FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,949

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th June 2019, 09:03 AM |#30131  
Thanks Meter: 896

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

There is a problem here. Could you please send me the file to test it? Thanks!

Just sent you via email. This eml file has also attachments, but to me seems that mix displays it properly.

P.s. just realized that some not cleaned tags are there...(See boundaries...)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free

20th June 2019, 09:37 AM |#30132  
Thanks Meter: 1,251

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Yes. Sure! First field right aligned and second field left aligned.

the first screenshot, i believe, is the 'info' screen. is there a way to get this (1) 'first field right aligned and second field left aligned' setup when you tap on the file - like in the second screenshot, where 'installed' and 'to-be-installed' versions are shown?

edit:i notice, in MiXplorer_v6.38.0-Beta_B19062010 it is (2) first field left aligned and second field right aligned. could there an option to choose between (1) and (2)? correction: imho, (1) looks better.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-20-15-10-03_com.mixplorer.beta.png
Views:	306
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	4779758   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_MiXplorer_20190620-094647.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	4779759  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m0han For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m0han Ad-Free
20th June 2019, 09:45 AM |#30133  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

the first screenshot, i believe, is the 'info' screen. is there a way to get this 'first field right aligned and second field left aligned' setup when you tap on the file - like in the second screenshot, where 'installed' and 'to-be-installed' versions are shown?

Yes.There is a way to made the text similar to the first screenshot. Hootan answered he will make it with a custom table builder. I really do not know if he will choose to align the first label right or left, but he is aware about the problem and he will choose the better way for sure
The Following User Says Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
20th June 2019, 09:56 AM |#30134  
Thanks Meter: 1,251

More
Quote:

...I really do not know if he will choose to align the first label right or left...

i've edited my post. please check and comment.
The Following User Says Thank You to m0han For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m0han Ad-Free
20th June 2019, 09:59 AM |#30135  
Thanks Meter: 230

More
For those with alignment problems, are you on latest beta 6.38.0-BETA B19062010 and the improved _locales file_ (https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...p?p=78561597)?

I'm using both and have great alignment. See my post on page 3013.
The Following User Says Thank You to TiTiB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiTiB Ad-Free
20th June 2019, 10:13 AM |#30136  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:

I can assure you that the developer already read your posts. No need to repost the same request. You are asked instead to post a log with the issue you have installing the latest beta build. This make sense (reposting a new log with a new build) to better understand what have to be fixed with that latest build changes. The only way to help the developer and to give feedback in a developer thread is posting a log in those cases...please be patient and help to fix your issue with a log. You will get an answer for sure even if the fix is not possible at the time. Mix developer is very responsive but also very busy. Users here are also mostly very kind with each others, so nothing personal or polemic but only to inform you about this.

log
Attached Files
File Type: txt MiX-Log-B19062010.txt - [Click for QR Code] (29.9 KB, 14 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avlid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift avlid Ad-Free
20th June 2019, 10:22 AM |#30137  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

i've edited my post. please check and comment.

I think he decided to use a table layout so let's us see his final layout...as I said he knows the problem and a better look must also fit a comfortable and better readable comparison of the version numbers ... thank you for your reply and suggestions

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by avlid

log

As you can see the developer give a thanks to your last request post. This means he will look into it. Thank you for your log. Hope that @HootanParsa can fix it
20th June 2019, 10:31 AM |#30138  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:

@PastagaCigales
Good news for you.

Try latest beta and open the .eml file using mix html viewer...you need probably only to set the right charset (from your text example you have to set charset to western europe ISO-8859-1) and then you can print it from the same menu of charset. See pictures

And do not forget to say thank you to @HootanParsa!!

Good morning,
that's a very good new, indeed, and I am totally grateful to the developer of the app,
@HootanParsa, to have answered so quickly to my request, by adding .eml support to the html viewer. It is the second time he brings a new feature that I wished to get (last time was about the GPS atom of videos), so many thanks.
I have tested the latest beta, and I could display the mail content, but there are some issues with the header: the date field is ignored, and the recipient is blank. Line breaks are not taken into account, also.
The charset is correctly detected, I did not need to set it.
I have not tried with a more complicated mail, with formatting and embedded pictures, yet.
So, allow me to thank again all people who contributed to this improvement of Mixplorer, and obviously, among all, @HootanParsa.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PastagaCigales For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PastagaCigales Ad-Free
20th June 2019, 10:34 AM |#30139  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Install the new build.

Just downloaded latest version from xda labs but apparently it's still build 19061310. Probably missed something?
20th June 2019, 10:38 AM |#30140  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastagaCigales

Good morning,
that's a very good new, indeed, and I am totally grateful to the developer of the app,
@HootanParsa, to have answered so quickly to my request, by adding .eml support to the html viewer. It is the second time he brings a new feature that I wished to get (last time was about the GPS atom of videos), so many thanks.
I have tested the latest beta, and I could display the mail content, but there are some issues with the header: the date field is ignored, and the recipient is blank. Line breaks are not taken into account, also.
The charset is correctly detected, I did not need to set it.
I have not tried with a more complicated mail, with formatting and embedded pictures, yet.
So, allow me to thank again all people who contributed to this improvement of Mixplorer, and obviously, among all, @HootanParsa.

You are welcome. He will improve it since he asked for eml file to test. He his aware that it needs more tuning so follow the next builds and give your feedback about this new feature. Thank you

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm089

Just downloaded latest version from xda labs but apparently it's still build 19061310. Probably missed something?

Dowload from here
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...691&p=23109280
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
20th June 2019, 10:49 AM |#30141  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
[QUOTE=simonbellu;79762272]You are welcome. He will improve it since he asked for eml file to test. He his aware that it needs more tuning so follow the next builds and give your feedback about this new feature. Thank you[COLOR="Silver"]

If it can help, several .eml files of mere text messages cannot be opened by the new html viewer, and the relevant part of the log says:
D/ContentViewerActivity> Extension: eml, MimeType: message/rfc822
E/ContentViewerActivity> Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on a null object reference
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PastagaCigales For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PastagaCigales Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)