What is this system app called?

Search This thread

Raymondlikesroot

Jan 28, 2014
I am trying to find the system app that is brought up when you hold down the home button. It is like the "recent apps" page or multitasking page with all the different apps open being shown. I would like to make the status bar transparent for that page so I need to first find that system app in "tinted status bar" (xposed module). Do you guys know what the name of the "recent apps" application is?

Surge1223

Recognized Contributor
Nov 6, 2012
Florida
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I am trying to find the system app that is brought up when you hold down the home button. It is like the "recent apps" page or multitasking page with all the different apps open being shown. I would like to make the status bar transparent for that page so I need to first find that system app in "tinted status bar" (xposed module). Do you guys know what the name of the "recent apps" application is?

JobManager.apk

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
do you think there is another name? because i can't find it.

I'd imagine that since Surge among many other things also makes ROMs that it's not called something else... Instead that xposed mod just doesn't show you that for whatever reason ya know??, probably not capable of theming anything to do with recents. Someone correct me if I'm wrong of course

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2