Thanks Meter: 6

By killer8nl, Senior Member on 30th July 2009, 10:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st September 2009, 10:49 PM |#981  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 2

More
mms bug
im using your rom on O2 UK the rom is excellent even though it's got a few bugs but nothing major except for the mms one. every mms picture that is sent to the phone has it's picture compressed to a 1cm image which is not even viewable. i've had new settings put also and send the same message to another phone at the same time and the other phones receives the picture full size but the xperia compresses it. any ideas why this could be? i've gone through all routes with the O2 and sony but they can't seem to know it's doing this?

22nd September 2009, 07:47 AM |#982  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer8nl

Thanks, but think he could fine it himself by just read the first post instead of posting a message without even reading.

ok maybe you should read my post before posting a message as i said the link does not work, it says the server is busy

saying that, its now been busy for nearly 24hrs and im not the only 1 who has this issue ...

The connection has timed out

The server at minftp.myftp.org is taking too long to respond.

so ill ask again, can somebody upload it to a more reliable server so we can download it ?

22nd September 2009, 09:05 AM |#983  

More
with all respect but per rom you have 4 download options, do all those options dont work for you ?

Rapidshare Sendspace Megaupload FTP

Those 4 download options are available, one of those should, i just tested all 4, and they all work here.

You mention the FTP option, so try 1 of the 3 other download options...
22nd September 2009, 10:12 AM |#984  

More
rom 2700 info
'ello Christian,

I've flashed clean wwe 2700 this weekend on my X1.
It's menu's are slower than the clean wwe 2500 rom that i had on it before.

Going to try 2711 this weekend
Thanks

Freek
22nd September 2009, 11:00 AM |#985  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n33dy

im using your rom on O2 UK the rom is excellent even though it's got a few bugs but nothing major except for the mms one. every mms picture that is sent to the phone has it's picture compressed to a 1cm image which is not even viewable. i've had new settings put also and send the same message to another phone at the same time and the other phones receives the picture full size but the xperia compresses it. any ideas why this could be? i've gone through all routes with the O2 and sony but they can't seem to know it's doing this?

Uhm, from what I remember there was someone with this problem before. He had a fix. Let me upload it for you Gimme a min

UPDATE: Try this: http://rapidshare.com/files/28339371...stians_Rom.cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by brappinseven

ok maybe you should read my post before posting a message as i said the link does not work, it says the server is busy

saying that, its now been busy for nearly 24hrs and im not the only 1 who has this issue ...

The connection has timed out

The server at minftp.myftp.org is taking too long to respond.

so ill ask again, can somebody upload it to a more reliable server so we can download it ?

Like I said before there are 4 mirrors. You are right that the ftp has difficulties but all other 3 mirrors are working fine. So you can use those. I hope the ftp will be back online soon, if not then I will search for another one. But for now I will just wait. Or someone must be so kind to upload the 4 newest releases to a ftp. But beware it will cost much bandwith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DReaMoR

with all respect but per rom you have 4 download options, do all those options dont work for you ?

Rapidshare Sendspace Megaupload FTP

Those 4 download options are available, one of those should, i just tested all 4, and they all work here.

You mention the FTP option, so try 1 of the 3 other download options...

Same as I told him Btw I hope the ftp will be online soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by point2

'ello Christian,

I've flashed clean wwe 2700 this weekend on my X1.
It's menu's are slower than the clean wwe 2500 rom that i had on it before.

Going to try 2711 this weekend
Thanks

Freek

Menu's in 2711 are much faster then in 2700. Atleast for me so this problem must be fixed after you flash again
22nd September 2009, 12:03 PM |#986  

More
its not a case of those mirrors not working

its more of the case that my downloads time out after a bit due to crappy internet. and with those mirrors i cant use a download excellerator/Getright

maybe i should of asked if somebody can upload it to mediafire.com which supports download excellerators for those who's downloads always become interrupted and need the resume function...
22nd September 2009, 12:06 PM |#987  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
english version ??
room is great but can make in english pls
22nd September 2009, 12:07 PM |#988  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobirutoo

english version ??
room is great but can make in english pls

The WWE is English..
22nd September 2009, 01:10 PM |#989  
London

More
Quote:

its not a case of those mirrors not working

its more of the case that my downloads time out after a bit due to crappy internet. and with those mirrors i cant use a download excellerator/Getright

maybe i should of asked if somebody can upload it to mediafire.com which supports download excellerators for those who's downloads always become interrupted and need the resume function...

what version and language do you need. i upload it to mediafire for you. mate.
22nd September 2009, 02:58 PM |#990  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by proatiku

what version and language do you need. i upload it to mediafire for you. mate.

mate that would be fantastic

just the latest English Rom would be great
22nd September 2009, 03:08 PM |#991  
London

More
Quote:

mate that would be fantastic

just the latest English Rom would be great

clean or full
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread