s7do8YFl.jpg

dY62Tlol.jpg

4LiQ8Lul.jpg

If you wan to buy:

Download link for software:

Last edited:

assist4tech

Jun 5, 2012
Thank you for sharing. I ordered mine a few days ago and received it yesterday.

The cover is good, worth the cost.

The issue is with the S-view screen. It does not respond to touch and closes as soon as you try to click on buttons.

I did update the S-view software but still no change.

Any solution? ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

COD available here in India or not..?

CoD is not available for International shipping. I received mine in 15 days even after 3 days at Customs. So I would say go for it

joe.sebin

Sep 10, 2012
Dubai
Thank you for sharing. I ordered mine a few days ago and received it yesterday.

The cover is good, worth the cost.

The issue is with the S-view screen. It does not respond to touch and closes as soon as you try to click on buttons.

I did update the S-view software but still no change.

Any solution? ?

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

CoD is not available for International shipping. I received mine in 15 days even after 3 days at Customs. So I would say go for it

Can u please confirm that the application provided with OP is working with proximity sensor??
I installed it and working properly only if there is enough light..
In dark its not working....
Thanks in advance....

Paul013

Jul 24, 2011
Delhi
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
If u have that software then can u pls confirm that app come with the cover is using the proximity sensor???
Thanks in advance. .

Just stumbled onto this thread. I will be ordering on soon. Been looking for a new toy and with the cool 4.4.2 roms this will be a great addition to them.

I have ordered two of these from Aliexpress.com for as cheap as $3.98 each. The seller adjusts the price before purchase (i.e., after you click on checkout). You have to request her for the adjustment though.. It cost me Around 240 bucks each here in India, which is very reasonable. Store name is Shenzen online store (Link in my previous post). The flip cover app posted in the OP in this thread works good too, though, I have not yet tried it with the cover, as I'm waiting for my order to deliver. It might take around a month more, as its been 2-3 days since I've ordered. I'm positive for the quality as I've ordered two different covers from this website and both were of premium quality! :good:

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Note 2 doesn't have magnetic sensor. All cover use proximity sensor.

Rightly said. The cover works with the phone's built-in proximity sensor. Its claimed to have an NFC chip on the back too.. (I will confirm it soon..)

P.S. You should change the name of the thread to "Note 3 S-View Window Leather Stitch Flip Case for Note 2 (GT-N710x)"

Last edited: