[Q] Echoe rom and custom flag

Search This thread

66gt350

Sep 8, 2010
I'd like to ask this in the Echoe rom thread, but still being a newbie, I have to ask here.

I just installed the Echoe rom and everything is working great. But when I rebooted I noticed that the "custom flag" has been thrown, and I get that annoying screen.

I went into the Wanam Exposed and checked the Fake system status check box, and I still get that annoying custom screen.

How do I get rid of that? Do I need to odin back to mdk stock and start over?

Thanks

Oishikatta

Mar 16, 2014
I'd like to ask this in the Echoe rom thread, but still being a newbie, I have to ask here.

I just installed the Echoe rom and everything is working great. But when I rebooted I noticed that the "custom flag" has been thrown, and I get that annoying screen.

I went into the Wanam Exposed and checked the Fake system status check box, and I still get that annoying custom screen.

Thanks

Since you're on MDK, Triangle Away [Link] should work.

Reactions: 66gt350

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Tri Angle Away works quite well for us MDK guys... Just try not to get too spooked by the couple pop ups warning you about bricking your phone lol

So far I've ran it on both TW ROMs and AOSP ROMs both running custom kernels.

If your not MDK I don't suggest trying it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 66gt350

66gt350

Sep 8, 2010
Thanks guys!! Just used triangle away.

Those messages were a little un-settling, but it worked perfectly!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

Since you're on MDK, Triangle Away [Link] should work.
    Tri Angle Away works quite well for us MDK guys... Just try not to get too spooked by the couple pop ups warning you about bricking your phone lol

So far I've ran it on both TW ROMs and AOSP ROMs both running custom kernels.

If your not MDK I don't suggest trying it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk