No developer for t211

Search This thread

Anil Shovo

Feb 17, 2014
No devloper for galaxy tab 3 t211 all devloper work on galaxy tab 3 t210 and t210r
t211 are useless

gr8nole

Oct 9, 2010
Lynchburg, VA
I don't mean this response to sound mean, but it probably will.

Stop asking and do it yourself!!!!

When I first bought my T210R, there wasn't even a Galaxy Tab 3 forum. I (and a few others) had to request that a forum be made for us. Once we had a forum, that was really it. Nothing was available except questions. No developers. We eventually got one good developer who helped us with using pre-rooted firmware and he released stock-based rom, but we still didn't have even a custom recovery.

I had practically no "real" knowledge of how anything worked (still only very limited), but I took it upon myself to learn and get something working. Soon, @hkjr asked the great @ketut.kumajaya to help us out and with many attempts, we finally had a working recovery. I've learned a few more things along the way. I've learned to compile kernels, recoveries, and roms from source. I didn't know any of this a year ago.

So, if an (almost) 40 year old, with a full-time job, married, with 2 kids (4 and 2) can still learn, you can too.

I look forward to seeing what you produce.:good:

Last edited:

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G

When I first bought my T210R, there wasn't even a Galaxy Tab 3 forum. I (and a few others) had to request that a forum be made for us. Once we had a forum, that was really it. Nothing was available except questions. No developers. We eventually got one good developer who helped us with using pre-rooted firmware and he released stock-based rom, but we still didn't have even a custom recovery.

I had practically no "real" knowledge of how anything worked (still only very limited), but I took it upon myself to learn and get something working. Soon, @hkjr asked the great @ketut.kumajaya to help us out and with many attempts, we finally had a working recovery. I've learned a few more things along the way. I've learned to compile kernels, recoveries, and roms from source. I didn't know any of this a year ago.

So, if an (almost) 40 year old, with a full-time job, married, with 2 kids (4 and 2) can still learn, you can too.

Thanks for these words!

It is always the same they are asking but don't do anything by them self so Anil Shovo i like to see what you come up with

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: mknrls

hkjr

Jul 25, 2008
NJ
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 8T

Well said and I can relate. I am 40 and have twins (8). Early on, I knew nothing and when I got a device to replace my Atrix4g - I went to town on on the Atrix... all thanks to @Th3Bill. I learned a lot from him and tinkered with my device for months. As with everything and anything, as soon as I dropped the Atrix and it never turned back on, I moved on and stopped learning.... I got the Tab3 for my twins but would have never guessed that they would be asses about source code/drivers/etc and the degree of difficulty. Thanks to @CodyF86 and @ketut.kumajaya - I never saw a reason to give up my Tab2... I love my Tab2. At some point, I'll have to repay all my teachers back by looking at, helping out, where ever for the Tab3....

Dave - awesome work!!!!

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
Well said and I can relate. I am 40 and have twins (8). Early on, I knew nothing and when I got a device to replace my Atrix4g - I went to town on on the Atrix... all thanks to @Th3Bill. I learned a lot from him and tinkered with my device for months. As with everything and anything, as soon as I dropped the Atrix and it never turned back on, I moved on and stopped learning.... I got the Tab3 for my twins but would have never guessed that they would be asses about source code/drivers/etc and the degree of difficulty. Thanks to @CodyF86 and @ketut.kumajaya - I never saw a reason to give up my Tab2... I love my Tab2. At some point, I'll have to repay all my teachers back by looking at, helping out, where ever for the Tab3....

Dave - awesome work!!!!

Hey bud! Noticed the mention. Thanks for the credit. It's been a while since I've been on the Atrix threads, but it's always good to see that people remember me from there. I'm on the HTC Ones (both m7 and m8) now. Still tinkering on here, but with 3 kids, homework, etc...been a lot slower than I was back in the day. Still miss my pals on the Atrix and Photon (had a good crew there). Take care!

Well, I'll stop hijacking the thread now :)

Reactions: hkjr

jto101680

Aug 19, 2012
Anil, where is your ROM. I'd like to try it?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

hehk1234

Apr 10, 2014
I'm not expert dev but I'm try dev for T211 ;) , I've totally respect by ketut (dev kernel for t211 too) and gr8nole .

Reactions: peterpan01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Dave - awesome work!!!!

Thanks for these words!

It is always the same they are asking but don't do anything by them self so Anil Shovo i like to see what you come up with

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app

Dave - awesome work!!!!

Hey bud! Noticed the mention. Thanks for the credit. It's been a while since I've been on the Atrix threads, but it's always good to see that people remember me from there. I'm on the HTC Ones (both m7 and m8) now. Still tinkering on here, but with 3 kids, homework, etc...been a lot slower than I was back in the day. Still miss my pals on the Atrix and Photon (had a good crew there). Take care!

Well, I'll stop hijacking the thread now :)
    No devloper for galaxy tab 3 t211 all devloper work on galaxy tab 3 t210 and t210r
    t211 are useless
    I'd like to try development on this device but I don't have it :mad: