[BUILD][11-22-2010][JDMode 1.0][Hastarin R8.4][PPP]

Search This thread

vtec303

Thanks for your efforts but we were realy waiting for the next version of JDM as I am a fan of your work with regards to JDM rom and got robo voice, and screen freezes but still kept using it and trying to sort the problems so if you can release a v1.6 that would be realy appreciated along with donation, thanks ever so much.

aldogauci

Sep 27, 2007
Bugibba
Installed wireless_tether.apk to get wifi tethering working

Downloaded rom and testing out. So far everything is working. At first wifi tethering did not work and gives an error when trying to switch on through settings but works fine with attached wireless_tether.apk (attached) that I simply installed. Sorry for forgetting where it came from.

Attachments

• wireless_tether.apk
    383.3 KB · Views: 29

puremind

Feb 24, 2008
Frankfurt
My main gripe with non-sense ROM's is that they don't have the HTC dialer. DialerOne is the next best thingbut still miles away from the HTC dialer. Since dialing is a key functionality, I can't change to a non-sense ROM, even though they tend to be faster (nexus1.7 gives me 1800 Quadrant)

aldogauci

Sep 27, 2007
Bugibba
Thanks for your efforts but we were realy waiting for the next version of JDM as I am a fan of your work with regards to JDM rom and got robo voice, and screen freezes but still kept using it and trying to sort the problems so if you can release a v1.6 that would be realy appreciated along with donation, thanks ever so much.
I don't get robovoice or freezes, using the radio: Leo_RADIO_2.14.50.02
found here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=51PYHGFY

stento

Dec 7, 2009
My main gripe with non-sense ROM's is that they don't have the HTC dialer. DialerOne is the next best thingbut still miles away from the HTC dialer. Since dialing is a key functionality, I can't change to a non-sense ROM, even though they tend to be faster (nexus1.7 gives me 1800 Quadrant)

kein plan, warum das für dich ein ausschlusskriterium ist?

@ atoore

no offense, but i have to agree with vtec303. i'd rather like to see a new JDMS-build with some fixes instead of a totally new build, that overall maybe just changed the kernel and theme.
or could you actually list some features, that makes your 1.5 JDMS-build needless / redundant resp. makes us change to this build?!

griffin911

Feb 22, 2006
Gilbert

@ atoore

no offense, but i have to agree with vtec303. i'd rather like to see a new JDMS-build with some fixes instead of a totally new build, that overall maybe just changed the kernel and theme.
or could you actually list some features, that makes your 1.5 JDMS-build needless / redundant resp. makes us change to this build?!

+1 Please update your 11/5 JDMS build!

memorydown

Feb 20, 2010
Grenoble
Thanks for your effort,

Do not manage to test the build more than a minute before a stuck and reboot... I am still trying as I'd like to see it run. Althought proper install on formatted sdcard, unable to use it, i will try to change the kernel...

I am running atoore wimo and radio, So i am a little bit confuse...

mstrk242

Apr 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I love this build so far. Very fast. I'm going to try this as my main build for a few days, but so far this is definitely a keeper. (It's very different looking theme-wise, I like it!)

mobiemi

Nov 6, 2008
Works OK except for camera, only when I use flash the picture turns green.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

jkhrist

Jun 11, 2010
Works OK except for camera, only when I use flash the picture turns green.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Change white balance to cloudy and it will fix green tint. Pictures still look normal under the cloudy setting when using flash hope this helps you, it works for me.
-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

oniddy

Jun 9, 2010
new york
music dont start and robo voice

My phone calls got robot voice and my music don't play, any help would be appreciated, currently on wm vbn Oct 13 (3.14) and radio 2.15.I already press clr for working sound but it don't sound still ohhh and battery life sucks but internet browser is smooth as butter

puremind

Feb 24, 2008
Frankfurt

I find it awful to have to use 2 diffetent tabs/apps for call history and contacts. HTC dialer allows you to have both in the same view, so you can either use a recently used number of use T9 contact recognition, so with only 1 tap or 2-3 characters you can call the person you want.

With other dialers you need to go to separate tabs or even open call history separately. Also T9 name recognition is weaker or works only on first characters (so only name or only first name but not both).

The reason why it is a KO criterium is I use my phone to phone people...

x2z2001

Feb 23, 2009
Thousand Oaks, CA
Problem Reporting

I can also confirm the Robot voice in calls with 2.14 and 2.15 radios in TMOUS. also the screen freezes while in a call. the sensor wont let the screen light back up for activity during a call. might be an issue with the kernel though. (not sure, using the new 8.5 hastarin) other than that awesome build i love the theme this is by far my favorite non-sense build! i did have a problem with viewing websites in desktop mode though it has been resolved.
Thank you chef

csy7550

Feb 4, 2010
I can also confirm the Robot voice in calls with 2.14 and 2.15 radios in TMOUS. also the screen freezes while in a call. the sensor wont let the screen light back up for activity during a call. might be an issue with the kernel though. (not sure, using the new 8.5 hastarin) other than that awesome build i love the theme this is by far my favorite non-sense build! i did have a problem with viewing websites in desktop mode though it has been resolved.
Thank you chef

Don't have TMOUS, but I had robot voice when I upgraded to all of the recent energyroms.. downgraded to a rom I had from 22. august and the problem is gone..

Upgraded to 8.5 so can't tell you what 8.4 is like, but 8.5 + launcherpro is the best non sense build I've tried yet! :cool: