Search This thread

ndg_2000

Jun 24, 2014
Microsoft Surface Duo
many thanks for a great Rom

Hi
just installed this Rom with TWRP on my SM-T210
works great no lag looks great as well.

Im new to this so I have just one question re root access for apps are there any apps that should not be granted root

many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: JT1510365

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Thanks

Hi

Im new to this so I have just one question re root access for apps are there any apps that should not be granted root

many thanks in advance

no, any app that asks for root through supersu should be granted root in order to be able to use the app itself:)

Thanks for your nice reply! I like that you said my rom is great:)

Hope I helped You!

Last edited:
Reactions: ndg_2000
M

moonbutt74

Many Thanks

your dudeliness,

sweet rom, nice feel, enjoyed it till mother swiped tab to play her puzzle games on.

m:good:

E.lon

Jul 12, 2014
Hey guy. What languages are available to this rom ? Can I use "Português (Brasil)" on this rom ? How can i get this language if it is not available?

Reactions: JT1510365

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Oh yes my friend

Hey guy. What languages are available to this rom ? Can I use "Português (Brasil)" on this rom ? How can i get this language if it is not available?

You can 100% use your portugues (Brasil) Launguage on this rom because the rom has provided it. See the two pictures below:

Screenshot_2014-07-12-16-17-20.png

Screenshot_2014-07-12-16-27-05.png

When you flash the rom and the rom boots up you will be presented first with a setup wizard to setup everything. From there you can choose your preferred language.

Thanks for your feedback and have a great day:)

Last edited:

CamachoInc

Sep 7, 2009
Orlando
thank you

I installed your rom for my brothers tab and it runs great but wants to change the green icons. I went to your addons but the link posted takes me to page asking me to download Mega Cloud app

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
I installed your rom for my brothers tab and it runs great but wants to change the green icons. I went to your addons but the link posted takes me to page asking me to download Mega Cloud app

I will be removing the link because when you flash you will bootloop the rom (bricked)

I would wait till I release the stock app icons mod for all the apps for the tab along with another mod for the stock user interface. Will be a big job that will get done before friday, Cheers:)

Zonan.PC

Jun 13, 2013
Format () expects 5 args got 4

need some help sir.

after following the exact instruction i got this error - format() expects 4 args. got 5.
E:Error in /sdcard1/inspire.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

well cant remember the exact error but something like that.
any idea how to fix it so i can flash your rom?

gr8nole

Oct 9, 2010
Lynchburg, VA
need some help sir.

after following the exact instruction i got this error - format() expects 4 args. got 5.
E:Error in /sdcard1/inspire.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

well cant remember the exact error but something like that.
any idea how to fix it so i can flash your rom?

Update your recovery to the latest version.

Sent from my SCH-I605

Reactions: 13druber

Zonan.PC

Jun 13, 2013
Update your recovery to the latest version.

Sent from my SCH-I605

based on date upload,i thought i download the latest one.
anyway i've installed the rom.fix it using toogle signature in the recovery if am not wrong.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

very good rom sir. very smooth and fast.thank you very much.
but i dont really like the green icon/theme.sorry its just look weird to my eyes.
i know you personally like green but sir,not everyone like green as much as you do :p

thank you again sir for your rom and for your hard work.

chacua358

Nov 7, 2012
houston
:::[green icons]:::

Can you please change the icons to the original ones the green hurts my eyes when in the dark or better yet make it an add-on to change it ourselves:confused: ?

P.S :: a theme section would be the best thing ever :good:

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Can you please change the icons to the original ones the green hurts my eyes when in the dark or better yet make it an add-on to change it ourselves:confused: ?

P.S :: a theme section would be the best thing ever :good:

working on a stock icon theme mod right now it will be coming next month sometime!

I am very busy right now with personal stuff so please be patient:)

Thank You!

Reactions: zambeezi
Hi, i have a cuestion, is there a form to update the rom? or always i need to do a clean instal?
i have 2.7 and i want the new 3.0, so i need to wipe all? :crying:

Note 1: i like a lot the rom but i have a little problem with my settings app
note 2: i really like it :victory:

___________________________________________________________-

EDIT: i have a lot of problems with 3.0, a lot of bugs :'(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Awesome

All i wanted to say is that I've used your ROM since v1.1. you are the only ROM i use. Thanks for such an awesome Rom, also my favorite color is green :D.
    Discontinued the rom inspire

Thanx for everyones support:)
    many thanks for a great Rom

Hi

many thanks in advance
    Thanks

Hi

many thanks in advance

no, any app that asks for root through supersu should be granted root in order to be able to use the app itself:)

Thanks for your nice reply! I like that you said my rom is great:)

Hope I helped You!
    Is there anyway to get that ugly green color off of it? I like the ROM but if I can't remove that green from everything I'm gonna have to install something else. Please help thanks

He's working on a stock theme, I happened to like the green myself. He's worked very hard on this ROM calling it ugly green isn't very nice. Why don't you theme it yourself????☺? this is a developer site