request

Search This thread

vamsi444

Nov 8, 2012
friends i wanted to buy a new phone can u suggest me which phone is perfect for buying about cost of 16000
1.nokia lumia 720
2.samsung galaxy grand
3.galaxy s advance
4.htc
5.sony
6.micromax

say me which phone is better snd model.number of that phone
thanks aa lot

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

sbtm1337

Dec 20, 2012
Hi.
I just switched from my galaxy s advance to the Motorola moto g.
Where I live the Galaxy s advance is still more expensive than the new moto g.

Moto g has better CPU, GPU, display size and resolution, update to 4.4.2 kitkat, louder speaker.

Galaxy s advance has micro SD card slot and changeable battery, which both the moto g has not. There is only a 8 and a 16gb version.

I don't know about the other phones but maybe there are phones from "wiko" available where you live, you find phones in their product range that have similar pricing and specifications like the moto G.

I'm glad that i left the galaxy advance for the Motorola, it's so much faster and better. And touchwiz from Samsung is too overloaded for me.

Sgsa vs moto g:
CPU: 1ghz dualcore vs 1,2ghz quad core
RAM: 768mb vs 1gb
Display: 4inch 480*840 vs 4,5inch 720*1280 (the phone has nearly the same size)
Battery: 1500mah vs 2070mah
USB-otg: no vs yes

Just some information about the specs.

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: vamsi444

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi.
    I just switched from my galaxy s advance to the Motorola moto g.
    Where I live the Galaxy s advance is still more expensive than the new moto g.

Moto g has better CPU, GPU, display size and resolution, update to 4.4.2 kitkat, louder speaker.

Galaxy s advance has micro SD card slot and changeable battery, which both the moto g has not. There is only a 8 and a 16gb version.

I don't know about the other phones but maybe there are phones from "wiko" available where you live, you find phones in their product range that have similar pricing and specifications like the moto G.

I'm glad that i left the galaxy advance for the Motorola, it's so much faster and better. And touchwiz from Samsung is too overloaded for me.

Sgsa vs moto g:
    CPU: 1ghz dualcore vs 1,2ghz quad core
    RAM: 768mb vs 1gb
    Display: 4inch 480*840 vs 4,5inch 720*1280 (the phone has nearly the same size)
    Battery: 1500mah vs 2070mah
    USB-otg: no vs yes

Just some information about the specs.

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk