[Q] Root for dock

Search This thread

foobaz123

Dec 13, 2010
YES!

But only a on a Tuesday and if you have a B80 or later tablet. Also, the dock must be at least a B100, anything less can't be rooted at this time. When we have ICS it may be possible then.

foobaz123

Dec 13, 2010
Only if you have at 8GB SD Card in the card slot, as the OTA updates will be extra large to account for you having rooted the dock. Also, watch out for the over heating dock bug that can occur after you root it.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

I believe you can however get an adapter for a commodore 64 cartridge and root it using a copy of Klax.

I believe that stopped working for the sub-B90 versions and they are no longer rootable :(

thebadfrog

Nov 28, 2010
Hey. I'm asking a legitimate question and all I get are snarky comments. Your hurting my feelings. If you don't know the answer then why even post in my thread. Your comments are not welcome here

gojimi

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 2, 2010
www.gojimi.com
I hate to read the last 8 comments.... I mean..... that just too much... so what is the latest info on this? anyone?

thebadfrog

Nov 28, 2010
I think I have the french version. It keeps waving a white flag at me. Is it rootable and where is the root key

Top Liked Posts