[ROM][ALPHA][PREVIEW][TMOUSA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.5 / CM7+ [08/14/2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aosp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 12, 2010
Something i pieced together with the help of preludedrew 'thanks dude for not being a douche' :p not a port cause i dont port but a rom built from AOSP / Code Aurora / CyanogenMod sources for the HTC Pyramid aka T-Mobile USA Sensation 4G for the curious type audio, camera and video playback i know for sure dont work atm any other bugs you find cool dont cry flash back to sense this is nonsense it will be sorted this rom is not ready to be a daily driver yet i'am uploading for others can get a taste of whats to come thats all peace love and androidness ;)

[*]THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE FROM ANY DOUCHE CYANOGENMOD MEMBER DO NOT MSG ANY DOUCHE ABOUT THIS ROM THIS IS MY ROM MSG ME HATE MAIL INCLUDED READ THE WORDS HIGHLIGHTED IN RED AGAIN THANKS

aospCMod-PYRAMID-20110814.zip
MD5: 6b186b3b74d6923dfafc15e7521883f2

gapps-gb-20110727-signed.zip

MD5: d5584d4ef6e430cb1b4711725c09e13c

dTQCV.png
cA85p.png
tF6Ao.png
epdkc.png
9O7l8.png
UL6LL.png

Last edited:
S

stanleynhan

looks nice downloading right now. is installation just like every other rom?

pr0x2

Mar 22, 2010
wow looks frickin sweet man. Is this based on the official htc rom or real aosp? :)

edit: oh just looked at the zip and it's total sense free :D w00t! Also no extra **** added, best rom atm if it was stable!

Last edited:

massamino

Nov 28, 2006
Can't wait for a little more stable release. I have CM7 on my HD2 because I like it more than sense.
Tnx for trying :)

aosp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 12, 2010
Languages Supported

Languages supported?????

Code:
[COLOR="Blue"][B][I]en_US \
 ar_EG \
 ar_IL \
 ur_PK \
 fa_IR \
 bg_BG \
 ca_ES \
 cs_CZ \
 da_DK \
 de_AT \
 de_CH \
 de_DE \
 de_LI \
 el_GR \
 en_AU \
 en_CA \
 en_GB \
 en_IE \
 en_IN \
 en_NZ \
 en_SG \
 en_ZA \
 es_ES \
 fi_FI \
 fr_BE \
 fr_CA \
 fr_CH \
 fr_FR \
 he_IL \
 hi_IN \
 hr_HR \
 hu_HU \
 id_ID \
 it_CH \
 it_IT \
 iw_IL \
 ja_JP \
 ka_GE \
 ko_KR \
 lt_LT \
 lv_LV \
 nb_NO \
 nl_BE \
 nl_NL \
 pl_PL \
 pt_BR \
 pt_PT \
 ro_RO \
 ru_RU \
 sk_SK \
 sl_SI \
 sr_RS \
 sv_SE \
 th_TH \
 tl_PH \
 tr_TR \
 uk_UA \
 vi_VN \
 zh_CN \
 zh_HK \
 zh_TW[/I][/B][/COLOR]
:D

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
Dude great work. Going to flash when i get home. Let me know if you need testers.

adam1890

May 19, 2008
Code:
[COLOR="Blue"][B][I]en_US \
 ar_EG \
 ar_IL \
 ur_PK \
 fa_IR \
 bg_BG \
 ca_ES \
 cs_CZ \
 da_DK \
 de_AT \
 de_CH \
 de_DE \
 de_LI \
 el_GR \
 en_AU \
 en_CA \
 en_GB \
 en_IE \
 en_IN \
 en_NZ \
 en_SG \
 en_ZA \
 es_ES \
 fi_FI \
 fr_BE \
 fr_CA \
 fr_CH \
 fr_FR \
 he_IL \
 hi_IN \
 hr_HR \
 hu_HU \
 id_ID \
 it_CH \
 it_IT \
 iw_IL \
 ja_JP \
 ka_GE \
 ko_KR \
 lt_LT \
 lv_LV \
 nb_NO \
 nl_BE \
 nl_NL \
 pl_PL \
 pt_BR \
 pt_PT \
 ro_RO \
 ru_RU \
 sk_SK \
 sl_SI \
 sr_RS \
 sv_SE \
 th_TH \
 tl_PH \
 tr_TR \
 uk_UA \
 vi_VN \
 zh_CN \
 zh_HK \
 zh_TW[/I][/B][/COLOR]
:D

