[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][Flo/Deb] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Search This thread
Flashing and everything went just fine. But im getting CONSTANT freezing and force closures. I did a full wipe both times i have installed. Ive tried fixing permissions. No luck at all. Even when im not doing anything with it, it freezes(i can tell by the downloading bar). Soooo...i really dont know what else to try.

lpachuong

Jul 30, 2009
Flashing and everything went just fine. But im getting CONSTANT freezing and force closures. I did a full wipe both times i have installed. Ive tried fixing permissions. No luck at all. Even when im not doing anything with it, it freezes(i can tell by the downloading bar). Soooo...i really dont know what else to try.

Hi everyone

Is it just me or skype doesn't support video chat on our new nexus 7?

Thank u

zaclimon

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 14, 2011
Montréal

Hmm have you been in another custom rom prior using this one? Also, I will do a new build today so hopefully it will fix your issues.

Hi everyone

Is it just me or skype doesn't support video chat on our new nexus 7?

Thank u

Hmm while it worked on stock, I would need to confirm if it works on PAC.

Reactions: 420SYN
Hmm have you been in another custom rom prior using this one? Also, I will do a new build today so hopefully it will fix your issues.

Hmm while it worked on stock, I would need to confirm if it works on PAC.

I was running PA, I did a FULL wipe of the device though(EVERYTHING) the second time.

Im going to keep trying things. I love the idea of this rom. So its going to work. Its just a matter of time :good::good:

zaclimon

Aug 14, 2011
Montréal
I did this and still can't find them. Having a bad day I guess:(

We were born in a time where if something was broken we would fix it and not just throw it away

Hmm the attachement image may help you

Alright, I flashed alpha 2, All is well! No more FC or or freezing. Now its time to check it out!:D:D:D:D:D

Nice to see that it works. I'll pull it in a few to put one with Halo 2.0. (hope it won't get messy XD)

Attachments

• 2013-08-17.png
    2013-08-17.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 489
Reactions: Krowbarr

Krowbarr

Feb 8, 2012
Oneonta,New York
Hmm the attachement image may help you
I can't do it from either screen here swiping left:(

Nice to see that it works. I'll pull it in a few to put one with Halo 2.0. (hope it won't get messy XD)
Still at a loss:(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376864682571.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376864682571.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 423
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376864696336.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376864696336.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:

Krowbarr

Feb 8, 2012
Oneonta,New York
Try to wipe /system and /data (if possible) and install the alpha 2 build I just uploaded. Maybe some derp has been fixed for it.

I did install the alpha 2 build and just did a wipe but still a no go for me it seems. Guess I'll restore my backup and try the next build. Thank you though for your reply.

We were born in a time where if something was broken we would fix it and not just throw it away

Last edited:

mopperx2

Oct 21, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
twitter.com
I did install the alpha 2 build and just did a wipe but still a no go for me it seems. Guess I'll restore my backup and try the next build. Thank you though for your reply.

I had the same problem and installed alpha 1 and i was able to get the settings swipe.

golfinggino

Nov 23, 2011
burlington, on
I flashed this but seems it is missing many of the normal options on this PAC man ROM I was running it on my note 2 ( but with the glitches with the browser ) I went back to the sky note ROM, i can't seem to find any of the pa settings etc. So back to pa ROM on the nexus 7 for now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app

zaclimon

Aug 14, 2011
Montréal
I flashed this but seems it is missing many of the normal options on this PAC man ROM I was running it on my note 2 ( but with the glitches with the browser ) I went back to the sky note ROM, i can't seem to find any of the pa settings etc. So back to pa ROM on the nexus 7 for now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app

What options? The normal pac ones?

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk 4

Top Liked Posts