[REQ] APK to Flashable Zip?

Search This thread

ProFragger

Jan 9, 2009
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please convert the attached apk into a flashable ZIP so I can install via Clockwork Recovery?

Thank you very, very much in advance!

Attachments

• HtcContacts.apk
    2.5 MB · Views: 367

ProFragger

Jan 9, 2009
Thank you for the response and the zip guys!

@ Sporkman: That program you linked me to look great, but unfortunately, it doesn't prepare any ZIP files, always gives the Specified file not found error, which apparently the Dev never addressed, but thank you very much though!

@ bnice20: Can you give me the name of the tool, or the method you used to make this APK flashable? Even though it didn't work, quite the way I wanted, it did flash something, LOL!

Thanks again for your help guys, looking forward to your responses!

ProFragger

Jan 9, 2009
Thank you for the response and the zip guys!

@ Sporkman: That program you linked me to look great, but unfortunately, it doesn't prepare any ZIP files, always gives the Specified file not found error, which apparently the Dev never addressed, but thank you very much though!

@ bnice20: Can you give me the name of the tool, or the method you used to make this APK flashable? Even though it didn't work, quite the way I wanted, it did flash something, LOL!

Thanks again for your help guys, looking forward to your responses!

BUMPING for a tool that works for signing APKs to Flashable ZIPs :D!?

custm2007

Mar 29, 2012
Hey ProFragger,
Did you ever figure out how to create a flashable zip file from an apk?
Also, I'm very curious what is the contacts app you had bcnice20 create for you?
I'm trying to take a people app from the EVO 3D or the Sense and put it on my EVO 4G so that I can filter the google contacts. EVO 4 G is the only HTC phone that doesn't have this option. I've been fighting it for years, but just recently rooted so now I'm looking at trying to mess with it again.

sy224048

Reactions: 604

Top Liked Posts