Gear Fit not syncing with S Health

Search This thread

JesseTron

Sep 11, 2007
Thousand Oaks
Anyone else having this issue? Tried unpairing, rebooting, restoring, uninstalling fit manager and s health on my S5. Nothing...

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 running Knoxraid

pcother

Apr 12, 2014
I am having the same problem, have pressed transfer on the phone and it says it works but can't see anything on the phone, all the notifications work correctly, but not the data transfer. Anyone have a idea how you see your sleep stats on the phone as well?

I have the S5

Last edited:

pcother

Apr 12, 2014
Have managed to get the pedometer to work, when on the pedometer screen, go to the settings top right corner and select device data to view, you can then pick the gear fit. Not sure if you can view the sleep data anywhere on the phone yet.

JesseTron

Sep 11, 2007
Thousand Oaks
Have managed to get the pedometer to work, when on the pedometer screen, go to the settings top right corner and select device data to view, you can then pick the gear fit. Not sure if you can view the sleep data anywhere on the phone yet.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! You have no idea how long I spent trying to get this damn thing to work. When you pair a Fit it should ask you if you want to view it from phone or Fit. I actually had a support rep in their chat room tell me it's not possible.

Reactions: nephilimreborn

lordaccess

Sep 26, 2012

On the top right corner on S health I see the log an galaxy gear but when I press it only has a button saying Download Gear Manager not Gear Fit Manager (which I already have). I also press update app but it says I have the latest on S4.. Even when I look on accessories only gear fit exists an when I scan it it doesnt appear...

pcother

Apr 12, 2014
On the top right corner on S health I see the log an galaxy gear but when I press it only has a button saying Download Gear Manager not Gear Fit Manager (which I already have). I also press update app but it says I have the latest on S4.. Even when I look on accessories only gear fit exists an when I scan it it doesnt appear...

Are you receiving notifcations, text and emails?

Reactions: HotShotAzn

pRo_lama

May 10, 2008
Prague

I have also problem with S Health on my S4 (I9505). I can't connect Gear Fit with this app. But if you check Gear Fit Manager on S5 there is option S Health right in the main menu. But this option is missing in Gear Fit Manager on S4. And I don't know why? Also Gear Manager (not Gear Fit Manager) is not working on S4 with Gear Fit.

pcother

Apr 12, 2014
I have also problem with S Health on my S4 (I9505). I can't connect Gear Fit with this app. But if you check Gear Fit Manager on S5 there is option S Health right in the main menu. But this option is missing in Gear Fit Manager on S4. And I don't know why? Also Gear Manager (not Gear Fit Manager) is not working on S4 with Gear Fit.

Wish i could offer more help, but the generic completely unsync the fit and try a resync. You would have thought the S health app would be the same. To import the details make sure you are on the pedometer screen and the pedometer is enabled on the Fit.

I hope there will be a lot of updates for S Health and Gear fit, as the sleep stats dont export anywhere and you can only view one days pedometer stats. I wish there was an exercise mode to monitor heart when lifting weights.

Last edited:

pRo_lama

May 10, 2008
Prague
Wish i could offer more help, but the generic completely unsync the fit and try a resync. You would have thoughtbthe S health app would be the same. To import ghe details make sure you are on the pedometer screen and the pedometer is enabled on the Fit.

I hope there will be a lot of updates for S Health and Gear fit, as the sleep stats dont export anywhere and you can only view one days pedometer stats. I wish there was an exercise mode to monitor heart when lifting weights.

I tried to reset Gear Fit, re-install Gear Fit Manager, but nothing. I also reset all in S Health. S Health app needs still Gear Manager which is not working on S4 with Gear Fit and after this installation S Health writes only that I have to update Gear Manager but I have the newest version.

Why is Gear Fit Manager different on S5 and S4 ? Which version do you have?

lordaccess

Sep 26, 2012
They will probably fix it since people with s4 are a lot so I doubt Samsung will abandon them (us).

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
I tried to reset Gear Fit, re-install Gear Fit Manager, but nothing. I also reset all in S Health. S Health app needs still Gear Manager which is not working on S4 with Gear Fit and after this installation S Health writes only that I have to update Gear Manager but I have the newest version.

Why is Gear Fit Manager different on S5 and S4 ? Which version do you have?

Are you on JB or Kit Kat? I think that has something to do with it.

lyrad12

Nov 19, 2010
hello guys, question, everytime I shutdown the gear fit and reboot it, I need to setup the settings all over again (wallpaper,profile, etch)is this normal? or just my unit? its annoying and the security pin is useless when you force shut it down, all the setting is reset

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

pRo_lama

May 10, 2008
Prague
OK, so problem is in version of Android. But I saw that today or yesterday was released new version of S Health. But I didn't get new update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! You have no idea how long I spent trying to get this damn thing to work. When you pair a Fit it should ask you if you want to view it from phone or Fit. I actually had a support rep in their chat room tell me it's not possible.

Are you receiving notifcations, text and emails?