MM TEAM CM 7.2 & MiUI (Rom Discussion Thread)

Search This thread

ffortissimo

Jun 20, 2010
[CM 7.2] reboots, app on SD?

Are there apps which can't be used with this ROM?

I installed everything like mentioned in the installation thread and it worked perfectly.

I'm restoring my Titanium Backup apps (app only, no data) and get some problems.

Some apps won't install on SD but need to be installed internally, never had that problem (examples: Catan, Google Earth, Google+).
Some apps won't install at all.

I'm restoring apps in small portions and now my phone is constantly reloading itself. This continued for over an hour or two.
PIN-screen, cyanogen boot screen, PIN, homescreen, cyanogen, PIN homescreen etc.

zero_5

Jan 25, 2012
buenas...bueno me gusto mucho esta room y quise hacer la correr, bueno lo intente y me funciono con la kernel de doom que es para BL... lo hice correr y todo...bueno por razones x volvi a flashear con otra room mi x10...y quise volver a http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1609399 esta room y me daba errores que no podian inicializar varias apliaciones no se si me puedana ayuda y seguire probando como hacer correr esta room, los mantendre altanto :)

Terrandroid

Nov 29, 2008
Enschede
My wifi won't connect it hangs on "verifying ip adress....." i flashed wifi modules estated in Op

Verstuurd van mijn GT-P6210 met Tapatalk

tyruchi

Jun 9, 2012
Hi, I have a problem once I have completed the installation. In fact, everything seems go fine, but when AROMA finish to install the ROM and give the reboot to the phone, it stuck on the white FXP kernel log screen. Sometimes (1 over 10) happens that it logs into the ROM, but I cannot understand what is the not working and how to fix it. Any idea?

Thanks!

Polat67

Dec 1, 2010
Cologne
Video playing lags?
------------
kann das bitte jemand beheben?
-------+++
Someone a solution?

Thanks & greetz
Sent from my X10i using XDA

kirti_grewal

Sep 12, 2011
Calcutta
Are there apps which can't be used with this ROM?

I installed everything like mentioned in the installation thread and it worked perfectly.

I'm restoring my Titanium Backup apps (app only, no data) and get some problems.

Some apps won't install on SD but need to be installed internally, never had that problem (examples: Catan, Google Earth, Google+).
Some apps won't install at all.

I'm restoring apps in small portions and now my phone is constantly reloading itself. This continued for over an hour or two.
PIN-screen, cyanogen boot screen, PIN, homescreen, cyanogen, PIN homescreen etc.

Yeah there's a problem, some apps won't even install let alone moving to sd card
Don't know if it will be fixed or not:confused::(

Sent from my X10i using XDA

Last edited:

Apif Fuloh

May 13, 2012
Tasikmalaya
Discussion Thread for​
bannersignatur.png

AND

547pxmmslogosvg.png

In This thread i can post:
-Installation problem
-Reported Bug
-Any thing from ROM :)

Please before posting specified for which ROM ask your question

Original Thread CM7.2
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1609399

Original Thread M&M`S MiUI
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1540716
[Changelog v0.5

CAMERA 8MP, 1080P, 6MP, and FULL VIDEOrecorder 2MP HD 720p without lags!
as always in CM Multilanguage-Support]

But for my language (Indonesia), you rom, not support. After the change the language setting, it still works in the english language.

Last edited:

Deepchild

Jun 17, 2012
awesome release, cant wait for the next update!
had a few crashes soon after i first installed it, but everything smoothed out and its been working great.

:) keep up the great work!

ChopAxePiece

May 31, 2012
Manchester
I have this rom currently installed, everything seems to work fine and is fairly stable

However some apps tend to crash straight away and will not load...
Another irritating thing is i use google maps navigation on my phone quite often and it will crash at least 3-4 times shutting down and rebooting your phone...
It can be anything from 5 minutes to 45 minutes before crashing though

Another thing i am not to keen on is you cant import sim contacts nor can you save your contacts to your sim card...it just doesnt allow you to access it full stop !!! pretty annoying to say the least.

The block gaurd you can have which comes with the rom that blocks certain calls and messages doesnt filter them out either, i use to use a app called afirewall...worked perfect until i rooted my phone...it does send the blocked messages etc to a spam folder which it used to but it shows up as a normal message first allowing people you might not want to see them the chance to catch you out lol

Apart from that the battery is decent, nice features, camera works fine, video works fine, overall i'd rate it about an 8 from the roms i have tried...

If i could find out how to un-root my phone back to HTC stock rom...i probably would lol

acerulz

Jul 3, 2011
Bangalore
i installed rom and restored my messages but when i try to open messages it hangs!! its really sad...the rom is beautiful but i have a trouble making it my daily rom !!

lineage_net

Feb 6, 2011
I have tried MM's MIUI rom for few day, most of system are awesome and stable, I really like it!

but I have several question about the rom I download rom from the MM's MIUI release thread.

1. After installing the system information on my X10 still shows 2.3.7 V7 instead of V7.2. Is the rom 7.2, 7.1 or 7.0 ???
2. I found that camera recording has been fixed on CM7.2 thread, but the camera can't record (lag...) in MM's MIUI rom.
3. notification tones can't change in whatapp. (I have been looking online, some people says it is a bug from MIUI theme? but I found no way to fix it.)

Thanks in advance and looking forward for your reply.
MM's MIUI 7.2 is the best rom I have tried, but I wish it can be perfect!

leuzinhuz

Apr 18, 2012
Problems moving apps to SD card

Hi guys. I'm having some problems when I move apps greater than 10Mb to SD card, it start to move but an error stop it from moving... Apps less than 10mb i can nicely move. Do you know what happens? I tried to use other SD card, but it happens again... and the problem is not the space, my SD has 16Gb...

maikinho10

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 5, 2011
BVB 09 :)
I have deleted this kernel because wifi didnt work..

Use the NEW KERNEL+WIFI MODULE from OP in my MM TEAM MIUI Stock ROM Thread.

Greets

Top Liked Posts