Id like voice announce

Search This thread

sm7tix

Sep 5, 2012
I have bad eyes and would like to have voice announce On incomming call and sms. On my Note 2 I solved it with car mode, but on my Note 3 Icant get to work. In hands free mode it does the tritrick , BUT when i answer incomming cal, It allvays turn on the speaker phone. I cant find away around this. Some say Talk Back, but it speaks to much or i didnt configured correct. Someone that can point me in the right direction? By the way, my phone is not rooted.

willcor

Oct 2, 2008
I have bad eyes and would like to have voice announce On incomming call and sms. On my Note 2 I solved it with car mode, but on my Note 3 Icant get to work. In hands free mode it does the tritrick , BUT when i answer incomming cal, It allvays turn on the speaker phone. I cant find away around this. Some say Talk Back, but it speaks to much or i didnt configured correct. Someone that can point me in the right direction? By the way, my phone is not rooted.

hi ,
all i can suggest ( been using it for years on all my phones and tablets ,works 100% ) but unfortunately its a paid app !!
(so i don't want to put link to Play store ...)
Its a app called .."Enhanced SMS & Caller ID+"
check it out/search on Play store, if you want to ?
good luck

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
ROBIN from play store. It's like siri but speaks sms out etc, quite configurable and good

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app