[Q] Video Mode i9100 on Custom roms

Search This thread

St Exupery

Feb 15, 2014
Hi every one,

I can't post my question directly on the the developer page (In my case NeatRom) (Why a 10 post limitation :crying:) so I post it here...

I've tried many custom roms (CM, Neat, Omni) but no one offers the possibility to use the samsung "video" color settings, so each color is very flashy and satured on my s2 i9100 with custom roms (except the siyah modified but it's a bit old) . Do you know one Rom that have this setting or a tip to re-enable it?

I also tried some apps to modify screen colors but these are laborious to use, full of ads...

Secondly: do you know how to overclock GPU on these custom roms ? I can do it with my Siyah very simply but I want to use a 4.4.2 rom, any apps to do it ? or any rom that possess a pre-installed tweaker ? All I've downloaded on the store is useless or only support the CPU overclock and not the GPU.

Thanks for your answers

Last edited:

TheImpossibleEnemy

Feb 5, 2014
Local Bubble
1.To change the screen mode,you need to flash a kitkat rom which,like Slimsaber 4.4.2, has "advanced device settings",there are some options for screen colors.Choose the one you like from development threads.
2.As for gpu,the only thing you need is a custom kitkat compatible kernel which supports gpu oc,like gustavo_s or dorimanx etc.

Last edited:

St Exupery

Feb 15, 2014
Thanks,

Do you know a way to ask the developper to integrate these things in his distribution?

(Yes this 10 limitation is not very usefull)