FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Utils]*SAMSUNG_SM-N9005_FULL_ODIN_FLASHING_BACKUP*

1,211 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,586
 
By A.S._id, Inactive Recognized Developer on 16th September 2013, 09:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th October 2013, 03:26 PM |#101  
masze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sweden
Thanks Meter: 1,909
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gertjan411

Thanks glad to now that rootexplorer wont work (before I used it)
The only thing is will it trigger the Knox counter That's what a also want to now.
I root te vega way an my knox is still 0x0

dunno... if this trigger knox?!

i dony care about knox... i do whatever with my phone, sammy not gonna stop me..

N9005 via TT2
26th October 2013, 03:30 PM |#102  
saberzaid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Please help . I have rooted my note 3 9005 . it is asian set. And I have installed a customized rom and recovery. But I have not backup my efs. Can u help . Ist fine can I still backup my efs after I hv format my device and installed a customized rom (x note)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
26th October 2013, 05:28 PM |#103  
masze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sweden
Thanks Meter: 1,909
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saberzaid

Please help . I have rooted my note 3 9005 . it is asian set. And I have installed a customized rom and recovery. But I have not backup my efs. Can u help . Ist fine can I still backup my efs after I hv format my device and installed a customized rom (x note)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

'cos you can... just run the .bat file
26th October 2013, 07:47 PM |#104  
gertjan411's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag zaandam
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
I want to give it a try but....
I open it the file as admin , enable debug , press 1 for make a backup an get this.
So don't no what's wrong.

Maybe some of the specialists here can tell me pls

26th October 2013, 07:59 PM |#105  
masze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sweden
Thanks Meter: 1,909
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gertjan411

I want to give it a try but....
I open it the file as admin , enable debug , press 1 for make a backup an get this.
So don't no what's wrong.

Maybe some of the specialists here can tell me pls

connect phone to computer before start of .bat

N9005 via TT2
26th October 2013, 09:05 PM |#106  
gertjan411's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag zaandam
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masze

connect phone to computer before start of .bat

N9005 via TT2

It seems I do something wrong
I connect my phone with usb , select usb debug ,run bat as admin.
it seems I am not connect , feel so noob now
I mis some step .
26th October 2013, 09:17 PM |#107  
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 340
 
More
Which version of Windows do you have ?
26th October 2013, 11:41 PM |#108  
gertjan411's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag zaandam
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pRo_lama

Which version of Windows do you have ?

Windows 7 64

can that be the problem?
27th October 2013, 12:19 AM |#109  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Can i do it with unrooted n900
27th October 2013, 07:34 AM |#110  
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 340
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gertjan411

Windows 7 64

can that be the problem?

You need this file - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=15

Quote:
Originally Posted by aheadyar

Can i do it with unrooted n900

You need to have root.
27th October 2013, 09:33 AM |#111  
gertjan411's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag zaandam
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Thank you for that file , but most I this extract to c:/Windows/System32/choice.exe

Ps When I take a look at c:/Windows/System32 the choice.exe is already there.

I there no other way to backup efs folder ?

Don't get this to work , don't want to mess-up my efs folder , like someone mention here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes