[Guide] Customize S2U2 Battery Animation, Slider Button, Animation & Curtain

Search This thread

kangmas

Feb 13, 2008
It's not Spanish, but French. And yes, I have the same issue.
Could someone please explain how to cahnge from French to English?

tnx.....

Here, bro. Unzip, copy to gfx folder and override previous slideanis.

Attachments

• slideanis.jpg
    slideanis.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1,151
  • slideanis.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 275

keedog

May 11, 2006
Charlotte, NC
Wow! A Laker and Cowboys fan too?! I'll be making something Cowboy related as soon as the NBA season is over. :D

Sorry about that white line, I'm not sure where I messed up on that one. I was using a button that was basically the same, but the Lakers symbol was in greyscale but I decided to switch to this one.

Wow you got great taste in sports. :O) Cant wait for the Cowboys training camp start. This is our season...

Soniku007

Feb 7, 2008
Battery Animation:
==============
Screenshot:

With Text & Without Text

I installed the cab for the battery animation, opened ilock2 and reran s2u2 but the normal battery animation still shows....

Nevermind, i got it working now

Last edited:

holmanm

Apr 13, 2006
looking here i guess there is no way to change from 24 hour time?when i tried to edit the registry it was not ligned up correctly.if not i'm cool with the way it is but i'd love for it to simply display a zero like say if it is 9pm 09 00.great work all the same i love the bigger weather display!!!!!!!!!!:D

Actually you can. Change HKCU\Software\A_C\S2U2\TimeFormat from h to hh.
Copy \Program Files\S2U2\gfx\clock\0.png to \Program Files\S2U2\gfx\clock\b.png. (replace clock with folder of your clock, if different)

You can also create a blank b.png of the correct dimensions to make the other numbers align but not have an actual digit for the "hours ten".

Nitefall

Dec 13, 2007
Chicago
Actually you can. Change HKCU\Software\A_C\S2U2\TimeFormat from h to hh.
Copy \Program Files\S2U2\gfx\clock\0.png to \Program Files\S2U2\gfx\clock\b.png. (replace clock with folder of your clock, if different)

You can also create a blank b.png of the correct dimensions to make the other numbers align but not have an actual digit for the "hours ten".

Thanks worked great jsut by changing the time format in the registry, would you happen to know why the colon wont show up it worked for like the first 2 days then just stopped showing up for some reason.

Thanks

claudio_goz

Apr 10, 2008
Messina
My previous post.. the reflection was not visible..
633462875230000000.jpg

So I got into my Adobe CS and put some skills in it..
633467342840000000.jpg

633467341090000000.jpg

Now just gotta make the anime smoother.. looking for a link where it shows an animated transition in sections not a line from left to right.. please post link.. Thanks in advance
:cool:

why don't you post this skin??? i didn't find any download in your posts

dxplayboy22

Feb 6, 2008
is it possible to change the text in the slider from "Slide to Unlock" to something like "Fingerprint Scan" for example..???

Nitefall

Dec 13, 2007
Chicago
Thanks worked great jsut by changing the time format in the registry, would you happen to know why the colon wont show up it worked for like the first 2 days then just stopped showing up for some reason.

Thanks

I uninstalled and reinstalled S2U2 along with deleting all the reg settings and can not get the big weather to show up and the colon is missing still. I get weather from spb mobile weather and was wondering if thats the problem with the big weather icons or not...

Thanks for the help if anyone can

gc14

Dec 21, 2007
Boston, MA
Hey, great work everyone. I have a question...I was wondering if there was any way to keep the default slider and default top curtain, but make them a bit more transparent like on the real iphone. I'm using a light background, and the dark slider and curtain make it look ugly. I'm aware the top curtain can be disabled, but I'd like to keep it, just up the transparency. Any way to do this? Thanks.

GC

stixnstownes

Dec 15, 2007
Orlando
ive been working on a new slide to unlock text animation that says "slide me baby!" (slideanis.png) im having some problems with it. the words dont stay in place, they scroll in the animation. I attached it below. does anybody have any ideas on how i could fix this to make it look like the default "slide to unock" text ?? thnx

Attachments

• slideanis2.jpg
    slideanis2.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 491

kurwa_44

Oct 16, 2007
Hamburg
www.hack4life.de
ive been working on a new slide to unlock text animation that says "slide me baby!" (slideanis.png) im having some problems with it. the words dont stay in place, they scroll in the animation. I attached it below. does anybody have any ideas on how i could fix this to make it look like the default "slide to unock" text ?? thnx

you have to raster the wide png. that means, every frame have to be exaclty 112x12 pixels and the font (or graphic) have to be in center, or in same position of every of this frames. if you do it this way, it would't move =)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S2U2 Android Clocks + Icons by frambo88

***Special thankx to frambo88 who inspired me to carry on the work!

These are for VGA devices. These should scale as normal on WVGA devices too. Else please let me know.

QVGA = check here

Note: I use only 24hr format. But i will include A/P/M (png files for the clock) in a later attachment. Thankx

Screen03_resize.png
    Screen05_resize.png
    Screen07_resize-1.png
    Screen09-1.png

Clocks Attached
    Orange
    White
    Black

Android Slider, Notification Icons & System Icons by frambo88

Slider as seen in the screenshot

Wallpapers as in screenshot

And WOW! The Android Analog Clock by frambo88 as in screenshot 4

Use direct download from attachment if you think hotlinks are interchanged ;)
    Hi crazy man!
    Could you share your lockscreen please. I find it really clean and modern. A nice one!

Here is my modified gfx. I have more than one clock but i am not sure that all are looking good.

Hope you like it. :) Hit the "thanks!: button if you do.
    (W)QVGA_Stripes

Another convertion of an iPhone theme.
    I hope you like it!

Note: StripesLow will NOT display the next appointment-task info correctly.

Wallpaper Source.
    Someone know how to (or if is possible to) remove the topmost courtain with all the content? Thanks!

Backup the old files first!

Use the system file i attached to this post and replace the onein "s2u2\gfx".

Name the "operator.png" file with the name of your network provider from "s2u2\gfx\operator" and replace.

After this you will only have the signal bars.

hey bro, could you share pls? :)

could you make a version where the 'unlock' text is white pls .. thanks in advance..

Sorry for the late reply, i had something to do.

Everything you need is in the *.rar file.

I made a lite psd for your lockscreen wallpaper.

Hit the thanks button if this was helpful! Thanks!
    Theme S3RN4M2 only for WQVGA resolution, only 240 x 400​

In the download you will find the complete overwrite folder GFX to the original with a file explorer (not from PC could possibly mistake).
    The file theme.s2u2 for do all the settings automatically.
    In the end a small collection of wallpapers.

GFX folder also contains the forecasts in the format HH_Weather, if you decide not to apply the theme files and settings you need to set the clock manually without curtain and left-aligned.

Sorry for the translation with Google!
    If you think this post is useful not forget to press Thanks or Donate to Me!