[Q] Deleted HTC One V ROM. NEED HELP PLEASE

Search This thread

Scifen

Feb 23, 2014
So i was on TWRP deleteing cache, etc... I clicked system and erased it and it was my rom its all gone (my stocked rom) now sometimes my phone wont turn on or charge but i can get to bootloader but the htc loading is forever cause i have no rom.

how do i install a rom if i cant even goto my phone anymore. and yes i can plug in computer it works fine but please help (also i want a different rom, the stock rom is garbage and slow) i am looking for a really smooth rom. i have this rom "Ignorance_V4" idk if its for my phone

and i have 0% idea on how to install a rom or what to do. i really need my phone please help

sellersj27

Aug 17, 2012
OnePlus 8
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
So i was on TWRP deleteing cache, etc... I clicked system and erased it and it was my rom its all gone (my stocked rom) now sometimes my phone wont turn on or charge but i can get to bootloader but the htc loading is forever cause i have no rom.

how do i install a rom if i cant even goto my phone anymore. and yes i can plug in computer it works fine but please help (also i want a different rom, the stock rom is garbage and slow) i am looking for a really smooth rom. i have this rom "Ignorance_V4" idk if its for my phone

and i have 0% idea on how to install a rom or what to do. i really need my phone please help

We need more info. Are you primoc or primou. If you aren't sure if the ROM you have is for your phone DO NOT INSTALL IT! This will be an easy problem to fix once we get the details worked out. Do you have a working fastboot folder?

Scifen

Feb 23, 2014
We need more info. Are you primoc or primou. If you aren't sure if the ROM you have is for your phone DO NOT INSTALL IT! This will be an easy problem to fix once we get the details worked out. Do you have a working fastboot folder?

I don't know what is primoc or primou...

i hold volume down and power button and its unlocked and i can select fastboot and conncet to me pc.

i tried this other thing now i used fastboot and recovery img based of here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1635520

and now my phone wont turn on again..

paarthdesai

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
press the volume down button and hold power until the phone reboots.. and then reinstall the required rom by going into the recovery

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Minto107

Aug 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
here's your One V version

Attachments

• LOCKEDSon.jpg
    LOCKEDSon.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 66

Scifen

Feb 23, 2014
noob? i am not a noob. i just didnt read it because i thought it was just cache stuff. that doesnt mean im a noob so gtfo if you not going to help

Back to topic; no my phone wont turn on at all. ive done everything

Scifen

Feb 23, 2014
UPDATE: my phone turned on and i heard it when i plugged into pc
update2: i plugged in pc while it was boooting forevr in htc and it stopped working

a7thousandths

Mar 22, 2014
update2: i plugged in pc while it was boooting forevr in htc and it stopped working

ok ok ok...lets take this slow
when the phone is off, turn on the phone by holding the power button and the volume down button until the phone is in fastboot
since we dont know (or maybe i missed it) what kind of phone you have check for yourself in fastboot like @Minto107 showed you

here are some roms:

if you have PrimoC
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2414807
if you have PrimoU
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2413580

cool? cool

Minto107

Aug 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

OMG.
To turn it on: connect phone to pc.
Hold power button for about 5 secs
Then hold volume down button
You're in boot loader.
Go to recovery and plug your sd card via TWRP to pc.
Unmount it after pushing Rom zip file to sd.
Do a full wipe
Flash Rom
Flash kernel if you're s-on via fastboot using these commands:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
And:
fastboot reboot
Done phone it's working like a charm

Wysłane z mojego One V przy użyciu Tapatalka

Scifen

Feb 23, 2014
ok ok ok...lets take this slow
when the phone is off, turn on the phone by holding the power button and the volume down button until the phone is in fastboot
since we dont know (or maybe i missed it) what kind of phone you have check for yourself in fastboot like @Minto107 showed you

here are some roms:

if you have PrimoC
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2414807
if you have PrimoU
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2413580

cool? cool

dont know what that is or what to do with that

OMG.
To turn it on: connect phone to pc.
Hold power button for about 5 secs
Then hold volume down button
You're in boot loader.
Go to recovery and plug your sd card via TWRP to pc.
Unmount it after pushing Rom zip file to sd.
Do a full wipe
Flash Rom
Flash kernel if you're s-on via fastboot using these commands:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
And:
fastboot reboot
Done phone it's working like a charm

didnt turn on at all. theres nothing to flash. theres no rom on my phone and plus its still not turning on, im not a idiot ive done every combination you can to turn on the phone and it does not work.

a7thousandths

Mar 22, 2014
dont know what that is or what to do with that

didnt turn on at all. theres nothing to flash. theres no rom on my phone and plus its still not turning on, im not a idiot ive done every combination you can to turn on the phone and it does not work.

1) charge it
2) then give it to the person who rooted your phone, s/he'll know what to do :laugh:

Scifen

Feb 23, 2014
1) charge it
2) then give it to the person who rooted your phone, s/he'll know what to do :laugh:

I cant access TWRP anymore i have no reason. I can goto bootloader i think thats what its called and yes my computer reconganizes it

and my brother rooted it for me but i basically did all the work he just told me what to do...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's why noobs can't have unlocked phones

lol what's with op's hostility

Anyway if you are not going to make an effort to find out if you have primou(gsm) or primoc(cdma), you really shouldn't be flashing stuff because there are 2 versions to one v and the roms / kernels are not compatible with each other.
    No I am not a noob you ****ing idot. Now get the **** out unless you are going to help me you ****ing **** wad.

Hi mate first you've to check that you have primoc(CDMA) device or primou(GSM) device as htc one V comes in two variants....

Your phone have sim card or not?
    If it doesn't have sim card them it's primou or else primou according to your device you can download rom for your device

After that
    Hold power down+volume down button you'll be in bootloader then goto fastboot then reboot into recovery... Them mount your sd card and put downloaded rom into sd card them flash that rom...
    Hope it helps....
    Let me know...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I did search and I found nothing about my phone. Wtf is up with assholes these days?!
    i dont even understand what you are saying!

can someone private message me a step by step process?

For step by step process read post #31... understand this: IT CAN''T BE WRITTEN EASIER, IT'S WRITTEN IN THE EASIEST WAY IT CAN BE!!! If you can't do this, go back to phones with buttons... maybe Nokia 3310? It's unbreakable in all aspects :p and yes, call someone asshole because he proved that you're too dumb to use smartphones... and additionally can't read properly :p you're so stupid that you are missing important things because you have to shoot one's mouth off because he's telling truth about yourself :p

BRAVO :good: