Thanks Meter: 12

By mcleaver84, Member on 8th October 2013, 04:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2013, 01:08 AM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuj6111

Please post pics of the case when u receive it ....

Thanx

I imagine this will make the phone EVEN BIGGER with the extended battery.
I wish zerolemon would make a smaller/thinner extended battery that didnt make the phone as big.

6th December 2013, 06:13 AM |#132  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thumbs up
Even though its bulky, it can make your phone to last up to 2 days of heavy usage. I'm thinking of getting this one.
7th December 2013, 01:19 AM |#133  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
I got the Red and Black Case

Luke
10th January 2014, 12:34 PM |#134  
Flag Fort Stewart
Thanks Meter: 68

Donate to Me
More
Honestly the bulkiness is not that bad. It reminds me of when I had a note 2 with a defender on it.

In the long run its far worth it as I'm able to get a 2+ day charge and keep my phone protected

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
10th January 2014, 09:45 PM |#135  

More
I'm using ZeroLemon Rugged Case Black with iLoome Tempered glass! WOOT SUPER PROTECTION! I dropped it so many times oh god knows how many times. My phone is still scratch free screen and sides . The inner skeleton of this Case won't stick, but theres nothing a duck tape can fix:P
15th January 2014, 08:17 PM |#136  
Flag StL MO -USA
Thanks Meter: 76

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotdat

I'm using ZeroLemon Rugged Case Black with iLoome Tempered glass! WOOT SUPER PROTECTION! I dropped it so many times oh god knows how many times. My phone is still scratch free screen and sides . The inner skeleton of this Case won't stick, but theres nothing a duck tape can fix:P

This is the setup I am toying with running as I have an iloome screen protector awaiting install after I try V2 of the case that purportedly has the screen protector issue fixed.
As you not running extended battery and using the plate (which won't stick)? I'm confused by "inner skeleton" comment.
15th January 2014, 10:55 PM |#137  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flawedlegacy

This is the setup I am toying with running as I have an iloome screen protector awaiting install after I try V2 of the case that purportedly has the screen protector issue fixed.
As you not running extended battery and using the plate (which won't stick)? I'm confused by "inner skeleton" comment.

I am using the 7500 mAh , I'm talking about the sides when you connect front and back innercase, the one that clicks when you put them together. One of them popped off. but over all, this is an awesome case.
15th January 2014, 11:29 PM |#138  
Flag StL MO -USA
Thanks Meter: 76

Donate to Me
More
Ok, that was the other thing I thought you could have meant, thanks for clarifying
21st January 2014, 03:09 AM |#139  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
nice
22nd January 2014, 04:46 PM |#140  
Flag Tacoma
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezy1022

this is very exciting... having my phone come with me on missions in afghanistan with just the tpu case that comes with the 7500mah battery is making me nervous lol this is what i need!

OPSEC!!!!!
24th January 2014, 05:10 PM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
For anyone considering this case, it blocks the proximity sensor. I thought that maybe my sensor had gone bad as during a call my screen would go blank and not turn back on. Turns out it was the case. Another thing to consider is the whole thing feels "cheap" compared to my otterbox but considering it's only $20 instead of $60 I can't really complain. It is easier to swipe down from the top to open menus than the otterbox, I just wish it didn't block the proximity sensor.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)