[03-01-2011] [NL/WWE] [Full/Clean/Special] Christian's Rom(6.100) Wm6.5.3 23152

1,285 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By killer8nl, Senior Member on 30th July 2009, 10:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th October 2009, 12:13 AM |#1501  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thankyou so much Christian. Now that I've had a day to play with the new rom, I've gotta say that its much more stable and faster than the previous one. You've done a good job!

I use a gmail account with the mails and it gives me no problems.

24th October 2009, 12:26 AM |#1502  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer8nl

What sounds? Haven't seen anything missing, any names or something so I can investigate a bit?

If i remember correctly the filenames were Alert - Crystal, Alert - Emerald etc. I can't seem them in the ROM now unless i am too tired and can't concentrate

I have also set up google sync which uses the exchange protocol to push email and i cannot see the originator's email address either with this build.
24th October 2009, 12:31 AM |#1503  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
hi all
bad news i think

seems like my phone is broken. Everytime I slide out the keyboard it's working for 10 seconds and after that the phone reboots automaticly this is only when I slide out the keyboard
I already hard resetted but no luck and the problem id even in the tri color screen. Will flash a stockrom tommorow. Dont think this will fix my phone but its worth a try. If its still broken I will send my phone to the SE repair center tomorow(it's the third time:s)

Anyone got any information about thid problem or had the same problem?
24th October 2009, 02:44 AM |#1504  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
New sms
Hey Chris,

Just updated to the new build and it's great. The new taskmanager is a real improvement.
Just one problem so far: When i open a new sms and whant to ad a recipient I normally just type the first two letters and the contact shows up. Now it doesn't reconignize or something. I now have to go to menu>add contact enz enz.

Hope you can fix this without bringing out a new ROM(I have done a done a update and hard reset and manually installed all the progs so don't think it has anything to do with flash)
24th October 2009, 03:43 AM |#1505  

More
Quote:

Damn can't find why this problem appears. I also don't have the problem myself so really hard to get it fixed. Is it something special with those mails?
Seems to be a bug in the new sys. What certain emails? Anything simelair between the onces that don't show the sender mail?

Sorry to hear you X1 is broken. Is it still in warranty period?

I used the clean version. No special setting for email. I use my exchange server account email. Those emails did appear properly on my laptop outlook. Such issue never happened in earlier versions. Even tried to reflash once but no help. Now will try your full version to see if it's better.
Update:
Tried the full version but the problem remained. There must have been some bug with the new sys. One strange thing is that, before when I tried to sync with exchange server, it requires my X1 (as a security enhancement) to use the password (PIN) but in this version, no password needed.
24th October 2009, 08:23 AM |#1506  

More
im having a huge problem! sometimes when i turn off the screen after i use the phone, and then when i want to use the phone again i press the power button, but the unlock screen wont show, only the top part where it shoes the time, signal strength. i am using a password to unlock the phone everytime, will that be the issue? i thought it was a panel issue since ive had that same issue with the previous rom, so i stayed on the standard 6.5 panel and not the other ones, but the problem persists, so my only way to use the phone after it, is by removing the battery and restarting it. ive done this like 5 times in the past 3 hours i also did a hard reset and still have that issue any ideas of why that happens? i dont think that a reflash would fix this, issue since ive been having it since the previous version of this rom. I am using windows xp, .net 3.5, and using the files inside the .rar file.
24th October 2009, 08:34 AM |#1507  
Flag Vienna

More
SMS was not sent, Try again?
Does anyone here experience the same strange issue from time to time. I send SMS and get the following error "SMS was not sent, Try again?". So the SMS is not sent. the only way how it is sent is after a soft reset. otherwise no SMS can be sent anymore.

Is there any kind of solution for this problem? It happens from time to time, not for every sent sms, but almost every second day.

Thanks
Norberrt
(Christian 3.001 Rom)
24th October 2009, 10:53 AM |#1508  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:

hi all
bad news i think

seems like my phone is broken. Everytime I slide out the keyboard it's working for 10 seconds and after that the phone reboots automaticly this is only when I slide out the keyboard
I already hard resetted but no luck and the problem id even in the tri color screen. Will flash a stockrom tommorow. Dont think this will fix my phone but its worth a try. If its still broken I will send my phone to the SE repair center tomorow(it's the third time:s)

Anyone got any information about thid problem or had the same problem?