Thanks for the ROM

TheDeadCPU

Retired Senior Moderator
Jun 22, 2009
ಠ_ಠ
I don't really see the use when there is no in call audio. But HELL YES!!! This is so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Something i pieced together with the help of preludedrew 'thanks dude for not being a douche' :p not a port cause i dont port but a rom built from AOSP / Code Aurora / CyanogenMod sources for the HTC Pyramid aka T-Mobile USA Sensation 4G for the curious type audio, camera and video playback i know for sure dont work atm any other bugs you find cool dont cry flash back to sense this is nonsense it will be sorted this rom is not ready to be a daily driver yet i'am uploading for others can get a taste of whats to come thats all peace love and androidness ;)

[*]THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE FROM ANY DOUCHE CYANOGENMOD MEMBER DO NOT MSG ANY DOUCHE ABOUT THIS ROM THIS IS MY ROM MSG ME HATE MAIL INCLUDED READ THE WORDS HIGHLIGHTED IN RED AGAIN THANKS

aospCMod-PYRAMID-20110814.zip
    MD5: 6b186b3b74d6923dfafc15e7521883f2

gapps-gb-20110727-signed.zip

MD5: d5584d4ef6e430cb1b4711725c09e13c

dTQCV.png
    cA85p.png
    tF6Ao.png
    epdkc.png
    9O7l8.png
    UL6LL.png
    OP can you please add:
    Please do not contact KMOBS for issues. This is alpha.
    Hopefully that way he and his groupies can go back to trolling elsewhere.
    This thread just shows why CM has gone down hill.

AOSP, please read this, do not get discouraged by all these trolls. Continue with your work regardless of what troll say. Good job man!

this is my dream come true

+1

Reading all the replies from the CM guys/groupies that came on here has turned me off of the CM team. Doesn't matter if they are right or wrong inu my opinion, the way they handled it was poorly done. I hope they don't act that way professionally. They are adults... right?? If they are high school kids then I apologize.

Why I have no audio on call?

:eek::eek::eek:

Is this getting an update with the audio working or are we out of luck?

Yes this will be updated and yes with audio very soon trust me just dont ask me for eta's cause no ep here :D

XDA you make me have sadface :(

I wish that there was some way to convince the haters that good things are in the works and we really think that the way our team works is the right way.
    Man... There is a REASON we don't release subpar products. This will do nothing but flood US with questions. Thank you so much. I've already gotten a ton of messages about this.

Furthermore, please explain how this is AOSP? Calling this AOSP is like calling Sense AOSP. This is a broken, buggy, stupid CM Kang.
    whoops wrong site. Thought this was a development community based on open source.
    THIS QUOTE IS FROM ANOTHER RECOGNIZED DEVELOPER
    PLEASE SLOW DOWN, TAKE A BREATH, AND HEED THESE WORDS

This is not the appropriate forum for a debate on what aosp should or should not have done, and frankly (in my opinion) it is not our position to say. Please understand that he is under no obligation to provide his source, and that is his personal choice, and he is perfectly entitled to his perspective and his decision. As well as entitled to not being attacked or harangued about it. My viewpoint is as follows: If someone offers you a free cookie, and you ask for the recipe, and they decline, thank them for the cookie, and move on.

Keep in mind that aosp did contribute a very well constructed build based on CM7 sources and his own efforts that was of value to the community. I am sure there are many people out there who have personally developed modifications or enhancements for no one but themselves (as I did for a long time). No one is criticizing them, because they remain in the background, and if this is the standard for behavior, not many are likely to come forward.

I would ask everyone to put the energy being wasted on arguing back and forth to put that time and effort into contributing to the community. Or their family. Or volunteering. Or anything that adds value. All of the sniping and arguing on both sides is just a waste.

If you feel the need to continue to engage in an ongoing battle to support your personal position, please do it in another thread, and keep this clear for positive discussion and support.