Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Hi, i have a cuestion, is there a form to update the rom? or always i need to do a clean instal?
i have 2.7 and i want the new 3.0, so i need to wipe all? :crying:

Note 1: i like a lot the rom but i have a little problem with my settings app
note 2: i really like it :victory:

___________________________________________________________-

EDIT: i have a lot of problems with 3.0, a lot of bugs :'(

Do a full wipe in twrp recovery. Click on advanced wipe and wipe everything except internal storage and external sdcard. Then install Inspire rom v3.0 from ext. sdcard rather than internal storage.

Reactions: The Coquillo

zambeezi

Sep 9, 2013
Nice rom, tab have not been this smooth in ages!

Can we tone down the green? I've read through the various post but could not find an answer (I did read that you were working on a mod).

Reactions: JT1510365

dlongnasty

Oct 6, 2012
theme

Is there anyway to get that ugly green color off of it? I like the ROM but if I can't remove that green from everything I'm gonna have to install something else. Please help thanks

13druber

Dec 7, 2013
Louisville
Is there anyway to get that ugly green color off of it? I like the ROM but if I can't remove that green from everything I'm gonna have to install something else. Please help thanks

He's working on a stock theme, I happened to like the green myself. He's worked very hard on this ROM calling it ugly green isn't very nice. Why don't you theme it yourself????☺? this is a developer site

Reactions: JT1510365

dlongnasty

Oct 6, 2012
He's working on a stock theme, I happened to like the green myself. He's worked very hard on this ROM calling it ugly green isn't very nice. Why don't you theme it yourself????☺? this is a developer site
first off I didn't say the ROM was ugly. I said green was so that was in no way me being me to him. I know he worked hard on it.I have built Roms myself so I know it a lot of work. The reason I don't wanna theme it is because I don't feel I should mess with his work. I just don't like green. Sorry

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
first off I didn't say the ROM was ugly. I said green was so that was in no way me being me to him. I know he worked hard on it.I have built Roms myself so I know it a lot of work. The reason I don't wanna theme it is because I don't feel I should mess with his work. I just don't like green. Sorry

Thank you for taking the right path and being nice. At first I was mad at you and now I am not. Do you want just the app icons stock or also the stock system app user interface images and framework as well? The stock app icons will come out first. I can't work on it today because I am at Owosso speedway and racing with my dad

Will try to get to it tomorrow:)

13druber

Dec 7, 2013
Louisville

You said the green was ugly so this is a green ROM. He won't care if you theme it.

dlongnasty

Oct 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the right path and being nice. At first I was mad at you and now I am not. Do you want just the app icons stock or also the stock system app user interface images and framework as well? The stock app icons will come out first. I can't work on it today because I am at Owosso speedway and racing with my dad

Will try to get to it tomorrow:)
I would like both man .the ROM is super smooth. The app icons are the most important to me. I just like a stock look. Thanks for the reply. I know the other guy told me to just theme it but its kinda like using someone's car would you just paint it cause you don't like the color... No

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

You said the green was ugly so this is a green ROM. He won't care if you theme it.
have you ever built a ROM? If you had you had you would know the ROM is all about smoothness first and color is one of the most non important things. The fact that his ROM is still on my device show I like it. He understands where I was coming from now so let's drop it.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

have you ever built a ROM? If you had you would know the ROM is all about smoothness first and color is one of the most non important things. The fact that his ROM is still on my device show I like it. He understands where I was coming from now so let's drop it.

dlongnasty

Oct 6, 2012
I didnt mean to start a big fight and im a developer myself and i dont want people messing with my work thats why i said look at it like using someones car. I like the rom just not big on green. Dont see what the big deal is. The rom is great. Best i habe used on my tab. So great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Awesome

All i wanted to say is that I've used your ROM since v1.1. you are the only ROM i use. Thanks for such an awesome Rom, also my favorite color is green :D.
    Discontinued the rom inspire

Thanx for everyones support:)
    many thanks for a great Rom

Hi
    just installed this Rom with TWRP on my SM-T210
    works great no lag looks great as well.

Im new to this so I have just one question re root access for apps are there any apps that should not be granted root

many thanks in advance
    Thanks

Hi
    just installed this Rom with TWRP on my SM-T210
    works great no lag looks great as well.

Im new to this so I have just one question re root access for apps are there any apps that should not be granted root

many thanks in advance

no, any app that asks for root through supersu should be granted root in order to be able to use the app itself:)

Thanks for your nice reply! I like that you said my rom is great:)

Hope I helped You!