Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] I9000XWJP6 - Froyo 2.2 - Online! [D/L Link Inside]

225 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

Post Reply Email Thread
19th October 2010, 10:04 PM |#541  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
anyone else experiencing random vibrations from the phone ?

dropped calls etc ?

19th October 2010, 10:46 PM |#542  
Thanks Meter: 1,683

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartier23

Yeah, I agree. You have a point

But if you look the Desire HD XDA forum you will see that HTC has similar problems. Proximity sensor on all sold devices is broken. They do not know if it is hardwear or softwear related yet.

I must agree with you, and I don't think that this is a hardware issue, because almost all the testes regarding GPS is done using Google maps, and I have tested the device using Google maps using the build in GPS device and an external GPS device which is NOKIA LD-3W using bluetooth(I have always used it with TomTom on my NOKIA phone). The NOKIA LD-3W did get a connection faster BUT it was as jumpy as the build in GPS device...

I then used the build in GPS device with Navigon (not Navigation) and it was quite accurate, so what I think is going on is a problem with the synchronizing between Google Maps and the GPS device.
19th October 2010, 11:05 PM |#543  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jona29

anyone else experiencing random vibrations from the phone ?

dropped calls etc ?

Yep have huge problem with dropped calls and losing network for about 10 secs while im having a call!

Any ideas about that?
20th October 2010, 07:02 PM |#544  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Same here, I've had 5 dropped calls since i flashed this rom, in an area where I've never before had reception problems.
Also the random vibrations.
Going back to jm9, since if I wanted to have these dropped calls, I would have bought an iphone 4 to begin with.
20th October 2010, 08:10 PM |#545  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Many audio issues
1 FLAC files are nearly unplayable, the music player crashes very often (converted from original Audio CD using Winamp)

2 Still NO AAC support: File format not supported, converted via itunes 10.01 from original Audio CD.

These are really annoying issues
21st October 2010, 12:04 AM |#546  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Crack-ow
Thanks Meter: 459

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebarkh

I have similar problem. When screen is off and connect to usb, it hangs and I have to remove the battery.

Change language to english and its fixed.
21st October 2010, 06:58 PM |#547  
Sao Paulo

More
Even if I come from 2.2 JP2 I have to: "INSTEAD, IF YOU COME FROM A DIFFERENT VERSION First Flash I9000XWJM8 with RE-Partition and 512.pit. Then I9000XWJP6 following info above. (Thanks to SamFirmware)"

Can I flash directly or I must do this JM8 procedure~?

Please, I am a noob, I tryed to find that info, but there´s no search result for jp2 in this thread. thanks.
21st October 2010, 08:17 PM |#548  
Thanks Meter: 8,148

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by francoml

Even if I come from 2.2 JP2 I have to: "INSTEAD, IF YOU COME FROM A DIFFERENT VERSION First Flash I9000XWJM8 with RE-Partition and 512.pit. Then I9000XWJP6 following info above. (Thanks to SamFirmware)"

Can I flash directly or I must do this JM8 procedure~?

Please, I am a noob, I tryed to find that info, but there´s no search result for jp2 in this thread. thanks.

Samfirmware's procedure is not entirely correct.

If your phone is working fine on whatever firmware, you can flash JP6 direct - but make sure you do not select re-partition and do not select any PIT.

You most likely still need to do a clear data from recovery mode after flashing though.

Samfirmware's procedure is only needed if you tried to flash JP6 with re-partition and got that mount error, then u need to do what they say.
22nd October 2010, 12:55 AM |#549  
Flag Koper, Slovenia
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
hi, why my display turns uff and i can`t turn it on. I have to restart the device. Because the devise in still on ( i can recive calls ecc..) but the display is off.

Has got anybody the same problem?

Is these problem solved?

TNX
22nd October 2010, 09:06 AM |#550  

More
email
hi

after applying JP6 I am having problems with the email application, it is very slow and hanging frequently, with hotmail and Exchange accout.

anyone with the same issue?

thanks a lot.
24th October 2010, 11:39 AM |#551  
Flag Bali

More
problem with Mobile AP 3G
guys, have a problem with mobile AP (access point) its starts and connected with devices, but no internet connection on connected device.. in SGS internet trough 3G goes good. any ideas? Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
froyo 2.2, i9000xwjp6

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)