FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[4.4.2][ROOT] Tablet Z SGP321 + So-03e +DEODEX +ReODEX (fixed Settings)

169 posts
Thanks Meter: 133

By ryany67, Senior Member on 21st May 2014, 11:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd June 2014, 08:46 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 557

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryany67

SGP321 Odex Zip

Its odex zip with fixed Settings, can someone with odexed rom test it, or someone with deodexed rom want to come back to odexed :P?

thanks a lot.

Thx for your work.

Can you clarify some things.

1). Were settings.apk and services.jar ( to disable signature verification) modified in order to work properly in your odexed package? Or you just decompiled the settings.apk, turned on H/W and recompiled it?

2). Can only settings.apk and services.jar be used without applying the whole odexed package on stock odexed rom which is kinda weird?

3). Why size of apks and odexes is different from the stock odexed ones inside ROM?

3rd June 2014, 02:36 PM |#92  
OP Senior Member
Flag Szczecin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rootk1t

Thx for your work.

Can you clarify some things.

1). Were settings.apk and services.jar ( to disable signature verification) modified in order to work properly in your odexed package? Or you just decompiled the settings.apk, turned on H/W and recompiled it?

2). Can only settings.apk and services.jar be used without applying the whole odexed package on stock odexed rom which is kinda weird?

3). Why size of apks and odexes is different from the stock odexed ones inside ROM?

1/ settings and service were deodexed > fixed and re-odexed with tablet helping
2/ you have to flash all apps, just fixed reodexed settings.apk and serivce jar flashed on stock odexed rom doesn't work :/
3/ i dont know why every apps came form sony's stock rom. on pc ive deodexed this zip pack, then reodexed with fixed settings on tablet, thats all.

on my tabz this flashable odex works
3rd June 2014, 05:05 PM |#93  

More
Quote:

1/ settings and service were deodexed > fixed and re-odexed with tablet helping
2/ you have to flash all apps, just fixed reodexed settings.apk and serivce jar flashed on stock odexed rom doesn't work :/
3/ i dont know why every apps came form sony's stock rom. on pc ive deodexed this zip pack, then reodexed with fixed settings on tablet, thats all.

on my tabz this flashable odex works

hm, will try to check it myself. But very strange that if only service and settings were fixed, you can't use them only.
3rd June 2014, 05:23 PM |#94  
OP Senior Member
Flag Szczecin

More
Quote:

hm, will try to check it myself. But very strange that if only service and settings were fixed, you can't use them only.

yeah, its stragne, only settings apk and jar doesnt work. just try it

edit:
ive tried now just to replace settings and service and its smoother than stock but still laggy... or its just my tabz -.-'
3rd June 2014, 06:23 PM |#95  
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Quote:

yeah, its stragne, only settings apk and jar doesnt work. just try it

edit:
ive tried now just to replace settings and service and its smoother than stock but still laggy... or its just my tabz -.-'

So Does it work, If we take the service.jar and Settings.apk (From ReOdexed zip) and put them in a Stock (Odexed) with their respective odex files? I am a bit confused
3rd June 2014, 07:55 PM |#96  
OP Senior Member
Flag Szczecin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonfensu

So Does it work, If we take the service.jar and Settings.apk (From ReOdexed zip) and put them in a Stock (Odexed) with their respective odex files? I am a bit confused

yea, it works but you have to flash all odexed files, not just settings and service.
3rd June 2014, 10:18 PM |#97  
@ryany67 it's good to see your (and my) work for the tablet z

I received my SGP321 today with 307, 'unrooted' installed xzdualrecovery and installed this package right away

It's magical to see my guides put to good use

I noticed twrp is (again) broken, is this a know issue or is it just mine?
3rd June 2014, 10:43 PM |#98  
OP Senior Member
Flag Szczecin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

@ryany67 it's good to see your (and my) work for the tablet z

I received my SGP321 today with 307, 'unrooted' installed xzdualrecovery and installed this package right away

It's magical to see my guides put to good use

I noticed twrp is (again) broken, is this a know issue or is it just mine?

yes Bro, thanks for indirecting Help

and with twrp is everything ok

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0178.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	249.9 KB
ID:	2779048
The Following User Says Thank You to ryany67 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ryany67 Ad-Free
4th June 2014, 05:24 PM |#99  
The latest album update is crashing for me, I however integrated it into the rom using link2sd. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

-Edit-
I've moved it back and its working OK again
5th June 2014, 05:55 AM |#100  

More
@ryany67
Why in ReOdexed zip there are more apps in app folder than in stock ROM, like AndroidTerm.apk and some others
Did you install them and only then reodexed ROM? Can you give a link to manual/software you used to deodex ROM?
Thx.
5th June 2014, 06:41 AM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Szczecin

More
Quote:

@ryany67
Why in ReOdexed zip there are more apps in app folder than in stock ROM, like AndroidTerm.apk and some others
Did you install them and only then reodexed ROM? Can you give a link to manual/software you used to deodex ROM?
Thx.

ive re-odexed priv-app, app etc with AntroidTerminalEmulator help. and ive installed this apk into system/app because it was easier to create a re-odexed rom on tablet and uploadoing to google drive (but with this reodexing apk also).

you can delete this app and flash zip.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)