Post Reply Email Thread
GuestK00161
22nd November 2012, 01:36 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorry

Hey there,

first of all thanks for this nice ROM. I'm not able to download Marketplace Apps with this. Could this be possible?

Thanks.

Hrm, I am able to download apps on the 18L rom. Maybe try a reflash?
22nd November 2012, 02:34 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Nokia Drive not Supported
App install from Marketplace now works after a reboot.

But now Nokia Drive says 'Nokia Drive is not supported on your device...' .

Any news on this one?

Thanks.
GuestK00161
22nd November 2012, 04:11 PM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorry

App install from Marketplace now works after a reboot.

But now Nokia Drive says 'Nokia Drive is not supported on your device...' .

Any news on this one?

Thanks.

You must first change you device name to the "Lumia 900" in the registry. Go to registry editor or some other program that has RE in it - Advanced Config/WP Root Tools

Go to HKLM>System>Platform>DeviceTargetingInfo

Change MODeviceName to "Lumia 900" -without quotes

Change OemName to "Nokia"

Optional? Change OEMDeviceName to "Lumia 900" - I say optional because I think you are only supposed to change one (DeviceName - Lumia 900) key to get this working. Unfortunately, I'm not sure which one it is. So I do both...as it doesn't really hurt.

After everything is changed...restart your phone.
22nd November 2012, 05:36 PM |#14  

More
Wont Boot past HTC Screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by b12rtc

You'll probably have to change your radio to 16.23. I had the same problem but it works after changing the radio.

Thanks for the advice, sure enough had the 17 radio from my previous rom onboard!!, should of checked, all working great now.
23rd November 2012, 06:06 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Just as with any 7.8 roms, the games tile and music tile are not dynamic, not to mention the icons are ugly and cheap unlike the ones demonstrated officially by MS. Office tile is off too.
23rd November 2012, 07:18 AM |#16  
Flag Amsterdam

More
I flashed this one without thinking because I was expecting something new only to find out that the Rom is just the same as the other ones we have already for some time. Same WP build, same bugs.

So if you have already one of the other would be 7.8 roms there is no need to go to this one.

Honestly I don't understand why it was released now.
23rd November 2012, 09:59 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
This one has no font and no calendar issues as the other ones. Second best iz TGZ European stock 8835, with calendar issues. Xbox and music Icons are ugly, though...

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

And I miss HTC HUB weather on live tile - most precise and nice looking! As I see, WP8 tile is just BIG CLOCK with temperature for location...
23rd November 2012, 11:22 AM |#18  
Flag Amsterdam

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaksunovic

This one has no font and no calendar issues as the other ones. Second best iz TGZ European stock 8835, with calendar issues. Xbox and music Icons are ugly, though...

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

And I miss HTC HUB weather on live tile - most precise and nice looking! As I see, WP8 tile is just BIG CLOCK with temperature for location...

Calendar issues are just the same as before, unfortunately. In fact after checking even wors. Deleted items won't disappear from the tile.
23rd November 2012, 12:53 PM |#19  

More
Mine is working just fine...
23rd November 2012, 12:55 PM |#20  
Flag the club
Thanks Meter: 147

More
So you are tell that HTC live tile and small icon font bugs gone ....
23rd November 2012, 01:05 PM |#21  

More
Event which just have finished got deleted on live tile, I set up a new one for tommorow, it showed on live tile and then deleted it and everything went ok...

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I've just been watching review of HTC 8X and it seems that some bugs from those 7.8 custom roms that we use are even present in original WP8! For example, the man who did the review changed the theme to another color and everything changed except music and games icons! This is one of the well known bugs on all 7.8 hybrids.... Something's not done propertly even on finished product...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)