The HTC EVO 4G LTE is almost EOL, what are you planning to get as your next phone?

Search This thread

inigo1200

Jan 8, 2012
EVO 4G LET to Note2

I went from a EVO to a Note 2. The EVO still works though. This guy is going to outlive me I think.

Jan 21, 2013
Tucson
I already switched carriers and got an old Motorola Droid... don't need 4G as I had an easier time rooting and installing a custom Rom on my (new) og droid

Sent from my VK810 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Triny511

Jun 7, 2012
My evo's on straight talk now, I get the same coverage including 4G, now just waiting for the nexus 6.

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

whbisondtr

Jun 20, 2012
I just got this phone a few months ago lol. I'd love to get the M8 tho

Sent from my EVO using XDA Free mobile app

whbisondtr

Jun 20, 2012
Trust me...this is a good phone, and I'm happy to have this as a backup. It gets through all of its tasks pretty smoothly.

Oh I don't really have any issues with it, but I'd like to have the best audio possible. The external speaker is so so, for me anyways. Other than that, no complaints, except I got it a little too late lol.

AarSyl

Oh I don't really have any issues with it, but I'd like to have the best audio possible. The external speaker is so so, for me anyways. Other than that, no complaints, except I got it a little too late lol.

Well, I can truly say that I only used the external speaker for games, and that wasn't very often either. Usually, I used headphones.

whbisondtr

Jun 20, 2012
Well, I can truly say that I only used the external speaker for games, and that wasn't very often either. Usually, I used headphones.

I watch a lot of movies and shows at night, but for music I use headphones. My work won't allow for headphones so I need it to be somewhat loud and clear.

adventure95004

Aug 27, 2008
I've got the feeling the Evo will be around for a while longer yet, "I'm not dead yet ":)

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Lurien

Aug 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I'm still using the Evo Lte.. Still running very smooth. But I'm considering buying the G3 in a couple days.. that's if I don't have a sudden change of mind and go with the M8....

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

zillanilla

Apr 18, 2009
I'm still using the Evo Lte.. Still running very smooth. But I'm considering buying the G3 in a couple days.. that's if I don't have a sudden change of mind and go with the M8....

Note 4 here I come! Never thought I could get 200 back for this phone hahaha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, the M8 has expandable storage so I'll see you all there. :)

If sprint can get them to work in a kickstand we'll finally have a proper successor to the evo.

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I feel like this is an off year for phones. The Samsung S5 is hideous, everything is using snapdragon, the htc all new one seems very similar to the htc one...I feel like they are all pulling and apple and coming out the their own 's' model instead of really doing a real upgrade. I feel like the 2015 phones will be much better than than the 2014 phones, compared to the 2014 vs. 2013 models.

Does the htc m8 really seem that much better than the current htc one?
    Does it matter? I'm using a Jewel, and it's certainly an upgrade from that. Besides, the Snapdragon 801 is going to be beast and the device has an sd card slot and 5MP FFC, which will make my [naked] selfies that much better :eek:.
    I will be getting the M8 (most likely). Not that anyone cares . . . :rolleyes:
    I just purchased an LG G2, I love it 20000% more than my HTC, my Evo decided to break its charging port just like my original evo. Never going to get another HTC

Report back to let us know whether your G2 charging port is broken in a few months.
    +1 for the microsd slot. I wasn't really happy with any of the new batch of phones until I heard that.

And with the new 128GB microSDXC coming out, it'll have practically unlimited storage :good:.