again for several this morning on all the forums I could.
My phone has nothing left on it except recover. I have TWRP loaded, don't know how, but nothing in any folders.
I was trying to start from scratch with my phone and just wiped everything so I could reload and start over.
Stupid idea I know!
I can get my PC to recognize the phone. I am using Windows 7 and in cmd prompt I can find the phone but I do not know how to sideload or anything like that. I tried following a couple forums on it but no success.

please help

a huge thanks in advance

I think side load is under the advanced options in TWRP, start t there and follow directions.
There is an option in recovery that will lead to this position

Reactions: Minahan1

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
Stupid idea I know!

please help

a huge thanks in advance

In recovery click advanced then click sideload, it then will wait for you to send the ROM. Open adb and you will then enter: adb sideload C:\path\to\rom.zip
After you do that it will slowly start to send it to the device and begin the flashing process

Alternatively you can use: adb push C:\path\to\rom.zip /sdcard/rom.zip
And then just flash it normally.

Reactions: Minahan1

Minahan1

Jul 26, 2013
Lima,NY
I got it to work thank you
.torrented and RLGL

I was being impatient, frustrated and very pissed off for my careless actions.

After paying attention to what I was trying to do I did figure out the path I was writing was wrong.
All is well

If anyone is going to attempt or need this fix pay attention to the details.

thanks again guys

TerminatorJ

Mar 23, 2014
It sound pretty bad situation you are facing. Were u missed out some step when wipe it out?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stupid idea I know!

please help

a huge thanks in advance

I think side load is under the advanced options in TWRP, start t there and follow directions.
    There is an option in recovery that will lead to this position
    Stupid idea I know!

please help

a huge thanks in advance

In recovery click advanced then click sideload, it then will wait for you to send the ROM. Open adb and you will then enter: adb sideload C:\path\to\rom.zip
    After you do that it will slowly start to send it to the device and begin the flashing process

Alternatively you can use: adb push C:\path\to\rom.zip /sdcard/rom.zip
    And then just flash it normally.