Half a year ago I had exactly the same. Also random freezes. I did send it to SE (Vodafone NL) and they were not able to repair it. Got a new phone for free.
24th October 2009, 11:26 AM |#1509  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****inglogins

Hey Chris,

Just updated to the new build and it's great. The new taskmanager is a real improvement.
Just one problem so far: When i open a new sms and whant to ad a recipient I normally just type the first two letters and the contact shows up. Now it doesn't reconignize or something. I now have to go to menu>add contact enz enz.

Hope you can fix this without bringing out a new ROM(I have done a done a update and hard reset and manually installed all the progs so don't think it has anything to do with flash)

Will look into it, but first i'm going to try to fix my xperia or send it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pana800

Sorry to hear you X1 is broken. Is it still in warranty period?

I used the clean version. No special setting for email. I use my exchange server account email. Those emails did appear properly on my laptop outlook. Such issue never happened in earlier versions. Even tried to reflash once but no help. Now will try your full version to see if it's better.
Update:
Tried the full version but the problem remained. There must have been some bug with the new sys. One strange thing is that, before when I tried to sync with exchange server, it requires my X1 (as a security enhancement) to use the password (PIN) but in this version, no password needed.

Yes it's in the warrenty period.

And yest he problem is in the sys so doesn't matter if you use the clean or full. But it's only for exchange email not for normal pop3 or imap or hotmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastaxtian

im having a huge problem! sometimes when i turn off the screen after i use the phone, and then when i want to use the phone again i press the power button, but the unlock screen wont show, only the top part where it shoes the time, signal strength. i am using a password to unlock the phone everytime, will that be the issue? i thought it was a panel issue since ive had that same issue with the previous rom, so i stayed on the standard 6.5 panel and not the other ones, but the problem persists, so my only way to use the phone after it, is by removing the battery and restarting it. ive done this like 5 times in the past 3 hours i also did a hard reset and still have that issue any ideas of why that happens? i dont think that a reflash would fix this, issue since ive been having it since the previous version of this rom. I am using windows xp, .net 3.5, and using the files inside the .rar file.

Really weird. What rom are you using, no problems till now with the new 3.101 rom. But i'm not using a password just the lockscreen maybe the password is the issue. Give it a try without password. A reflash should not do the trick for the reason you already mentioned. Also it doesn't matter what OS you use on your computer and the RUU should be fine. So try to turn off the password and tell me if that fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njordan

Does anyone here experience the same strange issue from time to time. I send SMS and get the following error "SMS was not sent, Try again?". So the SMS is not sent. the only way how it is sent is after a soft reset. otherwise no SMS can be sent anymore.

Is there any kind of solution for this problem? It happens from time to time, not for every sent sms, but almost every second day.

Thanks
Norberrt
(Christian 3.001 Rom)

It has to do with the radio and your operator. Nothing to do with the rom. You can try to flash another radio maybe that will fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedrooNL

Half a year ago I had exactly the same. Also random freezes. I did send it to SE (Vodafone NL) and they were not able to repair it. Got a new phone for free.

Oke thanks for the information. Did they send a new phone immediately when you send it in or what? I'm flashing the stock R3AA now and will ship it too the repair center this afternoon I think.
24th October 2009, 03:04 PM |#1510  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:

Oke thanks for the information. Did they send a new phone immediately when you send it in or what? I'm flashing the stock R3AA now and will ship it too the repair center this afternoon I think.

It took some time (two weeks) before they took an actual look. But then it was clear right away and I got the new phone the next day. So it depends on the delay in the service.
24th October 2009, 03:23 PM |#1511  
Flag Voorburg
Thanks Meter: 12

More
No sender meial in mail configured with exchange
Hey Chris,

I also have the same problem with the new rom, I have an e-mail account configured with the exchange server of my work, and I also do not see the sender of the e-mails.

Hope to hear from you, if I can help with anything let me know.

Danny
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)