FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,607

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th July 2019, 03:26 AM |#28021  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGdroidster

What settings are you using in viper

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

What settings are you using in viper?

Well when I'm testing my headphones I turn the master switch off. I run through a frequency generator and listen for what sounds like panning at certain frequencies. When have viper turned on I use DDC, convolver, dynamic system, bass boost and clarity.
4th July 2019, 08:15 AM |#28022  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
[QUOTE=LASERBEEMS;79842139]Well when I'm testing my headphones I turn the master switch off. I run through a frequency generator and listen for what sounds like panning at certain frequencies. When have viper turned on I use DDC, convolver, dynamic system, bass boost and clarity.[/QUOturn off dynamic system and use fisee if balance gets better. In the bass up to 80 is for sub bass set that to where desired and see if that helps.

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LASERBEEMS

Well when I'm testing my headphones I turn the master switch off. I run through a frequency generator and listen for what sounds like panning at certain frequencies. When have viper turned on I use DDC, convolver, dynamic system, bass boost and clarity.

turn off dynamic system and use field surround to see if balance gets better. In the bass up to 80 is for sub bass set that to where desired and see if that helps.
5th July 2019, 02:18 AM |#28023  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddbehreif

EDIT: Huh. Apparently that's what lock effect mode is for... Go me for completely missing it

I don’t see the lock effect setting in my v4a on my headunit (hal9k px5 rom). I tried the three dots, but only takes me to settings, and I don’t see lock effect in there either.

Any help/guidance?

Thanks!
5th July 2019, 08:30 AM |#28024  
Flag Turku
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali-e90

I don’t see the lock effect setting in my v4a on my headunit (hal9k px5 rom). I tried the three dots, but only takes me to settings, and I don’t see lock effect in there either.

Any help/guidance?

Thanks!

2.5.0.5, or the unofficial 2.7? Looks like lock effect mode was dropped in 2.7.
5th July 2019, 01:11 PM |#28025  
Thanks Meter: 6,014

More
Try. Lock effect mode under settings on official V4A .
7th July 2019, 07:55 PM |#28026  
Flag Lecce
Thanks Meter: 205

Donate to Me
More
Hello,

I have Viper4Android installed via magisk. Driver version 2.5.0.4. No compatible mode.

When I use Viper4Android and I'm connected via Android Auto to my car, it processes, but follows "Speaker" settings. Shouldn't it be USB? How to fix this?

My phone is a OnePlus 6T running OxygenOS and Android 9.0
8th July 2019, 09:58 PM |#28027  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi, sorry if I post this here....
Is there any possible way of installing V4A on my non rooted Huwaei Mate 9 with Android 9.0? Thank you very much!

Enviado desde mi MHA-L29 mediante Tapatalk
9th July 2019, 04:41 AM |#28028  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddbehreif

2.5.0.5, or the unofficial 2.7? Looks like lock effect mode was dropped in 2.7.

Looks like 2.5.0.4

Here’s a screenshot, running on my PX5 Oreo android head unit Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1029.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	4789293

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ali-e90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ali-e90 Ad-Free
9th July 2019, 04:59 AM |#28029  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,
I'm facing an issue with Viper4android v 2.7.1.0. The installation failed with error message: "installation failed at creating v4apolicy'. I'm trying to install the app in my secondary rom with Dualboot patcher (Rom: refined nougat v6 patch 2 and supersu v2.82). Anyone here facing the same problem? Much appreciate if someone can help me how to resolve it.
9th July 2019, 08:23 AM |#28030  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmykelsa

Hello,

I have Viper4Android installed via magisk. Driver version 2.5.0.4. No compatible mode.

When I use Viper4Android and I'm connected via Android Auto to my car, it processes, but follows "Speaker" settings. Shouldn't it be USB? How to fix this?

My phone is a OnePlus 6T running OxygenOS and Android 9.0

Go to settings and set 'lock effect mode' to headset. Now it doesnt matter what will you connect to you will use headset settings
9th July 2019, 09:00 AM |#28031  
Flag Turku
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali-e90

Looks like 2.5.0.4

Here’s a screenshot, running on my PX5 Oreo android head unit Attachment 4789293

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's V4A version 2.7. You'll need to uninstall it and replace it with 2.5 to use lock effect mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to oddbehreif For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oddbehreif Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)