[Flashable Rom] T-Mobile 5.14 Sense 6

Search This thread

gingerlindsey

Oct 11, 2013
Raleigh NC
+Mikey Thank you! At the risk of sounding dense, is this a full RUU replacement for T-Mobile Sense 6, 5.14.531.1? I mean, it includes all the original files, recovery, boot, firmware, etc, and is not just an updater?

mike2k12

Mar 3, 2010
Does this wipe data? Or is it similar to an OTA, difference being you're just restoring a backup? Also, will this break root?

Does this wipe data? Or is it similar to an OTA, difference being you're just restoring a backup? Also, will this break root?

I had TMOUS stuck on 4.19x (that wasn't eligible for OTA) rooted, stock ROM, TWRP, and I followed directions in this thread, i.e., unzip first, place in TWRP, restore as backup from recovery and it worked perfectly for me- no wiping, no root loss, and One was updated to 5.31 with Sense 6.

If you have different variables, I don;'t know if it would work the same way.

adiprez

May 24, 2014
I wish I had read this earlier in the treads. For the past couple of days Ive been trying to update my phone to Sense 6 but I couldnt because its rooted and I cant get s-off because Im on hboot 1.57. I'm gonna try to try this now Thanks in advanced!

mike2k12

Mar 3, 2010
I had TMOUS stuck on 4.19x (that wasn't eligible for OTA) rooted, stock ROM, TWRP, and I followed directions in this thread, i.e., unzip first, place in TWRP, restore as backup from recovery and it worked perfectly for me- no wiping, no root loss, and One was updated to 5.31 with Sense 6.

Worked for me too, but i had to uncheck 'Data' when restoring in TWRP. Otherwise it'd wiped everything

Reactions: FoneWatcher

jamexman

Aug 20, 2011
Is I rooted?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Can you use another hosting like billionuploads or firedrive? For some reason mediafire doesn't show me the captcha.

lordlos

May 22, 2011
Chicago
Massive thanks to you Mikey, I've been trying to get sense 6 via OTA and RUU for the past week but for some ungodly reason they haven't been working. :mad: Its been errors every step of the way. I tried to flash this at first with TWRP and that didn't work, but I then unzipped and restored and that did the trick. Again MASSIVE MASSIVE thanks

nyjohn

Jan 26, 2012
New York
quick question does this backup update the radio as well, been trying to find the latest since my phone seems to lose data at random times. thanks

reficuliu

May 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I am currently on ARHD 70.0 running 5.11 firmware. If I flash this through TWRP backup would I need to flash the 5.14 firmware as well? I recently moved to a place with total craps reception and desperate for T-Mobile WiFi Calling.

#WB

Jan 13, 2013
quick question does this backup update the radio as well, been trying to find the latest since my phone seems to lose data at random times. thanks

I am currently on ARHD 70.0 running 5.11 firmware. If I flash this through TWRP backup would I need to flash the 5.14 firmware as well? I recently moved to a place with total craps reception and desperate for T-Mobile WiFi Calling.

this is only the ROM, it will not change your firmware.

That's why I don't use any custom ROM with my T-Mo phones and always buy T-Mo branded phones - I live in a comeplete deadzone - and WiFi calling is usually one f the first things that go in custom ROMs. I used to wonder why other carriers didn't add theur own versions of WiFi calling since it still counts against the plan's minutes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A few people have been asking for this, so i had mine backed up from the beginning of Sense 6 roll out.
    Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v4y1xpt7gt7aayk/Tmobile6.0-wiped.zip
    MD5: d4696d1eeaf52eb1afddd53fcfde32ba
    Flash this as you would any other ROM or unzip to TWRP backup folder and restore as a backup?

yes, add it into your twrp AFTER you unzip it.......restore as a backup
    Thank you guys. Actually my phone is the Developer's Edition. I'm still in search of a ROM that is stripped of T-Mobile bloatware and running as stock as possible with the Wifi Calling feature. It seems like I am unable to download/flash the firmware upgrade as my Model ID isn't matching either for 5.14.531.11 firmware. 5.11.401.10 seems to work fine with this ROM though.

here is the ROM I use. it has T-Mobile wi-fi calling too.

Worked for me too, but i had to uncheck 'Data' when restoring in TWRP. Otherwise it'd wiped everything