[MOD][4.3][T] Z2 Settings Menu with Kernel Tools & Xposed modules!

Search This thread

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta
Hello everyone!

Here is what happens when the Settings menu and the Kernel's tools "get Xposed" :D

Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you!!

Features:
  • Xperia Z2 settings menu style
  • New menu - Tools
  • Tools menu includes: CPU Settings, CPU Stats, Kernel Tuner, Xposed Installer, Xperia Xposed, Bootmanager, xad.

Screenshots: (Z2 buttons style and gray navigation, status bar and accent color are not included)

33u2xhw.png

f1d16f.png

2s9slj8.png

Installation procedure:

• Make sure your rom is deoxeded!!
  • Download the file from below
  • Copy it in your phone
  • Reboot in recovery
  • Wipe cache and dalvik cache
  • Install the mod
  • Reboot
  • Hit the Thanks button!
  • Enjoy! :D

Downloads
http://d-h.st/09m

Tips:
  • If you don't have the battery percentage text, go to Gravitybox and Battery settings --> "Battery percent text size and select smallest

Credits!
defim, rovo89, DragonHunt3r, serajr, C3C076 for the xposed modules and framework!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone!

Here is what happens when the Settings menu and the Kernel's tools "get Xposed" :D

Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
    YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you!!

Features:
    • Xperia Z2 settings menu style
    • New menu - Tools
    • Tools menu includes: CPU Settings, CPU Stats, Kernel Tuner, Xposed Installer, Xperia Xposed, Bootmanager, xad.

Screenshots: (Z2 buttons style and gray navigation, status bar and accent color are not included)

33u2xhw.png

f1d16f.png

2s9slj8.png

Installation procedure:

• Make sure your rom is deoxeded!!
    • Download the file from below
    • Copy it in your phone
    • Reboot in recovery
    • Wipe cache and dalvik cache
    • Install the mod
    • Reboot
    • Hit the Thanks button!
    • Enjoy! :D

Downloads
    http://d-h.st/09m

Tips:
    • If you don't have the battery percentage text, go to Gravitybox and Battery settings --> "Battery percent text size and select smallest

Credits!
    defim, rovo89, DragonHunt3r, serajr, C3C076 for the xposed modules and framework!
    reserved for black version