Can you debloat/deblur 98.72.165.XT912 ??

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2358282

I am looking to just go back to whats on my stock side as the battery life from KK ROMS etc are just not what I need.

I am wondering if it's possible to get a debloated version of that or a tool that debloats it. Then use Xposed to tweak some things

All I really care about is battery life/4g stability/ 1% battery mod

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls
Why don't you just go back to your stock side create a backup reboot load that back up into a new slot and you can debloat yourself and use Xposed I have done this and have a backup. Sorry if I did not understand your question correctly. I use root explorer to get rid of apps I don't want.

I did end up back on Custom Rom after a day. It was ok but not the same. Although Signal & Gps are stronger on stock, imo.

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA
hit ThAnKs if I was helpful!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2358282

Yes. Good info.

I have just gotton tired of crappy battery and spending too much time reflashing etc.

I just want to have good battery life/1% battery and deodexed and debloated...

I wonder if there is a list for stock 98.72.165.XT912 somewhere?

Or if someone has made a deodexed and debloated from this OTA?

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls
Yes. Good info.

I have just gotton tired of crappy battery and spending too much time reflashing etc.

http://hosting.crackflasher.com/?dir=./Devs/R3Ds/Roms/RAZR/98.72.16.OTA

This is not debloated but is deodex and rooted. Debloating is simple. Check this out and see if this is what you're looking for it is stock 4.1.2 for the razor xt912

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

D

Deleted member 2358282

This is not debloated but is deodex and rooted. Debloating is simple. Check this out and see if this is what you're looking for it is stock 4.1.2 for the razor xt912

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

What would be the process of just loading that on Stock Side.....or without SS as we dont have to worry about not having the ability to flash back to stock now?

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls
What would be the process of just loading that on Stock Side.....or without SS as we dont have to worry about not having the ability to flash back to stock now?

My guess, automatic brick. Safestrap is our way of having unlocked bootloader. Its possible to back up stock and try flashing this over then uninstalling safestrap and rebooting. I will not do this cause I hate wasting all so much time with matts utility. Plus this is old. Apps need updated, root needs updating. I see ur point though, U want No SS with stock deodex/debloated/rooted rom, right?

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

D

Deleted member 2358282

My guess, automatic brick. Safestrap is our way of having unlocked bootloader. Its possible to back up stock and try flashing this over then uninstalling safestrap and rebooting. I will not do this cause I hate wasting all so much time with matts utility. Plus this is old. Apps need updated, root needs updating. I see ur point though, U want No SS with stock deodex/debloated/rooted rom, right?

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

I dont know what I want. I just dont want to be messing around with all the BS (for my personal tastes) with Kitkat etc. I just want to modify the ROM that is meant to go with the RAZR. I am tired of dealing with no data or whatever....

My thought was I would get better signal on stock side with a stock debloated/deodexed version? is that not true would the signal and battery life be the same on a SS slot?

PS. THANKS! for your help!

But, also if that deodexed ROM you sent me the link from REDS was debloated....then I could put the 1% battery and maybe toggles on it. I would be stoked

Last edited by a moderator:

DuReZaX

Jan 30, 2014
Try this

Hi

You can try this one:
dropbox.com/s/7v09osamcgd94h2/PeGaSuS%20CDMA.zip

It is a Custom ROM based on Stock ROM

I did it this summer but I don't publicate it (becouse I stop modding ROMS).

I don't remember all features but:
Stock deodexed ROM
Toggles
Razr HD launcher & circles widget
Razr HD bootanimation
Busybox
Android Lost
Debloat
Root with superuser
1% battery mod
Modified galery

I can't remember what else.

I hope you enjoy it!!

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls
I dont know what I want. I just dont want to be messing around with all the BS (for my personal tastes) with Kitkat etc. I just want to modify the ROM that is meant to go with the RAZR. I am tired of dealing with no data or whatever....

My thought was I would get better signal on stock side with a stock debloated/deodexed version? is that not true would the signal and battery life be the same on a SS slot?

But, also if that deodexed ROM you sent me the link from REDS was debloated....then I could put the 1% battery and maybe toggles on it. I would be stoked

I get ya.. With or without safestrap installed, on my Stock Official JB 4.1.2 Firmware Update I took thru my phone not a utility last year is not modified in any way except for root for hotspot hack mainly Xposed works great. Not deodexed/debloated. If you only want Xposed for 1% battery interment there is no need because power toggles does the exact same thing. Free app from the market and it is a simple app that does not modify anything. You have the option to use Motorola 1% battery hack. Your battery percentage will be displayed in the upper left hand of your screen and you will have a couple of options as far as color but that is about it. I am happy with it on stock side just because it is 1% mod. I do not freeze or delete any bloatware on my stock side I just do not update any apps I do not want to update thru the Play Store. I use greenify donate version on my custom side of safestrap. Now greenify does not require root or anything else special so you can use that on stock side and hibernate any and all apps you want and they will not run in the background and drain your battery. My Rooted stock side w/ Xposed i have 1% battery, tons of battery Icons to choose from, can change colors, my clock is centered and color is changed.

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

I also added qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 to my stock build.prop for soft keys. Completely safe.

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2358282

Hi

You can try this one:

Stock deodexed ROM
Toggles
Razr HD bootanimation
Busybox
Android Lost
Debloat
Root with superuser
1% battery mod
Modified galery

I hope you enjoy it!!

Thanks! Is there anyway for something like this to be flashed on stock side or without SS?

I have been reading of people doing this with success with CM11 rims but not quite sure how they do it.

D

Deleted member 2358282

Not with SS?

I'm not familiar with BMM. What would be steps?

D

Deleted member 2358282

I get ya.. With or without safestrap installed, on my Stock Official JB 4.1.2 Firmware Update I took thru my phone not a utility last year is not modified in any way except for root for hotspot hack mainly Xposed works great. Not deodexed/debloated. If you only want Xposed for 1% battery interment there is no need because power toggles does the exact same thing. Free app from the market and it is a simple app that does not modify anything. You have the option to use Motorola 1% battery hack. Your battery percentage will be displayed in the upper left hand of your screen and you will have a couple of options as far as color but that is about it. I am happy with it on stock side just because it is 1% mod. I do not freeze or delete any bloatware on my stock side I just do not update any apps I do not want to update thru the Play Store. I use greenify donate version on my custom side of safestrap. Now greenify does not require root or anything else special so you can use that on stock side and hibernate any and all apps you want and they will not run in the background and drain your battery. My Rooted stock side w/ Xposed i have 1% battery, tons of battery Icons to choose from, can change colors, my clock is centered and color is changed.

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

I also added qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 to my stock build.prop for soft keys. Completely safe.

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

HOw did you do the 1% mod with Xposed? I havent figured it out yet. Only 10%

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls
Hey! These people are wiping clean stock slot then flashing on it. Of course a back up is strongly suggested. After u reboot uninstall safestrap. To do what u want- you would need an actual update.zip (with correct binarys etc.) you could flash in stock recovery without safestrap. You are basically wanting an Official firmware update.zip which is sent out via OTA from moto/vzw with deodex/debloat/root/deblur. They dont make ths for us as they do not condone such thing. I have never seen this but yes possibly it exhists, somewhere, out there.

You could always extract jb 4.1.2 official update.zip, delete what u need and replace with what u want. Zip folder. I cant say for sure if zip signer would work to use so u could flash your modified system update. Might be a special signature. Worth a try I guess. Good luck and please excuse all my rambling!! :p

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

D

Deleted member 2358282

If you scroll up I was given a dropbox file with a deo/deblur Stock with what I want. He says I can use BMM to flash it on stock? Any idea how I would try that?

Its not an update.zip

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls
If you scroll up I was given a dropbox file with a deo/deblur Stock with what I want. He says I can use BMM to flash it on stock? Any idea how I would try that?

Its not an update.zip

Bmm i do not use. Research i suggest. I can't help you with bmm. @dtrail wrote a nice how-to guide on bmm. I am sure u might find an answer there.

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

D

Deleted member 2358282

I guess I was more asking how. Do you flash it right over stock?
Wipe stock down and flash?

Want to do it right.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why don't you just go back to your stock side create a backup reboot load that back up into a new slot and you can debloat yourself and use Xposed I have done this and have a backup. Sorry if I did not understand your question correctly. I use root explorer to get rid of apps I don't want.

I did end up back on Custom Rom after a day. It was ok but not the same. Although Signal & Gps are stronger on stock, imo.

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA
    Yes. Good info.

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA
    Try this

Hi

You can try this one:

Stock deodexed ROM
    Toggles
    Razr HD bootanimation
    Busybox
    Android Lost
    Debloat
    Root with superuser
    1% battery mod
    Modified galery

I hope you enjoy it!!

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA
    You can install it from stock with Boot Menu Manager.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Enviado desde mi XT910 usando Tapatalk 2