FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

GENERAL CHAT!! All XDA'ers Welcome (noobs included) :)

2,793 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,681
 
By DarkStryder, Senior Member on 11th November 2013, 06:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th February 2015, 04:10 PM |#441  
jrc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 337
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willianalberto


Have you tried SlimLP? There's a thread on the dev area, give it a try. Samsung ROM is full of bloatwares that we don't use.

SlimLP is great, but it isn't for carrier version of the tab 2. It must be a P5110, P5113, P5100, P3110, P3113, or P3100. I don't believe the Verizon version is one of those.
10th February 2015, 08:24 PM |#442  
Android-Andi's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 29,144
 
Donate to Me
More
Never flash it on Verizon!!!

Send from OnePlus One using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Android-Andi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Android-Andi Ad-Free
12th February 2015, 01:21 AM |#444  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
HEY XDA'ERS!

So how is this tablet with a rom? is it fast. smooth? or glitchy and slow and lags? can it be overclocked?

I want to get one for a friend
12th February 2015, 08:39 AM |#445  
tetakpatak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpugeeker

HEY XDA'ERS!

So how is this tablet with a rom? is it fast. smooth? or glitchy and slow and lags? can it be overclocked?

I want to get one for a friend

Maybe somebody could answer you if you mention which tablet and which ROM do you mean?

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo
12th February 2015, 09:48 PM |#446  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetakpatak

Maybe somebody could answer you if you mention which tablet and which ROM do you mean?

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo

Hey! thanks for responding. Well this is a galazy tab 2 forum so I thought it would known that i was referring to this gen model. The specific one I will get is a 10.1 inch galaxy tab 2
12th February 2015, 10:23 PM |#447  
tetakpatak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpugeeker

Hey! thanks for responding. Well this is a galazy tab 2 forum so I thought it would known that i was referring to this gen model. The specific one I will get is a 10.1 inch galaxy tab 2

Tab 2 has also several 7" variants

OK, there are several models of 10", can you read in "About tablet" which model type is yours?

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo
12th February 2015, 10:49 PM |#448  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetakpatak

Maybe somebody could answer you if you mention which tablet and which ROM do you mean?

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetakpatak

Tab 2 has also several 7" variants

OK, there are several models of 10", can you read in "About tablet" which model type is yours?

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo


If you read my post , i dont have one yet, that is why i was asking because i was going to get a agalaxy tab 2 10 inch. Didnt know they had serval variations but if they do which on eshould I get?
13th February 2015, 12:27 AM |#449  
tetakpatak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpugeeker

If you read my post , i dont have one yet, that is why i was asking because i was going to get a agalaxy tab 2 10 inch. Didnt know they had serval variations but if they do which on eshould I get?

Get an international model, not by an US carrier.
Make a big turn around them as their bootloaders are locked.

International models:
P5110 and 5113 are WiFi, P5100 is GSM+WiFi

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo
13th February 2015, 03:56 AM |#450  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetakpatak

Get an international model, not by an US carrier.
Make a big turn around them as their bootloaders are locked.

International models:
P5110 and 5113 are WiFi, P5100 is GSM+WiFi

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo

I dont think your understanding my question. Is the regular galaxy tab 2 any good ?
13th February 2015, 12:36 PM |#451  
tetakpatak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpugeeker

I dont think your understanding my question. Is the regular galaxy tab 2 any good ?

Yes, IMHO it is really a good device, but I find that it rocks only with custom ROMs.

US models are also described as "Tab 2", but no modifications can be done there.

tetakpatalked from the legendary i9000
The Following User Says Thank You to tetakpatak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tetakpatak Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes