FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,954

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st July 2019, 09:09 PM |#30691  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongst

Long press the tab name - set as default. Or do you mean to save as bookmark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

See "4) Tabs" section of https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...42&postcount=2 (a bit out of date but should help).

I already solved it thanks for the help

21st July 2019, 09:17 PM |#30692  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hey is there a max storage for adding mega accounts? All my 50GB accounts work fine, but my 86GB mega won't fetch anything. The account does still successfuly sign in though.

When it signs in I get:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=0; index=0

Thanks.
21st July 2019, 09:38 PM |#30693  
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Hootan, are you considering adding OCR capability to your magnificent app? It would be great.
21st July 2019, 11:18 PM |#30694  

More
I really like MiXplorer and it is one of the first apps I install. I've even purchased some of the plugins to support the dev. One feature I would find useful would be the ability to compare directories or files.
Keep up the great work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to userwaldo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift userwaldo Ad-Free
22nd July 2019, 05:49 AM |#30695  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by userwaldo

I really like MiXplorer and it is one of the first apps I install. I've even purchased some of the plugins to support the dev. One feature I would find useful would be the ability to compare directories or files.
Keep up the great work.

Do you mean look for duplicates? Or for signature verification?
22nd July 2019, 09:08 AM |#30696  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have a small problem with the pdf reader. The pdf opens very quickly and everything is clearly displayed, but when I zoom in, half of the text is always blurry. My device is a Mate 20 pro
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190722_095126_com.mixplorer.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	271.7 KB
ID:	4795650  
The Following User Says Thank You to ballermann For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ballermann Ad-Free
22nd July 2019, 12:40 PM |#30697  

More
to see on root folder how ??
22nd July 2019, 03:12 PM |#30698  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,934

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kucingbaik2

to see on root folder how ??

Enable "Allow Root" in Settings. You mave have to attempt to edit a file there or copy/create one in order for the root prompt to get triggered.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nimueh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nimueh Ad-Free
22nd July 2019, 07:43 PM |#30699  

More
Quote:

Keep up the great work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULkiller

Do you mean look for duplicates? Or for signature verification?

Sorry about that. It made sense to me when I asked, but now that I read it again I realize that my descrition wasn't clear.
I was thinking about more of diff/compare, like what you might find with meld. Where you could select 2 files and compare their contents, or maybe select 2 directories and compare the files in the directories. The other ideas would also be of use, but that wasn't what I was thinking about when I originally posted.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to userwaldo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift userwaldo Ad-Free
22nd July 2019, 08:02 PM |#30700  
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongst

SMB v1 or v2? Have you tried to change it? Which version of mixplorer?

i had to downgrade
Code:
max protocol = SMB2
on the server since installing mixplorer, but even another apps coulnd't read, so i'm not sure what's the problem. Anyways changing it might help.
23rd July 2019, 01:00 AM |#30701  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Sorry about that. It made sense to me when I asked, but now that I read it again I realize that my descrition wasn't clear.
I was thinking about more of diff/compare, like what you might find with meld. Where you could select 2 files and compare their contents, or maybe select 2 directories and compare the files in the directories. The other ideas would also be of use, but that wasn't what I was thinking about when I originally posted.

If you are looking for a comparison app...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.difftool 😊

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Uli martin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Uli martin Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)